Romabell

What happened to VSC?

6 posts in this topic

:angry: At the end of December VSC approved several applications filed February 2008 and from then on - noting is moving. Also a few December 2007 applicants haven't been approved yet.

Last time USCIS updated the Processing time list was November 18, 2008. They are treating us worse than anybody else in this country.

Even the prisoners know how long they are going to wait until they get released from the jail. But we, the immigrants don't have the right to know anything. Our only option is this ridiculous phone number , where we have to spend atleast an hour until we get somebody, who knows nothing about the immigration matter.

I am so mad. USCIS is putting our lives on hold for years and does not even care, that we are the one to pay their salaries. Because if there is not immigrants, then there will not be this tremendous bureaucrat agency, no jobs etc.

You're never beaten until you admit it.

YAH THEY DIDNT UPDATE THEIR WEBSITE AND I THINK THAT IS BULL. THEY SHOULD LET US KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON. I WAS READING IN THE OTHER IMMIGRATION WEBSITE AND ONE MEMBER THERE SAID SHE CALLED USCIS VERMONT AND THEY SAID THEY ARE CURRENTLY PROCESSING JULY APPLICATIONS. WHAT THE ****** IS GOING ON WHERES THE APPROVAL OF JAN TO JUNE. WHEWWWWWWWWWWW I DONT THINK THIS IS FAIR.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I know this would sound absurd, but let's all calm down. If you need more update, go to your nearest local USCIS office and get an INFOPASS. If you think it's really more than the time frame you've been waiting. I filed January 2008 and had an RFE in December 2008 and just recently got approved (look at my timeline). I know it's aggravating but don't aggravate yourself looking at USCIS timeline because they're not updating it everyday. They update their website every month. They are trying best to get things done. Also, they have a notice that most cases now will take 12-13 months but lets not all give up hope. Just hang in there and things will be fine. Okay? Goodluck and God Bless! :thumbs:

May 9, 2005 - Arrived in the US

Jun. 18, 2005 - Got Married

Jul. 28, 2005 - AOS and EAD submitted

Aug. 3, 2005 - INS receipt

Aug. 7, 2005 - Received NOA 1

Nov. 16,2005 - AOS Biometrics

Jan. 23, 2006 - AOS Interview (Approved with stamped passport)

Jan. 25, 2006 - E-mail confirmation from USCIS (application approved)

Jan. 27, 2006 - Received the Welcome to America Notice

Feb. 1, 2006 - E-mail Notice from USCIS to send Green Card (Yipeeee)

Feb. 3, 2006 - Received my Green Card (Two Year GC....Woohoo)

Jan. 23,2008 - File for Removal of Conditional Status

Jan. 30,2008 - Received NOA 1

Feb. 23, 2008 - Biometrics

Dec. 6, 2008 - Received RFE paper

Dec. 18, 2008 - Submitted documents thru Postal Mail.

Jan. 6, 2009 - Card Production Ordered (Yipee....light at the end of the tunnel!!!!)

Jan. 12, 2009 - 10 Year Greencard Received (Thank God!)

They update their website every month.

Thank you for the positive post snakey_sabrina and congratulations for your approval.

No, they don't update treir website every month.

Last time VSC updated I-751 processing dates was Nov.18 2008 and says "....as of: Sept.30"

I WAS READING IN THE OTHER IMMIGRATION WEBSITE AND ONE MEMBER THERE SAID SHE CALLED USCIS VERMONT AND THEY SAID THEY ARE CURRENTLY PROCESSING JULY APPLICATIONS.

I don't believe they really jumped from January to July applications. She probably got to speak to one of these quite incompetent people there, who are getting paid for doing nothing.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

I applied towards Jan 15 2008 and my application was approved on dec 17 2008...well as usual... the uscis is always slow when it comes to processing our applications

I-751

1/12/08 - sent I-751 to TSC

2/7/08 - money order cashed

1/24/08 - Transferred to VERMONT

1/26/2008 - NOA

2/23/2008 -Biometrics

12/16/2008 finally Approved

N-400

12/03/08 Eligible to file N400

10/03/09 Mailed N-400

10/07/09 NOA

10/13/09 Check cashed

10/30/09 FP appointment

11/07/09 Case sent to Local office for interview

11/23/2009 Received interview letter with an as of date of 11/18/2009

12/15/2009 Interview scheduled ---Approved

01/06/2010 Oath Ceremony

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.