Brad and Vika

Visa Approved in Kiev!

19 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Romania
Timeline

Congratz Brad and Vika! and best is u r together right now to celebrate in person. I think it feels as good as the marriage itself.

enjoy life,

Andreea

met Lee: sept 2005

married here: 23 feb 2008

I 130 sent :16 march 2008

I 130 NOA1: 20 march 2008

I 129F sent: 11 april 2008

I 129F NOA1: 11 april 2008

I 130 and I 129F NOA2: 12 dec 2008

NVC process:

NVC received and assigned case number for both: 18 dec 2008

(break in the process- Lee comes to spend holidays here 22 dec-5th jan 2009)

DS 3032 generated :? ?

DS 3032 sent : 26 dec 2008 (friend sends it, based on how fast Ds-3032 was generated for Sracastillo and others who had same NOA2 date as me-risky, but worked)

received AOS package and IIN number in mail : 29 dec 2008 (same friend picks up mail and sends us the IIN)

pay the AOS bill online: 29 dec 2008

AOS shows as PAID: 30 dec 2008

my husband goes back and bags with our papers get lost : 5th jan 2009

package IV fee bill generated and paid online: 7th jan 2009

recieved bags and papers: 9th jan 2009

sent AOS package: 9th jan 2009

package IV bill shows PAID and sending package IV : 12 jan 2009

case complete: jan 20th

interview march 30th 2009

I129F

NVC mails I129F package to bucharest embasy

up to this day, no package received at embasy here -one more reason to prove in my case I129F was just useless

Congratulations.

Can tell how pleased you are...your signature shows you passed interview Jan 2008! lol

Best wishes for your future life together.

:) I got a kitchen pass for an hour to check all email, etc. I updated everything I could think of, as the internet cafe' is a bit less convenient than my set up at home.

3dflags_ukr0001-0001a.gif3dflags_usa0001-0001a.gif

Travelers - not tourists

Friday.gif

And a BIG thanks to every one who posted congrats and support!! We appreciate this community very much. Vika and I spent about a half hour looking at the site and composing a few posts, and the embassy review together. She was looking over my shoulder the first time, and sharply asked me to explain those hearts :blush: . Fortunately we ran into one half of RYDA (from this forum) at the embassy, and she was able to verify the purpose of the post count. Phew! B)

Haha! The one half (the DA part is Dasha. RyDa=Ryan and Dasha) was glad to meet you guys. Felt like I wasn't completely alone there. And yeah, the wait is ridiculous for the "interview" that really-really-REALLY looked like a formality. I got so burned out while waiting (AND cold!!!) that the outcome of the interview didn't make me quite as happy as the fact that I could finally get the heck out of there! Just kidding, of course - I was ecstatic! :)

Have a good journey you guys! I'll be about two weeks behind you - have some stuff to take care of. But hey! What's 2-3 weeks after all this wait!

AOS Timeline

04/16/2009 - Marriage

04/10/2010 - Sent the paperwork

04/13/2010 - USCIS received the package

04/19/2010 - SMS and emails about NOA's

04/22/2010 - NOA's (I485 and I765) arrived in mail

05/13/2010 - Biometrics letter arrived in mail

06/04/2010 - Biometrics

06/07/2010 - AOS and EAD touches

06/08/2010 - AOS and EAD touches

06/18/2010 - EAD Card production ordered

06/21/2010 - Received inteview appointment letter in the mail

07/01/2010 - EAD arrived in mail

07/26/2010 - Interview

08/01/2010 - Green Card arrived in mail

Lifting Conditions Timeline

07/16/2012 - NOA1

08/11/2012 - Biometrics

02/23/2013 - RFE

03/01/2013 - RFE Response sent

03/11/2013 - Text message and email notification that Card Production has been ordered

And a BIG thanks to every one who posted congrats and support!! We appreciate this community very much. Vika and I spent about a half hour looking at the site and composing a few posts, and the embassy review together. She was looking over my shoulder the first time, and sharply asked me to explain those hearts :blush: . Fortunately we ran into one half of RYDA (from this forum) at the embassy, and she was able to verify the purpose of the post count. Phew! B)

Haha! The one half (the DA part is Dasha. RyDa=Ryan and Dasha) was glad to meet you guys. Felt like I wasn't completely alone there. And yeah, the wait is ridiculous for the "interview" that really-really-REALLY looked like a formality. I got so burned out while waiting (AND cold!!!) that the outcome of the interview didn't make me quite as happy as the fact that I could finally get the heck out of there! Just kidding, of course - I was ecstatic! :)

Have a good journey you guys! I'll be about two weeks behind you - have some stuff to take care of. But hey! What's 2-3 weeks after all this wait!

Great attitude Dasha! It was nice meeting you too. Please give our congratulatins to Ryan :thumbs: I didn't use your name there because some flks use the nicknames on purpose. Have a great trip!

3dflags_ukr0001-0001a.gif3dflags_usa0001-0001a.gif

Travelers - not tourists

Friday.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.