Loolie

cfo cebu

10 posts in this topic

hi im back..i got my visa already and im so happy..but i have a question about this cfo in cebu..can you tell me what hotels near smef cow cebu? and what are the requirements for cr1?

i have read it need to have legal capacity what if we dont have copy of it? oh my gosh this is not easy as i thought it would be also..after being on fpu and on ar..next thing is the seminar...my gosh i dont want to stay for how many days in cebu and have some delays again....i hope you can give me answer...thank you so much.

thank you to all especaially to steveee. God bless you.

Filed: IR-5 Country: Philippines
Timeline

Many hotels and apartelles along that street. You won't have a hard time. Good luck!

ppe47ozqawgdn.png

HappyDancer is a proud wife to a country boy in KY.

I-130 for Parents (Mom and Dad)

3.15.2014: Mailed I-130 Packet for Mom and Dad

3.21.2014: Received email notification with case # for both petitions; case forwarded to NBC for processing

3.21.2014: Check cashed

3.22.2014: Hard copy NOA1 received

4.08.2014: Both I-130 approved (notification received via email) - It only took three weeks!!!

4.11.2014: Received NOA2 approval notice in the mail.

5.01.2014: Called NVC to ask for status of paperwork. Advised they received both application on 4.28. Advised to call in 30 business days for an update.

6.02.2014: Email notification received from NVC that shows parents' NVC case number and instructions to pay AOS Fee and fill out DS 261.

6.03.2014: Paid AOS fee ($88 for both petitions)

N400:
4.26.2013: Mailed N400 Packet

5.21.2013: Biometrics

7.18.2013: Testing and Interview

9.25.2013: Oath Ceremony

Medical at St. Lukes:
http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/183224-experience-medical-at-st-lukes-extension-clinic/

K1 with K2 Visa Interview:
http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/184246-usem-interview-on-march-10-at-7am-approved/page__p__2728465#entry2728465

CFO:Review, tips and advise:
http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/186123-cforeview-tips-and-advise/

Filed: IR-5 Country: Philippines
Timeline

call them. here is d number: (032) 235- 3745, 235-3746.

about d hotels don't worry marami don. malapit lang. marami na ring vacant kasi katatapos lang nang Sinulog!

goodluck!

b there early.

Naturalization

01-04-2012 --- N400 sent

01-11-2012 --- Check Cashed

01-10-2012 --- NOA1

02-07-2012 --- Biometrics

02-14-2012 --- Yellow Letter (it says "bring any state issued ID" for interview)

02-24-2012 --- Placed in line for Interview Scheduling

02-27-2012 --- Interview Letter sent out

03-02-2012 --- Interview Letter received

04-02-2012 --- INTERVIEW- passed!

05-01-2012 --- Oath scheduled/ Oath Letter Sent

05-16-2012 --- Oath Taking! I am now a USC!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IR-5

05-17-2012 --- I-130 Sent

05-29-2012 --- NOA1

09-24-2012 --- NOA2

10-11-2012 --- Received Case Number via email

10-12-2012 --- Mailed AOS

10-24-2012 --- Mailed DS-230

11-16-2012 --- Case Complete

11-27-2012 --- Received interview schedule via email

11-05-2012 --- Early Medical day 1

11-06-2012 --- Medical Day 2 -PASSED!

01-03-2013 --- Interview- APRROVED!

01-10-2013 --- VISA Received

01-14-2013 --- POE LAX

I put Claudeth and her Mom up in the Holiday Plaza. I don't know how close it is but it was a good place and we always stayed there when we were in Cebu.

usa_fl_sm_nwm.gifphilippines_fl_md_clr.gif

United States & Republic of the Philippines

"Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid." John Wayne

<style>body{background-image:url(http://images67.imikimi.com/image/images2_full/19twj-101.gif);background-repeat:no-repeat;}</style>

Their website www.cfo.gov.ph

<style>body{background-image:url(http://images67.imikimi.com/image/images2_full/19twj-101.gif);background-repeat:no-repeat;}</style>

hi everybody...God bless you all.

now i know what my annotation means....i am so happy...im talking about the annotation in the visa...i was very curious about it and it was hard to read all the subsections and everything...hehehehe.

Il be having my cfo seminar soon and from vj i was able to know about the parent consent my gosh i didnt find it there at the cfo website but only here so thank you vj...im already 24 years old...whether or not il need it i am already making it..signed nad notarized by my parents...about the hotel il just have it there il be walking on the streets looking for hotel...hehehhe.

I hope you are ok steveee...and sweet_wifey22 good luck to you...thank you for all your help to me..thank you. God bless you and your husbands.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
hi everybody...God bless you all.

now i know what my annotation means....i am so happy...im talking about the annotation in the visa...i was very curious about it and it was hard to read all the subsections and everything...hehehehe.

Il be having my cfo seminar soon and from vj i was able to know about the parent consent my gosh i didnt find it there at the cfo website but only here so thank you vj...im already 24 years old...whether or not il need it i am already making it..signed nad notarized by my parents...about the hotel il just have it there il be walking on the streets looking for hotel...hehehhe.

I hope you are ok steveee...and sweet_wifey22 good luck to you...thank you for all your help to me..thank you. God bless you and your husbands.

Hello i just read your post...most of the motels after sinulog is still fully book to let u know coz ung mga tourists mag side trip pa..they go to cebu for sinulog and after they are visiting tourist spots..kahit ung malillit sa lista its hard for us to book and find or help tourist who come and visit to our place before..

Pero as sabi nila marami talaga but if u like to be sure na meron kang matuluyan pag punta mo don better research and book ahead of time..

I'm residing in cebu working in DFA as my first job and sa DOT airport din..just let u know para u have an option...its just based on my experienced lang.

Have a happy trip and god bless.

hi everyone,

im done with my cfo in cebu..i went there jan 22 and stayed in mango park so close to the seminar place...then i had my seminar and sticker jan 23 and flew back to davao that day..i am so happy i was able to be on my flight that day..hehehehhehe.

i went to the seminar 6 am for registration and was done 2pm and was done at cfo 230pm...im so happy.

tips for those people who will have their cfo seminar...PHOTOCOPY EVERYTHING...as much as possible have 2 copies each document that you will bring so you wont waste your time going in and out the seminar place..and when your filling up the form make sure its complete and as much as possible no erasures.

if ul your one on one interview just keep on talking about your partner and you..coz the interviewer will take note all the things that you are saying..non stop talk..hehhehehe.

the interviewer asked me if i have copy of legal capacity and i said no but i have copy of my husbands income tax...and thats it..she took it along with the copy of my husbands birth cert..copy of his passport the name and the one with the stamp.

they will also ask for pictures of both of you together..make sure its a picture where you can see the face and eyes because thats what they want...i think they will read the eyes or face coz they are psychologist..i guess but im not sure.

and next week im gonna fly so high in the sky to the wonderful island of hawaii...hehehheheheheh...im gonna be with my one and only baby boy(my husband..hehehhehe)yehey!!! :dance::dance::dance:

i just want to thank you vj because you have given me idea on what to bring and what to do. God bless you always.....always and always.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.