saunders

confused

8 posts in this topic

when the consul returned back your passport, is that a sign of visa denial?

What else did they tell you? Do you need to provide additional documentation?

usa_fl_sm_nwm.gifphilippines_fl_md_clr.gif

United States & Republic of the Philippines

"Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid." John Wayne

Filed: Country: Vietnam (no flag)
Timeline

Consul gave said that she needs some documents"that the petitioner has sufficient income to support 5 person" and i need to submit it before thursday.

She said that they dont accept co sponsor, but there is no harm in trying.My question is

1. Can we use co- sponsor? what papers do we need ? 1-134 for co sponsor? do we need co sponsor income tax return?

2.What others documents we need to submit in support of sufficient income?

Pls help me, Thank you, Godbless

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Consul gave said that she needs some documents"that the petitioner has sufficient income to support 5 person" and i need to submit it before thursday.

She said that they dont accept co sponsor, but there is no harm in trying.My question is

1. Can we use co- sponsor? what papers do we need ? 1-134 for co sponsor? do we need co sponsor income tax return?

No It's not denial, my passport given back to me also during my Interview and same as yours my fiance income is not sufficient also, and the consul who Interviewed to me did not accept our co-sponsor. what we do is we ask a help of the Congressman, and now our case is under review, just wondring why they only give until thursday to submit the required documents, because on my case we have a 1 year to provide it, and why you are 5 people did you have kids for petition, well i wish you good luck

AOS-

09/15/2010 - Sent AOS

09/23/2010 - Receive Text and Email

09/27/2010 - Receive Hard Copy in the Mail (EAD,AP,AOS)

10/13/2010 - RFE on my I-485( waiting the letter on the mail )

10/18/2010 - Biometrics Appointment (touch AOS, EAD at the same day )

10/22/2010 - Sent RFE

10/26/2010 - Touch ( received RFE Under review )

Filed: Country: Vietnam (no flag)
Timeline

No It's not denial, my passport given back to me also during my Interview and same as yours my fiance income is not sufficient also, and the consul who Interviewed to me did not accept our co-sponsor. what we do is we ask a help of the Congressman, and now our case is under review, just wondring why they only give until thursday to submit the required documents, because on my case we have a 1 year to provide it, and why you are 5 people did you have kids for petition, well i wish you good luck

My fiance has 3 kids.How can be locate congressman/senator in TN? tnx

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Co-sponsor does have to submit I-134 just like the petitioner does. All things that support the I-134 is also a good idea.... probably a must... just best to put the best case possible in front of the CO.

Life..... Nobody gets out alive.

My fiance has 3 kids.How can be locate congressman/senator in TN? tnx

Senator Fred Thompson is the senator for Tennessee. you can look up his office details on the web.

IR-1 / CR-1 Visa

Event Date

Service Center : California Service Center

Consulate : Manila, Philippines

Marriage : 2007-05-10

I-130 Sent : 2008-06-30

I-130 NOA1 : 2008-07-09

I-130 Approved : 2009-01-27

NVC Received : 2009-02-02

Received DS-3032 / I-864 Bill : 2009-02-11

DS-3032 E-Mail accepted: 2009-02-11

Pay I-864 Bill 2009-02-14

Receive I-864 Package : 2009-02-14

Return Completed I-864 : 2009-02-18

Return Completed DS-3032 : 2009-02-11

IV Bill generated: 2009-02-11

Receive IV Bill : 2009-02-14

Pay IV Bill : 2009-02-14

Receive Instruction Package : 2009-02-18

NVC received both packages: 2009-02-20

DS-230 & I-864 scanned NVC: 2009-02-23

Case Completed at NVC : 2009-02-26

Interview confirmed: 2009-02-27

NVC Left : 2009-03-06

Consulate Received : 2009-03-09

Medical completed: 2009-03-20

Interview Date : 2009-04-03

Visa Received : 2009-04-07

US Entry : 2009-05-10

[/senator Fred Thompson is the senator for Tennessee. you can look up his office details on the web.

Fred Thompson retired from the Senate a while back, and I think he went back to his acting career. Somebody can look in the US Government pages of the local phone book, or you can use the online directory at http://senate.gov or http://www.house.gov

Edited by Rocky_nBullwinkle

Hokey Smoke!

Rocky: "Baby, are they still mad at us on VJ?"

Bullwinkle: "No, they are just confused."

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.