hakuna_matata

Evidences...

14 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Will the CO acknowledge pictures without date on it?coz i'm not mindful of setting

the dates on my camera during the time when my fiance was here. Also, I don't

have chat logs because i didn't know that it can be printed. It is only now(when i found out this site)

that i become aware of all kinds of evidences!!! and i feel sooooo stupid of not saving it all!

Imagine, all the receipts in the hotel, restaurants or everything was even discarded!!!!! :(

A bit lucky coz he kept the plane tickets! All we have right now are the emails, call logs (we are using vonage)

greeting cards remittances and pictures that don't have date!!!!. We feel that we don't have enough evidence now especially

when i'm reading other's evidences they do have tons and tons!!

Sooo sad :(

They pre screener at the Embassy take paperwork from you.

That only wanted a little of what we brought.

Pics, Passport Stamps.

Sounds like you have plenty of evidence......

youregonnalovemynutsf.jpg

"He always start the fire here in VJ thread and I believe all people will agree with me about it"

Filed: Timeline

you should be ok. the main evidence they want is photocopies of the entry/exit stamps on your passport & photocopies of the plane tickets. we didn't have date stamps on our pics either. we just wrote the date, place, & who was in the pic on the back of the pics & under the pics on the paper we taped the pics to.

7yqZWFL.jpg

Timeline
They pre screener at the Embassy take paperwork from you.

That only wanted a little of what we brought.

Pics, Passport Stamps.

Sounds like you have plenty of evidence......

I thought we don't have much :)

Thanks

You have enough!

During my interview, I only brought 30 hard copies of our pictures, put all the pictures in a ziplock plastic. I put dates and places at the back of all pictures.

Same pictures, i grouped them based on his visits and printed out in white papers. Several pictures in one white paper = one visit. Main purpose of grouping the pictures is to organize our evidences. I attached additional white papers with respective receipts, entry stamps and plane reservation.

I only printed out last 12 months of his phone bills. Just choose 2-3 email exchanges per month from the last 12 months of our communication.

Evidences are basically entry stamp. I was able to save few plane/hotel reservation, and receipts. Few cards he sent me (3 cards to be specific).

My file is contained in one small folder, 1 inch thick. That's it.

BTW, one comment from the CO, "I got lots of pictures...." In reality i just showed her 30 pictures. :whistle:

Edited by rheanick

K1 Process:

May 1, 2008 Submitted I-129F to CSC

May 8, 2008 Received by CSC

May 9, 2008 NOA1

May 18, 2008 Touched

October 9, 2008 RFE

October 28, 2008 RFE Reply

October 29, 2008 Touched

October 30, 2008 Touched

November 1, 2008 NOA2 (HardCopy)

November 11, 2008 Letter from NVC (Hardcopy)

November 14 & 17, 2008 Medical (Passed)

November 26, 2008 Interview (Passed)

December 5, 2008 Visa Received

December 23, 2008 US Entry (POE: Hawaii)

February 7, 2009 Private Wedding

AOS Process:

March 9, 2009 Mailed AOS Application via Express Mail (I-485, I-765, I-131)

March 10, 2009 USPS confirmed that AOS application was delivered and received in Chicago

March 18, 2009 Received NOA for AOS, EAD and AP

April 8, 2009 Biometrics Done

April 27, 2009 AP Approved

May 1, 2009 AP received in the mail

May 2, 2009 EAD card received in the mail

May 29, 2009 AOS interview (Approved)

June 29, 2009 GC received

ROC Process

March 1, 2011 Mailed I-175 Application via Express Mail

March 4 ,2011 NOA for I-175

April 05,2011 Biometrics [Early Biometrics March 22, 2011]

April 21,2011 Approval

April 27,2011 10 Year Green Card Received

Naturalization Process

March 6, 2012 Mailed N-400 Application via Express Mail

[/size]

Filed: IR-5 Country: Philippines
Timeline

u r fine.

i just showed 6 pictures, 6 letters, no phone bills. i think the 129-F package that my fiance (husband now) submitted a bunch of evidence.

actually i have a lot of letters, emails, original phonebills but the pre screener ask me just pick few of them and give it to me. she didn't even look fot the big cards i've got maybe because of the small window they had :P

Naturalization

01-04-2012 --- N400 sent

01-11-2012 --- Check Cashed

01-10-2012 --- NOA1

02-07-2012 --- Biometrics

02-14-2012 --- Yellow Letter (it says "bring any state issued ID" for interview)

02-24-2012 --- Placed in line for Interview Scheduling

02-27-2012 --- Interview Letter sent out

03-02-2012 --- Interview Letter received

04-02-2012 --- INTERVIEW- passed!

05-01-2012 --- Oath scheduled/ Oath Letter Sent

05-16-2012 --- Oath Taking! I am now a USC!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IR-5

05-17-2012 --- I-130 Sent

05-29-2012 --- NOA1

09-24-2012 --- NOA2

10-11-2012 --- Received Case Number via email

10-12-2012 --- Mailed AOS

10-24-2012 --- Mailed DS-230

11-16-2012 --- Case Complete

11-27-2012 --- Received interview schedule via email

11-05-2012 --- Early Medical day 1

11-06-2012 --- Medical Day 2 -PASSED!

