geren

CULTURE TEST RESULT...

9 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hello VJ family. Anyone who has the same situation like mine, pls share me your experience coz honestly im so worried now. I have undergone sputum test on Nov. 19, 20 & 21 and thanks the smear result was turn out negative. The culture test result on Jan 16, 2009 (8th weeks). However, my appointment to call SLEC will be on Jan, 29, 2009 look for Sir Clark. Can I call SLEC before the said date they gave to me? Pls I need your help regarding this situation. Thanks in advance and God bless.

Geren

Hello VJ family. Anyone who has the same situation like mine, pls share me your experience coz honestly im so worried now. I have undergone sputum test on Nov. 19, 20 & 21 and thanks the smear result was turn out negative. The culture test result on Jan 16, 2009 (8th weeks). However, my appointment to call SLEC will be on Jan, 29, 2009 look for Sir Clark. Can I call SLEC before the said date they gave to me? Pls I need your help regarding this situation. Thanks in advance and God bless.

Geren

Hi,i guess you have to wait for the said date to call..But still there's no harm for trying and besides its 8 weeks over,so why dont you try to call?Am on the same boat,hopefully there will be no problem..I wish you goodluck and i know is always there for us...

Geren

Hi,i guess you have to wait for the said date to call..But still there's no harm for trying and besides its 8 weeks over,so why dont you try to call?Am on the same boat,hopefully there will be no problem..I wish you goodluck and i know god always there for us...

= Lifting Conditional Status =

=TIMELINE=

June 01, 2012 = Date Filed

2uy0dqv9l9c.png

[GOD,i thank you so much for answering my prayers..Thank you so much...

Timeline

If the culture was positive they would have called you by now, so that is a good thing. We had the same circumstances, and the extra 2 month wait drove me crazy, but everything worked out, and it will for you also. Just be patient. After our test results came back after the 2 month wait, St Lukes made my fiance redo the parts of the exam that she had already completed, which took another 3 days. Then, they scheduled her interview at the Embassy 3 weeks away instead of the 2 business days the Embassy web site says. Also, during that time, the I-129F petition expired. Even with all the wait and the petition expiring, everything was fine, and it will be with you also. We just waited patiently, and the consular officer automatically revalidated the petition. No problem. Take care and God bless.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Geren

Hi,you can try calling on friday or any day after that,the result of your tests might be there by then .that's what i did,i called a week after the 8wks and the result was ready.they told me to go there anytime between Mon-Fri,and after completing the medical exams,they scheduled my interview a week after.

Congratulations for passing the culture tests and good luck on your upcoming interview :thumbs:

Timeline

Geren

Hi,you can try calling on friday or any day after that,the result of your tests might be there by then .that's what i did,i called a week after the 8wks and the result was ready.they told me to go there anytime between Mon-Fri,and after completing the medical exams,they scheduled my interview a week after.

Congratulations for passing the culture tests and good luck on your upcoming interview :thumbs:

Hello , thanks for responding my post here and you made feel better now and so excited for my upcoming interview at USEM. I just wanna ask you about the documents to be submitted at USEM. Do I need to update any of my documents specifically, CENOMAR, NBI and police clearance? I have it already but the said date was Oct. 20, 2008 so it's been 3 months alredy. Pls enlighten me about this since you've done your interview already. Thanks and God bless to you.

Geren

Geren

Hello , thanks for responding my post here and you made feel better now and so excited for my upcoming interview at USEM. I just wanna ask you about the documents to be submitted at USEM. Do I need to update any of my documents specifically, CENOMAR, NBI and police clearance? I have it already but the said date was Oct. 20, 2008 so it's been 3 months alredy. Pls enlighten me about this since you've done your interview already. Thanks and God bless to you.

Geren

Hi my husband undergone sputum too,,and he called today coz this was the day they gave him to call,,and Clark ask him to come to SLEC whenever he is free,,he tried calling earlier than that but still they ask him to call on the set date that they gave him,,

In regards with you r NBI its is valid for 1year and your police clearance is valid for 6months, with CENOMAR im not sure how is the validity of that,,

Geren

Geren

Hi my husband undergone sputum too,,and he called today coz this was the day they gave him to call,,and Clark ask him to come to SLEC whenever he is free,,he tried calling earlier than that but still they ask him to call on the set date that they gave him,,

In regards with you r NBI its is valid for 1year and your police clearance is valid for 6months, with CENOMAR im not sure how is the validity of that,,

CENOMAR is valid for 6 MOS...You'll be in my prayer,am in the same situation now as a matter of fact i'll be back in ST.LUKES on the 26 to 28 of this mos for my sputum test...Dont worry god is good,he loves us...

= Lifting Conditional Status =

=TIMELINE=

June 01, 2012 = Date Filed

2uy0dqv9l9c.png

[GOD,i thank you so much for answering my prayers..Thank you so much...

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi? I just have a quick question about the CENOMAR, I wish anyone can help me..we got the CENOMAR before we got married and that was 1year ago..should my husband get a new CENOMAR since you said the validity is 6months? what is sputum test? thanks.,,i have no clue..

Geren

Geren

CENOMAR is valid for 6 MOS...You'll be in my prayer,am in the same situation now as a matter of fact i'll be back in ST.LUKES on the 26 to 28 of this mos for my sputum test...Dont worry god is good,he loves us...

ticker.png

ticker.png

Hi? I just have a quick question about the CENOMAR, I wish anyone can help me..we got the CENOMAR before we got married and that was 1year ago..should my husband get a new CENOMAR since you said the validity is 6months? what is sputum test? thanks.,,i have no clue

Hello 'dhumanmagenta5' .

CENOMAR= For Single ( Certificate on No Marriage)

CENMAR = For married ( Marriage Certificate ) Or It is called Marriage Index.

He must get the CENMAR. Good Luck.

<style>body{background-image:url(http://images67.imikimi.com/image/images2_full/19twj-101.gif);background-repeat:no-repeat;}</style>

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.