Mike and Karol

Buying Ticket online

11 posts in this topic

Hi vjers.. anyone here who's fiance bought ticket online? how does it work? i mean how can i get the ticket? Thanks.. :)

I always buy plane tickets online. If your husband buy ticket online from the US or anywhere else.. what you have to do is get the email confirmation # that will be sent to you by the airline company where you purchased the ticket.

Then at the airport you can claim your plane ticket by showing them the email confirmation #.That's how simple it is.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
Hi vjers.. anyone here who's fiance bought ticket online? how does it work? i mean how can i get the ticket? Thanks.. :)

I always buy plane tickets online. If your husband buy ticket online from the US or anywhere else.. what you have to do is get the email confirmation # that will be sent to you by the airline company where you purchased the ticket.

Then at the airport you can claim your plane ticket by showing them the email confirmation #.That's how simple it is.

Ahhh ok.. i heard when you purchased online, travel tax and terminal tax are excluded. So you mean to say, i am going to pay those taxes at the airport?? One thing more, if you bought ticket online and it shows the price does include the other tax?? i just dont know what tax that is.

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

sis congratulations anu meron na? hehehe buy it in an agency i suggest mas mura.. and you dont have to pay for travel tax.. just 750 for airport exit tax..:D

😁

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

sis!!! receive mo na visa mo? my future mother in law bought my ticket online too, at the airport I was charged additional $22 for taxes daw, I was confused kase when my mother in law bought the ticket online it includes the taxes. so thats $22 plus 750Php for the terminal fee. I dunno if its same with other airline companies, I flew with Continental Airlines. Goodluck sis.

K1

California Service Center

Consulate : Manilla, Philipines

I-129F Sent : APRIL 26, 2008

I-129F NOA1 : MAY 1, 2008

Touched : MAY 14, 2008

Touched : SEP 9, 2008

I-129F NOA2 : SEP 9, 2008

Medical: Nov7 and Nov10 PASSED!

Interview Date : NOV 17, 2008 Pink Slip!!!

Visa Received : NOV 22, 2008

US Entry : NOV 24, 2008 POE: GUAM

Marriage : January 8, 2009

Comments : I AM LOVING COLORADO!!!

AOS (I-485, I-765, I-131)

AOS Packet Sent: Feb 21, 2009

NOA1 Received in the mail: Mar 2, 2009

Biometrics appointment letter received: Mar 9, 2009

Biometrics: Mar 25, 2009

Advance Parole Approved: Apr 29, 2009

EAD Approval Date: May 6, 2009

Advance Parole received in the mail: May 7, 2009

Interview: July 20, 2009 APPROVED

Card Production Ordered: July 21, 2009

Welcome to America Letter Received: July 27, 2009

fortcollins5.jpg

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

We purchased our tickets thru Expedia..expedia said we still have to pay the terminal fee but i saw a $30+00 on our e-tricket confirmation.But i did still bring along money for termila fees just incase,Fortunately,me and my 2 kids didn't pay a single dime!-so i converted my 3.200 php to US $ and used it to add up our packet money.

LOVE IS PATIENT, LOVE IS KIND. IT DOES NOT ENVY, IT DOES NOT NOT BOAST, IT IS NOT PROUD. IT IS NOT RUDE, IT IS NOT SELF-SEEKING, IT IS NOT EASILY ANGERED, IT KEEPS NO RECORD OF WRONGS. LOVE DOES NOT DELIGHT IN EVIL BUT REJOICES WITH THE TRUTH. IT ALWAYS PROTECTS, ALWAYS TRUST, ALWAYS HOPES, ALWAYS PERSEVERSE. LOVE NEVER FAILS.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

The way my husband did it was through travelocity.. He just forwarded the receipt to me and I had it printed. He bought PAL ticket for direct flight. He was afraid that I'll get lost if there is a stop over. :hehe: . I just asked him for the copy of the credit card that he used but it was not asked upon check in of the baggage. I kept 2000 pesos in cash for pocket money. Then they asked to pay for terminal fee and the travel tax fee.

Good Luck and Have a safe flight!

Adjustment of Status

Date Filed : 2008-09-21

NOA Date : 2008-09-24

RFE(s) : 2008-10-14

Bio. Appt. : 2008-10-17

AOS Transfer** : Online status was not updated

Interview Date : March 11, 2009

Approval / Denial Date :

Approved :

Got I551 Stamp :

Greencard Received:

Comments : NOA for initial interview was sent January 29, 2009 and received February 5, 2009

Employment Authorization Document

CIS Office : San Jose CA

Filing Method : Mail

Filing Instance : First

Date Filed : 2008-09-21

NOA Date : 2008-09-24

Bio. Appt. : 2008-10-17

Approved Date : 2008-12-05

Date Card Received : 2008-12-12

SSN

Date Filed: 2008-12-23

Date Received: 2009-01-19

State ID:

Date Filed: 2009-02-19

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

You don't normally get tickets when you buy online. You will get a confirmation email and when you check in they will give you your boarding pass.

Edited by Laura+Tom

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.