iahmjpinoy

Average delivery for visa after interview..

8 posts in this topic

I was just wondering about the average people had to wait for their visa to be delivered after their interview.. looking for people that had gone thru the interview within the last month or so to share their time line of wait.. especially to northern Luzon area..

Thanks and Ingats!!

"No saan nga makaammo nga nangtaliaw ti naggapuanna, Saan a makadanon ti papananna..."

*04/23/10 - GC recieved in the mail!! d( -_-)b
*07/30/12 - ROC Approved!!
*08/08/12 - 10/yr GC received in the mail!!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
I was just wondering about the average people had to wait for their visa to be delivered after their interview.. looking for people that had gone thru the interview within the last month or so to share their time line of wait.. especially to northern Luzon area..

Thanks and Ingats!!

it depends,,,pink slip (manila 3-7days, provinces more than 7days working days from interview date pink and white (min of 1month)

in my case, i was in manila got pink slip only, after 3days i had my visa in my hand already...

good luck!!!

Edited by mRs StOcKwElL

ea924d6b6b.png

FILING FOR LIFTING OF CONDITION

it depends,,,pink slip (manila 3-7days, provinces more than 7days working days from interview date pink and white (min of 1month)

in my case, i was in manila got pink slip only, after 3days i had my visa in my hand already...

good luck!!!

I figured it would be about over a week or two for the far out provinces.. I'm not even trying to think about the pink/white combo :blink:

Salamat n Ingats lage!!

"No saan nga makaammo nga nangtaliaw ti naggapuanna, Saan a makadanon ti papananna..."

good luck!!!

I figured it would be about over a week or two for the far out provinces.. I'm not even trying to think about the pink/white combo :blink:

Salamat n Ingats lage!!

depends on how fast the embassy releases your visa... but once its in delbros hands it ranges from 3-7 days (depends where you live)... i got my visa in 3 business days and im from CDO and my friend from manila got hers in 3 days too... most major cities are faster per se

Citizenship N-400

4/15/2010- sent my N-400 via fedex overnight

4/16/2010- signed and delivered

4/29/2010- check cleared

depends on how fast the embassy releases your visa... but once its in delbros hands it ranges from 3-7 days (depends where you live)... i got my visa in 3 business days and im from CDO and my friend from manila got hers in 3 days too... most major cities are faster per se

Salamat ah.. that's good to know :thumbs:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

i had my interview last dec 7. and they asked me additional documents. but i also passed it on the same day.

they didnt gave me any pink or white or pink and white slip. they didnt gave me any slip. they just return my passport. when i passed the additional documents and passport on that day also. they just said that " you can go home now" then i ask if theres any fee that i should pay. and they said that i will just pay the delivery fee when i they deliver the passport. in short it is Cash On Delivery(COD).

what do you think i should do? i dont have any slip to track my visa? you think i am already approved? how many days should i wait?

i hope you can give me info about this :crying:

Edited by princesspeach

Timeline
i had my interview last dec 7. and they asked me additional documents. but i also passed it on the same day.

they didnt gave me any pink or white or pink and white slip. they didnt gave me any slip. they just return my passport. when i passed the additional documents and passport on that day also. they just said that " you can go home now" then i ask if theres any fee that i should pay. and they said that i will just pay the delivery fee when i they deliver the passport. in short it is Cash On Delivery(COD).

what do you think i should do? i dont have any slip to track my visa? you think i am already approved? how many days should i wait?

WHAT TYPE OF VISA DID U APPLY? NORMALLY IF U PASSED THE INTERVIEW IF U GOT PINK OR WHITE IT MEANS U PASS THE INTERVIEW AND PAY DELBROS FOR THE VISA DELEVERY ALONG WITH THAT VISA IS YOUR PASPORT AND THE PACKET FOR YOUR PORT OF ENTRY, BUT IF THEY GAVE YOUR PASPORT BACK AND U DID U DID NOT HAVE ANY TRACKING NUMBER FOR YOUR VISA , HOW CAN U TRACK YOUR VISA ALL I KNOW IF THEY RETURN THE PASPORT IT MEANS DENY...HOPE YOU CAN HAVE YOUR VISA...

Timeline

go to delbros.com, type in your MNL case number on the tracking box, add 01 towards the end of your MNL case number. You should be able to track your visa this way. Hope that helps.

K1

California Service Center

Consulate : Manilla, Philipines

I-129F Sent : APRIL 26, 2008

I-129F NOA1 : MAY 1, 2008

Touched : MAY 14, 2008

Touched : SEP 9, 2008

I-129F NOA2 : SEP 9, 2008

Medical: Nov7 and Nov10 PASSED!

Interview Date : NOV 17, 2008 Pink Slip!!!

Visa Received : NOV 22, 2008

US Entry : NOV 24, 2008 POE: GUAM

Marriage : January 8, 2009

Comments : I AM LOVING COLORADO!!!

AOS (I-485, I-765, I-131)

AOS Packet Sent: Feb 21, 2009

NOA1 Received in the mail: Mar 2, 2009

Biometrics appointment letter received: Mar 9, 2009

Biometrics: Mar 25, 2009

Advance Parole Approved: Apr 29, 2009

EAD Approval Date: May 6, 2009

Advance Parole received in the mail: May 7, 2009

Interview: July 20, 2009 APPROVED

Card Production Ordered: July 21, 2009

Welcome to America Letter Received: July 27, 2009

fortcollins5.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.