youandi

Help! Just want to Call the embassy

4 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Our case got stuck at NVC for more than 5 weeks i think just because of Holidays :wacko: and fortunately :yes: was sent to the Embassy just last week , January 13 of 2009. I dont think our prospect to have January Interview date is possible anymore. My fiance called the embassy 3 days after they got our case and then he found out its already in their system but didn`t send the eligibility letter yet , or didnt show eligible yet on their database and '' NO Go '' show on the computer yet according to what the call center operator said. We have to wait at least 2 weeks before we can schedule an Interview date, or just after it shows on their computer that the letter is already sent then we can call to schedule interview date again.

Now i want to ask if its possible to call or email the embassy within that 2 weeks to be able to find out in advance if they already release my eligibility letter and that it shows on their system that i am already eligible before calling the Visa Information Services again. Who`s im gonna look for in the embassy? is it still Grace and Lorraine? Thanks VJers !!

God bless and Goodluck to all of Us and those who are on their way of Medical and Interview. :thumbs:

Feb. 06,2007 - Met online

March 13,2007- Met in Person(Manila) and spent time together

May 09,2007 - Engaged

May 23,2007 - Sweety went back home to Kalispell

Nov. 19,2007 - Sweety arrived again in the Phils. (Manila) and spent x-mas together

June 19,2008 - Sweety Returned to Kalispell Montana

July 21,2008 - I-12F sent to CSC

July 23,2008 - USCIS recieved

July 29,2008 - Got NOA1

Aug. 01,2008 -Touched Online

Dec.01,2008 - Petition Approved and sent to NVC

Dec.02,2008 - Touched Online...

Dec.10,2008- NOA2 Hardcopy (Mailbox)

Dec.08,2008- NVC sent the Notification Letter

Dec.16,2008- Recieve NVC Notification Letter w/ Case Number(MNL2008XXXXXX)

Jan.13 ,2009- Case sent to the Embassy

ElenVaughn

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline
Our case got stuck at NVC for more than 5 weeks i think just because of Holidays :wacko: and fortunately :yes: was sent to the Embassy just last week , January 13 of 2009. I dont think our prospect to have January Interview date is possible anymore. My fiance called the embassy 3 days after they got our case and then he found out its already in their system but didn`t send the eligibility letter yet , or didnt show eligible yet on their database and '' NO Go '' show on the computer yet according to what the call center operator said. We have to wait at least 2 weeks before we can schedule an Interview date, or just after it shows on their computer that the letter is already sent then we can call to schedule interview date again.

Now i want to ask if its possible to call or email the embassy within that 2 weeks to be able to find out in advance if they already release my eligibility letter and that it shows on their system that i am already eligible before calling the Visa Information Services again. Who`s im gonna look for in the embassy? is it still Grace and Lorraine? Thanks VJers !!

God bless and Goodluck to all of Us and those who are on their way of Medical and Interview. :thumbs:

May 09,2007 - Engaged

Nov. 19,2007 - Sweety arrived again in the Phils. (Manila) and spent x-mas together

July 29,2008 - Got NOA1

If you go to the K1 forum there is a post entitled :" who have same date of my interview jan. 27 at USEM?, k1" It was made on Jan. 16th by marybeth. PM her but I bet she made the interview close to when she posted.

Her time line states "January 7, 2009 = USEM receive our papers" so it looks like there was a gap of around 9 days.

Yours was sent on Jan.13th. I am guessing your interview date will be set roughly 9 days from then. Expect a call around Jan. 22, I'd wait a week. I wouldn't worry too much. I hope it goes well for you. - J

AnnaJeff's blog ****

th_PIC_1059.jpg

I love Jeff I Love Anna

725325v80m0346dj.gif7.gifTTT725325v80m0346dj.gif

725325v80m0346dj.gif

xoxoTTT

252682in41fsxg03.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

May 09,2007 - Engaged

July 29,2008 - Got NOA1

If you go to the K1 forum there is a post entitled :" who have same date of my interview jan. 27 at USEM?, k1" It was made on Jan. 16th by marybeth. PM her but I bet she made the interview close to when she posted.

Her time line states "January 7, 2009 = USEM receive our papers" so it looks like there was a gap of around 9 days.

Yours was sent on Jan.13th. I am guessing your interview date will be set roughly 9 days from then. Expect a call around Jan. 22, I'd wait a week. I wouldn't worry too much. I hope it goes well for you. - J

********************************************************************************

Thanks for the reply. I didn`t wait I called this afternoon and then after 4 calls in the morning it seems busy but fortunately got to talked to someone there and told me our case is already on their database but have to wait for 2 days after today that would be friday but best on MOnday for sure. She said that i will be not getting a letter anymore(maybe the packet) and i ask about the eligibility letter, I just forget what she said. Nawala ang isip ko :bonk: !!! Do you experience the same guys? Did you recieve anything before scheduling the interview or before the interview? I Just wanna know! Thanks again !!!!!!!!!!!! :yes:

ElenVaughn

May 09,2007 - Engaged

July 29,2008 - Got NOA1

********************************************************************************

Thanks for the reply. I didn`t wait I called this afternoon and then after 4 calls in the morning it seems busy but fortunately got to talked to someone there and told me our case is already on their database but have to wait for 2 days after today that would be friday but best on MOnday for sure. She said that i will be not getting a letter anymore(maybe the packet) and i ask about the eligibility letter, I just forget what she said. Nawala ang isip ko :bonk: !!! Do you experience the same guys? Did you recieve anything before scheduling the interview or before the interview? I Just wanna know! Thanks again !!!!!!!!!!!! :yes:

I got an appointment letter for my interview schedule ...from the USEM. If you know the documents they will ask from you then it is fine that you go to the USEM without the letter but i think they won't let you in if you don't have the appointment letter with you.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.