cEzYcHiC

my SLEC medical experience 1st day

15 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-5 Country: Philippines
Timeline

It was indeed a very r0ugh day for me. For having less sleep after I got from the airport then drove for an hour and a half to go to Cavite where my uncle lives. It was indeed very tiring day but worth it knowing that I'm a day closer to see my fiance again after I'm done with this and so as the interview. Got up around 5AM and drove from Cavite to Manila by 6:30AM. Only to found out that a there's VERY HEAVY traffic ahead.

Things to bring:

Appointment letter (photocopy)

NOA2 hard copy (original)

N0A2 photocopy

Blank ink pen

Food and water (have your own diskarte na di makita ang food sa loob ng bag.. Hehe)

Passport

Most recent xray film (if you have but not necessary)

Money

Got at SLEC by 9:30AM. My number was 428. Given forms to fill out. Pls don't forget to mention if you are K1 because you'll be filling up an extra form. Kinda look like the DS-156K form. Use blank ink pen. Better not to glue or paste any picture yet. The number being called by that time was 150. There were lots of people inside. I think that there were much people there compared to the people falling in line paying their contributions at SSS. Would you even believe that? Haha! I chose to stay at SLEC and filled up my PDS forms. Didn't ate my lunch yet coz I'm full still. At around 2PM, God listened to my prayers, and my number was called. Number was called for digital photo taking. Then fall in line for the PATIENT RECEPTION who will be checking your forms. They would ask you when was your last X-RAY taken. When done at the Ground Floor, go to 5th floor to pay your medical fee. Mine was 10,240.80 as of Jan. 5, 2009.

After falling in line at the cashier, bring your receipt together with the forms at 3rd floor. Hand your form to the counter before taking as seat as you will wait for nothing. Your name would be called to sign forms. At this point, they'll ask if you brought an old x-ray form if you had an x-ray recently. And made you sign a waiver stating that you didn't bring your old xray film.

CAUTION: MALDITA YUNG BABAE SA COUNTER NG X-RAY. hehe.. Biruin mo naman na sinabihan niya yung katabi ko when we were called to affix our signatures na "HINDI PO YAN TINITITIGAN MAM, PINIPIRMAHAN PO YAN.. " :hehe:

After signing the forms, sit back again and wait for your name to be called. This time, a girl would let you sign the logbook and let you inside the XRAY changing room. Tie your hair in a ponytail the highest way posible. They would take a poster view of your lungs. Remove your top, bra and accesories including dangling earrings. Put on the gown at the dressing room. Wait for your name to be called inside the X-RAY. Then get changed and return the gown.

Take your forms to the 4th floor for HIV testing and RPR (Pregnancy Test). Submit your forms to the Lab Reception. They will let you sign a HIV consent form. After signing the consent, wait for your name to be called at the Reception then take your forms to the HIV blood extraction room. Fall in line there again. After blood was extracted, you would be asked to fall in line near the Female Restroom at the same floor to have your urinalysis to determine if you are pregnant or not.

When done, wait for your name to be called again at the Lab Reception then take your forms to the 5th floor. I guess this was the longest ever part of the medical. Submit your forms to the US counter reception. Tell them that you haven't had your height and weight taken yet. Wait for your name to be called for the height and weight taking. Then sit back again and wait for your name to be called for the eye exam. Then sit back again and wait for your name to be called for vital signs such as BP, PR and RR. Then sit back again and wiat for name to be called at the US Counter for your P.E. Since it was really take LLLOOOOOOONNNNNGGG for your my name to be called, I decided to eat my lunch and dinner in one at McDo. Time check: 11 PM..

After eating dinner with new found friends Laila (K1) and Alma (CR-1), we went back to SLEC again and surprisingly, our name was not yet called. We patiently waited. At exactly midnight, our names were called to the US Counter for our P.E. When it was my name called to get inside the room, I greeted the doctor Good Evening and she corrected me in a very sarcastic way saying, " ANONG GOOD EVENING? MORNING NA NGAYON." I laughed and greeted her Good Morning again but I didn't really care if she was being sarcastic. I was just being nice knowing of what I read her at VJ that not all of the staff of SLEC is nice. I could really care less. During the interview, speak in a loud voice that you and the physician could hear (para di ka masabon tulad ng sumunod sa akin). After answering her questions, call up the other person next to you for her turn. Then go to the bead, disrobe completely. Then cover yourself with a blant. She would check your breast, throat and genitals. She made me turn sidewards and curled my knees toward my tummy like a C-position or fetal position for her to have a better view of your genitals. Then get changed and take yoiur forms to the US Counter and they instructed me when to get the results and what time. Time check: 1:00 AM..

