iahmjpinoy

Globe Network troubles..

3 posts in this topic

Just wanted to ask any of the locals if they are on Globe and haveing trouble getting and sending txt or incoming calls... I've been getting spotty(delayed or not getting them at all) txt messages and the lines that are receiving my txt can't seem to recieve my calls all the time... this seem to have started a day before New Years.. I experience this a while back during the storms.. so not sure what the deal could be now.. :unsure:

I've been looking on Globe network and it seems their customer service line is spotty with trying to get a hold of someone.. so, I'm asking here to see if anyone else is having those problems that I have mentioned and maybe have better luck with contacting Globe customer service as I can't seem to get a hold of them.. :blush:

Salamat for any info.. :thumbs:

Ingats!!

"No saan nga makaammo nga nangtaliaw ti naggapuanna, Saan a makadanon ti papananna..."

*04/23/10 - GC recieved in the mail!! d( -_-)b
*07/30/12 - ROC Approved!!
*08/08/12 - 10/yr GC received in the mail!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
Just wanted to ask any of the locals if they are on Globe and haveing trouble getting and sending txt or incoming calls... I've been getting spotty(delayed or not getting them at all) txt messages and the lines that are receiving my txt can't seem to recieve my calls all the time... this seem to have started a day before New Years.. I experience this a while back during the storms.. so not sure what the deal could be now.. :unsure:

I've been looking on Globe network and it seems their customer service line is spotty with trying to get a hold of someone.. so, I'm asking here to see if anyone else is having those problems that I have mentioned and maybe have better luck with contacting Globe customer service as I can't seem to get a hold of them.. :blush:

Salamat for any info.. :thumbs:

Ingats!!

Hello I am globe user and im using this for 5 years eversince I dont have problem with this.only i can tell and i can advice you is try to check your barring call and try to cancel incoming barring calls...or try cancel all diverts,

[size=4]Consulate : Manila, Philipines

2007-11-10.........met in Philippines

2007-11-12.........officially engage

2008-04-15 ........I-129F Sent

2008-04-22 .........I-129F NOA1

2008-09-03..........NVC Received

2008-09-08..........NVC left

2008-09-13..........packet 3 recieved

2008-09-15..........received hard copy

2008-09-15..........call call center for interview appointment

2008-09-30..........mecdical day 1 passed

2008-10-06...........medical day 2 passed

2008-10-09...........interview passed pink and white slip receive wait for my HK police clearance

2008-10-20...........HK police office sent email to me and inforn clearance is on the way..ahmmm so happy this

time that they work my police office never ignore my request..

2009-01-05...........Visa Received :

2009-01-13.........US Entry :

2009-02-03...........Marriage :

2009-02-10........... apply SSN

2009-03-14........... apply AOS

2009-03-23...........NOA1 recieve

2009-04-14...........biometrics appointment ( Finished )

2009-05-04............recieve interview date

2009-06-08............interview date

2009-05-14............ Received EAD

2009-06-08............ AOS Approved also Advaced Parole Stamp on Visa YIPPPEE!!!!!!!

2009-06-29............. AOS permanant resident card received

When there is Love,

there is beauty....

that cannot be described,

a strength

that cannot be broken,

a JOY

that cannot be surpassed

Hello I am globe user and im using this for 5 years eversince I dont have problem with this.only i can tell and i can advice you is try to check your barring call and try to cancel incoming barring calls...or try cancel all diverts,

Thanks for the advise. I don't use my Globe phone for making calls(I do get calls on it though), I just use it for recieving txt.. I'm refering to calling other people on the Globe network, for some reason, I've been getting alot of 'Can't connect your call' or "Call cannot go through", but I have no problem calling ppl on Smart network.. :unsure:

Maybe its the other end that has their setting wrong.. I'll try to get them to check that.. I'm also thinking some of the provincial areas have sucky reception.. :whistle:

Salamat n ingats!

"No saan nga makaammo nga nangtaliaw ti naggapuanna, Saan a makadanon ti papananna..."

*04/23/10 - GC recieved in the mail!! d( -_-)b
*07/30/12 - ROC Approved!!
*08/08/12 - 10/yr GC received in the mail!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.