SupportOAFJF

Yardies at home and Farrin (part12)

5,606 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
Anybody going to JA this June or August? I am thinking of going during ATI, or in June sometime. So sometime this summer, just wanna know if anyone else is planning a trip June-August.

I am Lita;

Planning on being their a month end of June into July, then we have to go back in August for my cousin's wedding. Dropping the kids off for the summer going back to pick them up in August. Oh, how I've dreamt of doing that for the past 5 years.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Anybody going to JA this June or August? I am thinking of going during ATI, or in June sometime. So sometime this summer, just wanna know if anyone else is planning a trip June-August.

we may go end of may or early june if no then july for sumfest

K-1 2007

Mailed off Application April 27

Approved August 10

Interview Oct 16

Arrived NYC JFK Oct 27

AOS 2008

1/28 mailed AOS package

2/19 Case xfer to California Service Center

2/27 Biometrics 9AM Newark

3/14 APPLICATION FOR USCIS TRAVEL DOCUMENT approval notice sent

3/19 EAD approved/Card production ordered

6/12 AOS approved &Card producition ordered

6/12 Perm. Res. Card RCVD.

Naturalization 2017

Service Center :Dallas/Lewisville TX Lockbox

CIS Office :Oakland Park FL

Date Filed :3/13/17

NOA Date :3/20/17

Bio. Appt. :3/27/17

In Line for Interview: 4/18

Timeline

I may be there during ATI whenever they can figure out the dates.

Love the new pictures of Sanaa :wub:

Timeline

Thanks! ok whats ATI and where is that

K-1 2007

Mailed off Application April 27

Approved August 10

Interview Oct 16

Arrived NYC JFK Oct 27

AOS 2008

1/28 mailed AOS package

2/19 Case xfer to California Service Center

2/27 Biometrics 9AM Newark

3/14 APPLICATION FOR USCIS TRAVEL DOCUMENT approval notice sent

3/19 EAD approved/Card production ordered

6/12 AOS approved &Card producition ordered

6/12 Perm. Res. Card RCVD.

Naturalization 2017

Service Center :Dallas/Lewisville TX Lockbox

CIS Office :Oakland Park FL

Date Filed :3/13/17

NOA Date :3/20/17

Bio. Appt. :3/27/17

In Line for Interview: 4/18

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Ells I do, because things start popping up right before I go on vacation and that's when I say, "I'LL TAKE CARE OF THAT WHEN I GET BACK"

I'll be saying that a lot BUT some of this stuff is on deadline. Have to get CalOSHA reporting done for annual work comp claims and a bunch of other mind-numbing #######. Of course everyone needs everything RIGHT NOW! :ranting:

Always, Ells - Then I know when I come back that something will have gotten screwed up, or someone just ignored stuff -

DeadlineStress.jpg

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

big party in Negril

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

Jamaica's Independence weekend sponsored by Appleton and RTI and is sponsored by Red Stripe....same weekend. It's in Negril...7 miles of parties. Damien prefers ATI over Sumfest now.

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Can someone help me? What is the average size a 4 year-old wear in clothes and shoes? My brothers in law are taking care of a little girl and have no idea what they are doing. The mother is away for an extended time....no other females in the family. Thanks.

Shem - My nephew is a size 5 - shoes I have no clue!

Thanks. I was thinking about 5 or 6. He said maybe 6T but I don't think I've seen a 6T before. Wonder if there's a difference between a 6T and a regular 6. I haven't shopped for a little one in a long time.

Told him I need a shoe size...clothes are easy.