01-03-2013 --- Interview- APRROVED!

01-10-2013 --- VISA Received

01-14-2013 --- POE LAX

Timeline
u r fine.

i just showed 6 pictures, 6 letters, no phone bills. i think the 129-F package that my fiance (husband now) submitted a bunch of evidence.

actually i have a lot of letters, emails, original phonebills but the pre screener ask me just pick few of them and give it to me. she didn't even look fot the big cards i've got maybe because of the small window they had :P

My fiance submitted only few evidence when he sent the 129F. I think 7 pics, 5 letters, phone bills and plane ticket.

That is why i'm anxious thinking that the CO will ask me more. What do you think??

Timeline
u r fine.

My fiance submitted only few evidence when he sent the 129F. I think 7 pics, 5 letters, phone bills and plane ticket.

That is why i'm anxious thinking that the CO will ask me more. What do you think??

Dont try to show the remittance receipt if you have like western union or any specially we are on k-1 visa...i receive many questions from the CO why he is sending me money and OMG thats only 3 receipt i showed as a matter of fact i got hundreds of them...so just to avoid it then just show them the evidence of communications...you will be ok...i just show them 3 phonecards and 5 pictures without cards and letters....only 3 emails....plane tickets and a copy of his passport that has visa entering philippines and the date and that is important....good luck

I showed my scrapbook with 6 or 7 pictures of us together, One card, three letters, three email exchanges, sample chat logs every month (Skype and Gmail), USPS receipts, money transfer receipts, and video screen shots. (no phone bills)

Edited by Dave_0611

2008 K1Timeline:

I-129F Application

10/25 Received letter from USEM

11/21-11/22 Med Exam

12/02 Interview date, 7AM (Approved)

12/10 Visa on Hand

Date & Place of POE: 12/17 Detroit

03/10/09 Wedding

2009 AOS / EAD / AP Timeline:

4/07 Mailed AOS Package

4/08 Package received

4/14 Cashed Check/

4/18 Biometrics I-485

4/29 Biometrics done

5/02 CSC Transferred

5/05 I-485 Touched (This case is now pending at the office to which it was transferred)(30 days)

5/12 I-485 Touched

5/15 EAD Card Production Ordered and AP Approval notice sent

5/18 EAD/AP Touched

5/20 Touched

5/21 AP Received by Mail (44days)

5/22 EAD Received by Mail (45days)

6/25 GC card production ordered!

6/30 Welcome Letter notice received dated 6/26

7/07 Approval notice sent

7/08 GC received by mail

2012 N-400 Timeline:

5/22 Sent

5/30 Cashed Check

Timeline
I showed my scrapbook with 6 or 7 pictures of us together, One card, three letters, three email exchanges, sample chat logs every month (Skype and Gmail), USPS receipts, money transfer receipts, and video screen shots. (no phone bills)

Did the CO ask you why your fiance sending you money when you showed your money tranfer receipts? Just like

usa_honey experienced?

Timeline
u r fine.

Dont try to show the remittance receipt if you have like western union or any specially we are on k-1 visa...i receive many questions from the CO why he is sending me money and OMG thats only 3 receipt i showed as a matter of fact i got hundreds of them...so just to avoid it then just show them the evidence of communications...you will be ok...i just show them 3 phonecards and 5 pictures without cards and letters....only 3 emails....plane tickets and a copy of his passport that has visa entering philippines and the date and that is important....good luck

Thanks for idea..

Timeline
u r fine.

Do i need to ask my fiance to send back to me the cards and letters i gave to him?

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

When I had my K1 interview, the consul asked if I have pictures, I have tons with me arranged on different ziplocs on different places we've been. I just took one ziploc randomly, and it was the wacky pictures taken when we went to Palawan. The consul laughed his heart out. My interview went well, with my fiance then(husband now) was with me so the whole interview was like just him and the CO chit-chatting about their jobs.

My advice is just keep everything ready, and just give the officer what he/she ask. I have emails printed out, hotel/vacation receipts, chat logs, phone bills, plane tickets, and letters/cards to each other. I have everything on my hand, and the consul only asked for pictures! :huh: Well, it could be because we sent a lot of evidences along with our K1 packet. I remember our file folder was so thick.

Just don't be nervous on your interview, goodluck!

oh our pictures don't even have dates in them.

11-12-2008 Sent AOS, EAD, AP via USPS

11-13-2008 USCIS received the papers @ 3pm!

11-20-2008 3 NOAs

11-24-2008 check cashed

01-05-2009 Recieved Biometrics Letter on mail

01-12-2009 AP approved! / EAD touched

01-29-2009 Biometrics Done

01-30-2009 AOS Touched

03-09-2009 EAD Card Production ordered

04-07-2009 Interview

06-23-2009 Re-scheduled interview.. approved!

when will I file I-751?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.