alexkat09

LETTER FROM NVC... What does it mean?

3 posts in this topic

My Case is already complete dated January 7, 2009. Under the IR1 visa category. MY husband just received a letter today from the NVC that is addressed to my name. What does it mean? Please simplify this letter to me. Does anyone who is in the same category as mine recieved this kind of letter? One more thing, we have a son that is also petitioned by my husband, our son is under the IR2 visa category. Thanks :)

Dear MY NAME:

Your inquiry has been sent at the NVC. The Immigration and Nationality (INA) does not allow derivative status to family members of immediate relatives. IR1, CR1, CR2, IR2 and IR5 classifications are immediate relative visa categories. This mean that a spouse, unmarried child under age of 21 and a parent of a US Citizen require their own individual petition in order to immigrate to the US.

payitforward.jpg

Karma_Me_Banner.gif

WELCOME TO MY PAGEhttp://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showuser=53615

CEMAR/MARRIAGE INDEX

CENOMAR.jpg

CENOMAR

CENOMAR_SINGLE.jpg

My Case is already complete dated January 7, 2009. Under the IR1 visa category. MY husband just received a letter today from the NVC that is addressed to my name. What does it mean? Please simplify this letter to me. Does anyone who is in the same category as mine recieved this kind of letter? One more thing, we have a son that is also petitioned by my husband, our son is under the IR2 visa category. Thanks :)

Dear MY NAME:

Your inquiry has been sent at the NVC. The Immigration and Nationality (INA) does not allow derivative status to family members of immediate relatives. IR1, CR1, CR2, IR2 and IR5 classifications are immediate relative visa categories. This mean that a spouse, unmarried child under age of 21 and a parent of a US Citizen require their own individual petition in order to immigrate to the US.

Welcome to the waiting room :)...actually, my fiance received NVC last December 27 bcoz I was approved December 10...but until now, I havent received any from manilaembassy...that NVC letter contains only your MNL number, it doesnt contain medical sched nor interview...call this number 1-909-101-7878 to ask about your case...I havent called yet bcoz im still waiting for my fiance papers. By the way, ask your NOA2 and NVC letter from your husband, you can use that for medical if in case you cant wait for your packet3 to arrive....and dont forget also to ask from your husband the important documents needed on your medical and interview...do it now if still u havent yet. Good Luck.

TIMELINE:

129F- July 2, 2008]

NOA1- July 22, 2008

RFE- Nov. 24, 2008

NOA2- Dec. 10, 2008

NVC- Dec.17, 2008

Received.Dec. 27, 2008

MNL# 20088XXXXX

Dear MY NAME:

Welcome to the waiting room :)...actually, my fiance received NVC last December 27 bcoz I was approved December 10...but until now, I havent received any from manilaembassy...that NVC letter contains only your MNL number, it doesnt contain medical sched nor interview...call this number 1-909-101-7878 to ask about your case...I havent called yet bcoz im still waiting for my fiance papers. By the way, ask your NOA2 and NVC letter from your husband, you can use that for medical if in case you cant wait for your packet3 to arrive....and dont forget also to ask from your husband the important documents needed on your medical and interview...do it now if still u havent yet. Good Luck.

TIMELINE:

129F- July 2, 2008]

NOA1- July 22, 2008

RFE- Nov. 24, 2008

NOA2- Dec. 10, 2008

NVC- Dec.17, 2008

Received.Dec. 27, 2008

MNL# 20088XXXXX

meron na ako mnl number dati pa. filed last june tpos got my mnl number i think august. atsaka k1 ka at IR1 ako. magkaiba tyo ng processing :)

Dear MY NAME:

TIMELINE:

129F- July 2, 2008]

NOA1- July 22, 2008

RFE- Nov. 24, 2008

NOA2- Dec. 10, 2008

NVC- Dec.17, 2008

Received.Dec. 27, 2008

MNL# 20088XXXXX

meron na ako mnl number dati pa. filed last june tpos got my mnl number i think august. atsaka k1 ka at IR1 ako. magkaiba tyo ng processing :)

payitforward.jpg

Karma_Me_Banner.gif

WELCOME TO MY PAGEhttp://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showuser=53615

CEMAR/MARRIAGE INDEX

CENOMAR.jpg

CENOMAR

CENOMAR_SINGLE.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.