What a rough and tiring day 1.. Wheew! Need to get my results this afternoon. I know I will pass..hehe :lol:

SDYlm4.png

-=MY TIMELINE=-

K1 IR-5 (Dad)

01.05.09 - Medical

01.09.09 - Embassy Interview 11.25.13 - Mailed I-130 to Chicago Lockbox

01.17.09 - Visa rec'd 11.26.13 - Packet rec'd

02.03.09 - US Entry (POE: LAX) 11.27.13 - Check cashed

02.18.09 - Wedding 12.01.13 - NOA1 (Transfer to VSC

AOS 01.12.14 - NOA2 (Transfer to NVC)

03.02.09 - Applied for SSN on 2/27;SSN rec'd in mail 02.24.14 - NVC changed # to MNL

03.20.09 - AOS sent to Chicago via USPS 02.27.14 - DS 261 submitted

03.23.09 - AOS Package rec'd @ Chicago 03.04.14 - AOS fee paid; showed paid status on 3/6

07.06.09 - Welcome letter rec'd = FINALLY! 03.10.14 - AOS packet sent

07.09.09 - 10-YR GC rec'd.. odd? 03.12.14 - AOS packet delivered

I-751 03.17.14 - Rec'd IV bill invoice

04.04.11 - Infopass re:10-yr GC 03.18.14 - IV Fee paid; showed paid status on 3/20

04.09.11 - I-751 packet sent to VSC; delivered on 4/11 03.23.14 - DS 260 submitted online

04.22.11 - Check cashed; Rec'd NOA on 4/23 03.28.14 - Rec'd AOS checklist via email

06.27.11 - Rec'd bio appt in the mail:EB 07/08 (walk-in) 03.31.14 - Mailed checklist with corections

12.13.11 - I-751 approved 04.01.14 - Mailed civil documents

12.19.11 - 10-yr GC rec'd 04.03.14 - Civil docs delivered

N-400 04.07.14 - Advance Medical--PASSED!Done in 1 day

04.17.12 - N400 packet sent to TX Lockbox: REJECTED 04.18.14 - False IV checklist rec'd

05.17.12 - N400 resent to Lewisville,TX 04.23.14 - IV checklist re:Qatar PCC

05.23.12 - Check cashed; Rec'd NOA on 5/26 05.05.14 - Qatar PCC sent to NVC

06.01.12 - Rec'd bio appt in the mail:EB 06/11 instead of 6/21 06.05.14 - Case completed

07.09.12 - Rec'd interview letter for 8/14 @ 2PM 07.16.14 - Interview rescheduled due to Typhoon Glenda

08.14.12 - PASSED Interview; awaiting oath letter 07.31.14 - Interview @ USEM: APPROVED

10.01.12 - Rec'd Oath Letter 08.05.14 - Visa on hand

10.12.12 - Oath ceremony! I'm finally a USC! 08.27.14 - POE: LAX

09.08.14 - SSN in mail

09.15.14 - ELIS status changed to OPTIMIZED

09.22.14 - ELIS status CLOSED

09.26.14 - GC received

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

keep us posted what happens in day 2 okay?!

June 2004...i sat down on the bench to tie my shoelaces (literally) not knowing i would marry the man i just sat down next to...

Oct. 18, 2007...Married

Oct. 27, 2007...my beautiful son is born

USCIS IR-1/CR-1 Visa Journey

Service Center : Vermont Service Center

Consulate: Manila, Philippines

Feb. 05, 2009: I 130 sent

Feb. 12, 2009: NAO1

Feb. 17, 2009: first touch

Feb. 18, 2009: Touch

May 01, 2009: Touch and NAO2 mailed...yeah hey!

May 08, 2009: NAO2 in the mail

NVC Journey

May 15, 2009: NVC case number

May 18, 2009: Gave email add to NVC

May 28, 2009: Received DS 3032 / I-864 Bill

June 1, 2009: Paid I-864 Bill

June 5, 2009: sent AOS stuff

June 29, 2009: sent DS 230

June 28 - Aug. 8: i spent time with my boys in the philippines

IN A BIG HUGE BLUR...OUR CASE WAS COMPLETED AUGUST 5, 2009 (AFTER RFE: HUSBAND'S ORIGINAL BIRTH CERTIFICATE) AND MY HUSBANDS INTERVIEW WILL BE SEPTEMBER 25, 2009...WE HOPE AND PRAY WE GET IT!