You might want to check with a good kids shoe store - I remember something about being able to measure the foot - heel to toe, across the ball of the foot, and the heel of the foot, and take the measurements to a store to come up with a size - But can't they take her to a shoe store and get her measured? Men, I swear, lol

I don't know how much of a difference there is between a 6 and a 6T - T is toddler, isn't it? I bought DJ's son size 6-7 = he's 6 - they fit fine -

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Shem,

I perfer ATI to Sumfest too.

tep aff a mi name

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Ok all of yall living in these freezing cold inhumane conditions.....yuh need fi move yuh rass a di west coast!! Thats crazy Honey, I cant believe your electric note. and you too JahLove, $400+ dollars thats un heard of. :blink:

indeed it is i moved here to save money tell me why im spendin the same!! everytime we see baldwin hills on tv chris says i wanna move to california

Come to Florida! We don't have any Income Tax either. And Mickey Mouse as a bonus for all of you with little ones. :star:

A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government big enough to take from you everything you have. - President Gerald Ford

AOS Timeline (from B2)

12.31.08....Package Sent to Chicago

01.13.09....NOA1 received

03.14.09....Biometrics Appt

03.25.09....EAD Card Received

04.05.09....Interview Appt Received

05.07.09....Interview

05.07.09....APPROVED!!!

06.23.09....Conditional Green Card Received!!!!

Stepdaughter Consular Filing

01.27.10....I-130 Package sent to Chicago

02.08.10....NOA1 received

OtIZm5.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Ok all of yall living in these freezing cold inhumane conditions.....yuh need fi move yuh rass a di west coast!! Thats crazy Honey, I cant believe your electric note. and you too JahLove, $400+ dollars thats un heard of. :blink:

That's what I keep telling everyone! Cost of living is higher but at least you don't freeze your body parts off!

indeed it is i moved here to save money tell me why im spendin the same!! everytime we see baldwin hills on tv chris says i wanna move to california

Yep, you can spend $400 on heating or $400 on extra rent! I'm thinking Arizona may be a good future home!

Ells I do, because things start popping up right before I go on vacation and that's when I say, "I'LL TAKE CARE OF THAT WHEN I GET BACK"

I'll be saying that a lot BUT some of this stuff is on deadline. Have to get CalOSHA reporting done for annual work comp claims and a bunch of other mind-numbing #######. Of course everyone needs everything RIGHT NOW! :ranting:

Always, Ells - Then I know when I come back that something will have gotten screwed up, or someone just ignored stuff -

DeadlineStress.jpg

That is a picture of me right now! Same bloodshot eyes too! :yes::yes:

Shem,

Just curious, why? Better crowd or something else?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Probably, lol - Right now I am planning March - we'll see what happens beyond that!

You are forever there Sus, you need to just move there for a year or so.

PUSH!: Pray Until Something Happens!

Timeline
Can someone help me? What is the average size a 4 year-old wear in clothes and shoes? My brothers in law are taking care of a little girl and have no idea what they are doing. The mother is away for an extended time....no other females in the family. Thanks.

Shem - My nephew is a size 5 - shoes I have no clue!

Thanks. I was thinking about 5 or 6. He said maybe 6T but I don't think I've seen a 6T before. Wonder if there's a difference between a 6T and a regular 6. I haven't shopped for a little one in a long time.

Told him I need a shoe size...clothes are easy.

You might want to check with a good kids shoe store - I remember something about being able to measure the foot - heel to toe, across the ball of the foot, and the heel of the foot, and take the measurements to a store to come up with a size - But can't they take her to a shoe store and get her measured? Men, I swear, lol

I don't know how much of a difference there is between a 6 and a 6T - T is toddler, isn't it? I bought DJ's son size 6-7 = he's 6 - they fit fine -

Good idea Sus. This is like 3 Men and a Baby. Now I'm worried about her hair and overall well being :crying:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

haha!! I have never watched that show...i dont have cable. But my lil sis' watched it all the time. Apparently its quite crazy. Yeah, Baldwin Hills, is right next to Ladera Heights....they call it the Black Beverly Hills.

PUSH!: Pray Until Something Happens!

Timeline
Shem,

Well I'm kinda too old so we are staying at the end of the beach. I don't wanna be in the middle of everything. In 2006, Damien was able to go to Sumfest and ATI but they keep changing the dates.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.