SupportOAFJF

Yardies at home and Farrin (part12)

5,606 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
Nelly im gonna send my 10 year old for some lessons from your daughter, he act like he cant do shyt!!!!

GIRL BEEN ON THE GO SINCE BIRTH SHE IS A STREET RUNNER JUST LIKE HER DAD.

MY HAPPINESS IS SOLELY UP TO ME AND

LIFE IS ALL ABOUT CHOICES, U DONT HAVE TO REMAIN IN UR CURRENT SITUATION IF U DON'T CHOSE TO BE!!!!!!!!!

***SOMETIMES YOU HAVE TO FORGET HOW YOU FEEL AND REMEMBER WHAT YOU DESERVE***

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MY DAUGHTER CATCH THE TRAIN ALL THE TIME, BEEN DOING IT SINCE SHE WAS 10 YEARS OLD

My daughter too. She always commuted to school. I still have to pick her up from the station...oh well. Guess hubby is antsy cuz she's with a boy :unsure:

NOW MY FATHER DIDN'T LIKE IT THATS CAUSE HE IS A OLD SCHOOL DAD, BUT MY DAUGHTER FATHER WAS COOL WITH IT

:ot: Did anyone else hear or read that one of Oprah's ex boyfriends is putting out a tell all book, stating that him and Oprah smoked crack together????

DAMN EVERYONE IS PUTTING OUT A BOOK, MAYBE I SHOULD :whistle::whistle:

LIFE IS ALL ABOUT CHOICES, U DONT HAVE TO REMAIN IN UR CURRENT SITUATION IF U DON'T CHOSE TO BE!!!!!!!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

oprah is like a jillionaire, what the hell she need to be smoking rock for??? it was before she got mega rich and famous and i guess before stedman but dyam...

Is there no one immune to the pipe????? shoot i have always been scared of drugs, i can barely handle liquor and was always too worried i would be the neighborhood crackhead if i did try them....LOL

Timeline
:ot: Did anyone else hear or read that one of Oprah's ex boyfriends is putting out a tell all book, stating that him and Oprah smoked crack together????

a wha yuh a seh?!

thats crazy!!!

I-130 Timeline

04/10/09 - I130 Sent

04/14/09 - I130 Received

04/22/09 - Check Cashed

04/22/09 - NOA1 Hardcopy Received

08/13/09 - Touch

08/24/09 - RFE Email

08/27/09 - RFE Hardcopy Received

09/11/09 - Evidence sent to CSC

09/16/09 - Evidence Received by CSC

09/20/09 - Touch...on a Sunday???

09/25/09 - NOA2 Hardcopy Received. Dated 9/18

NVC Timeline

10/01/09 - NVC Case Number Assigned

10/02/09 - DS3023 & I-864 Bill Generated

10/02/09 - Paid I-864 fee online

10/03/09 - DS3032 Emailed

10/13/09 - Sent I-864 Packet

10/14/09 - NVC Received I-864 Packet

10/20/09 - I-864 Received via AVR

10/22/09 - IV Bill Generated

Why is he doing it now, Oprah is grown and who cares if she smoked crack.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hi ladies, I have one quick question for the k1 filers on the form ds230 when it says would you like to get a ss# assigned what should I say???

yes

Thank You, Im done with all the paperwork just have to get the I-134 notorized Yaay. NOA2 where are you??? :angry:

Lovesponge, I'm trying to get all that done too and just last night going through the boards I read that if you use the most current version of the I-134 it does NOT have to be notarized any longer. Let me search and see if I can find that info to link here...be back!

Timeline

i remember in high school smoking weed with someone i didnt know real well ( that was my first mistake) i was so high i couldnt get unhigh to save my life,, i remember crying cause i was buggin out for real shoot after i finally came down i said never again. and for a minute a batch of people i was cool with was getting off into Ectasy and all that stuff, they quit hanging with me, cause i wasnt down with that kind of party, and then one of my close friends who i considered like a sister, almost got date raped cause she was drinking so much, someone slipped something in her drink and she woke up the next day at some guys house, well i attempted an intervention i was real worried about her because her mom had recently passed and she was kinda out of control, do yall know she got mad at me because i started distancing myself and we didnt talk for almost 1 year.. now we are friends again but it has never been the same since.

Roxie he is probably some broke loser who needs money and he sees Oprah is big time now and so if he threatens to put it out there she will buy the rights to his book so it never sees the light of day and he will be financially set!

Okay Kimmy, I can join the group, but I can't downlaod any of the attachments. What is the date and time for meeting?

Edited by RoxcieJoe

Timeline

i miss Jahlove, i could use one of her recipes right about now...:yes:

trying to prepare sunday dinner, want to get a jumpstart.

Nelly you gave some good recipes awhile back, those chicken and dumplings were good and so was the alfredo recipe, what else you got over there???

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hi ladies, I have one quick question for the k1 filers on the form ds230 when it says would you like to get a ss# assigned what should I say???

yes

Thank You, Im done with all the paperwork just have to get the I-134 notorized Yaay. NOA2 where are you??? :angry:

Lovesponge, I'm trying to get all that done too and just last night going through the boards I read that if you use the most current version of the I-134 it does NOT have to be notarized any longer. Let me search and see if I can find that info to link here...be back!

Okay found a good link!

Here's a topic that explains it and someone confirmed it with USCIS. Seems on the forms link it is still not updated but on the newest form the instructions state it's not necessary AND there is now no place for a notary to sign or whatever. YAY! One less hassle!

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...mp;hl=notarized

i miss Jahlove, i could use one of her recipes right about now... :yes:

trying to prepare sunday dinner, want to get a jumpstart.

Nelly you gave some good recipes awhile back, those chicken and dumplings were good and so was the alfredo recipe, what else you got over there???

HONEY I HAVENT REALLY BEEN COOKING CAUSE ITS NO ONE BUT ME HERE I HAVE A ROAST I GOING TO PUT IN THE CROCK TONITE BUT HOLD ON I HAVE A FEW RECIPES.

Timeline

Nelly, i swear by my crockpot, especially on SUndays... but remember no red meat...LOL...

dangit its cold, i dont want to keep kicking up the heat,im gonna go get my electric blanket cause im freezing

Honey, Kimmy gace a good Rice and peas recipe awhile back. That was good. You know Rice and Peas is a staple for almost every Sunday dinner, so you should practice that one for prefection. Some Rice and Peas with jerk chicken wings, and fried cabbage with hot bonnet peppers. Make some sweet carrot juice drinks to go with it.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.