amorsiempre

No More Delbros as Courier?

17 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline
My husband just called USem this am and asked some questions re our case and if we could pay the visa delivery fee. He spoke to a guy, who told us to wait a month, and they will let us know when to pay it. My husband asked why it will take a month just to verify a single document.

My husband mentioned also about Delbros verification fee refund. The DV was paid Sept 15 of last yr.He said we can send a fax about the refund. Its weird that when I tried sending a text to Delbros for "another follow up" ( last month) and see what they'd say, I got the same response from them, that my documents was sent to NSO last Sept 15 and it'll take a month to verify them,, so on........and so forth............

If DV has been "dissolved" why they'd reply like that ? As if it still exists? Are they still doing it ?,Could it be why, it'll take a month for them to verify the add'l documents I've submitted last week?

Asking help to those who have made follow ups before they got their visa (after frequent/regular calls to USem). We didnt expect that it was a guy who'd answer the call. I think my husband called the 1900 #.The number that has the locals 5184-5 is the only number to call Grace/Lorraine?

Thank you very much.

I had been sick with Delbros too. When I paid for my visa delivery fee last Friday, I mentioned to the guy that I wanted to get my refund for the DV fee. He then told me to go to the Embassy Pavilion and ask for my refund there. Now when we went there along with a VJ member I met from Davao, I talked to a cashier and said that I wanted to get my refund, I felt better when she asked for our case numbers and names. Only to be devastated that I need to go to the Delbros Main office which is at the Port Area in Manila. Or that I could call their telephone number and ask to get Robi on the line. When I talked to Robi, she said that I need to wait for a message from Delbros saying that I could pick up my refund at the main office. I told that her I will be leaving for Cebu that same day, she said well, you just have to wait. Could you imagine that? :angry: I guess they don't really plan on giving a refund at all! Screw them! :angry:

Thats disappointing. But It'll be a waste of our effort and time then? plus that amount of refund will be just equivalent to what I am going to pay for the transpo and food ( coz I'll be tired and hungry during the trip) just to go to their main ofc. hehehe

K-3 Visa

Event Date

Service Center : Vermont Service Center

Consulate : Manilla, Philipines

Marriage : 2007-05-24

I-130 Sent : 2007-08-28

I-130 NOA1 : 2008-02-15

I-129F Sent : 2008-02-29

I-129F NOA1 : 2008-03-03

I-129F RFE(s) :

RFE Reply(s) :

I-129F NOA2 : 2008-08-26

NVC Received : 2008-09-04

NVC Left : 2008-09-04

Consulate Received :

Packet 3 Received :

Packet 3 Sent :

Packet 4 Received :

Interview Date : 2008-12-22, whtie slip -asked for marriage index + annotated marriage cert.

Submitted Add'l Documents : 2009-01-08

Approved on 2009-01-12.....visas for printing

Visa Received : 2008-01-19

US Entry : ...........

I-130 Approval : 2008-08-26

Comments :

Processing

Estimates/Stats : Your I-129f was approved in 179 days from your filing date.

Your I-130 was approved in 364 days from your filing date.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.