CURRENTLY DOING: PREPARING DOCUMENTS FOR MY SON'S PETITION!

...I am one day further from the last time I saw you but I am one day closer to the next time I will...

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Thank you Cezychick for that information. It's very good. I've been searching VJ now for about an hour and I can't find what I'm looking for. Someone posted a very long story of her experience in Manila. Everything from interview to medical to POE I think in Detroit. I can't find it. If admins know or someone can post a link to that thread I would appreciate it. I want my fiancee to read it.

NOA1 received on 12/12. Now the waiting begins. God speed and good luck to all VJ'ers. Happy New Year too!

Steve

It was indeed a very r0ugh day for me. For having less sleep after I got from the airport then drove for an hour and a half to go to Cavite where my uncle lives. It was indeed very tiring day but worth it knowing that I'm a day closer to see my fiance again after I'm done with this and so as the interview. Got up around 5AM and drove from Cavite to Manila by 6:30AM. Only to found out that a there's VERY HEAVY traffic ahead.

Things to bring:

N0A2 photocopy

Blank ink pen

Food and water (have your own diskarte na di makita ang food sa loob ng bag.. Hehe)

Passport

Money

Got at SLEC by 9:30AM. My number was 428. Given forms to fill out. Pls don't forget to mention if you are K1 because you'll be filling up an extra form. Kinda look like the DS-156K form. Use blank ink pen. Better not to glue or paste any picture yet. The number being called by that time was 150. There were lots of people inside. I think that there were much people there compared to the people falling in line paying their contributions at SSS. Would you even believe that? Haha! I chose to stay at SLEC and filled up my PDS forms. Didn't ate my lunch yet coz I'm full still. At around 2PM, God listened to my prayers, and my number was called. Number was called for digital photo taking. Then fall in line for the PATIENT RECEPTION who will be checking your forms. They would ask you when was your last X-RAY taken. When done at the Ground Floor, go to 5th floor to pay your medical fee. Mine was 10,240.80 as of Jan. 5, 2009.

After falling in line at the cashier, bring your receipt together with the forms at 3rd floor. Hand your form to the counter before taking as seat as you will wait for nothing. Your name would be called to sign forms. At this point, they'll ask if you brought an old x-ray form if you had an x-ray recently. And made you sign a waiver stating that you didn't bring your old xray film.

CAUTION: MALDITA YUNG BABAE SA COUNTER NG X-RAY. hehe.. Biruin mo naman na sinabihan niya yung katabi ko when we were called to affix our signatures na "HINDI PO YAN TINITITIGAN MAM, PINIPIRMAHAN PO YAN.. " :hehe:

After signing the forms, sit back again and wait for your name to be called. This time, a girl would let you sign the logbook and let you inside the XRAY changing room. Tie your hair in a ponytail the highest way posible. They would take a poster view of your lungs. Remove your top, bra and accesories including dangling earrings. Put on the gown at the dressing room. Wait for your name to be called inside the X-RAY. Then get changed and return the gown.

Take your forms to the 4th floor for HIV testing and RPR (Pregnancy Test). Submit your forms to the Lab Reception. They will let you sign a HIV consent form. After signing the consent, wait for your name to be called at the Reception then take your forms to the HIV blood extraction room. Fall in line there again. After blood was extracted, you would be asked to fall in line near the Female Restroom at the same floor to have your urinalysis to determine if you are pregnant or not.

When done, wait for your name to be called again at the Lab Reception then take your forms to the 5th floor. I guess this was the longest ever part of the medical. Submit your forms to the US counter reception. Tell them that you haven't had your height and weight taken yet. Wait for your name to be called for the height and weight taking. Then sit back again and wait for your name to be called for the eye exam. Then sit back again and wait for your name to be called for vital signs such as BP, PR and RR. Then sit back again and wiat for name to be called at the US Counter for your P.E. Since it was really take LLLOOOOOOONNNNNGGG for your my name to be called, I decided to eat my lunch and dinner in one at McDo. Time check: 11 PM..

After eating dinner with new found friends Laila (K1) and Alma (CR-1), we went back to SLEC again and surprisingly, our name was not yet called. We patiently waited. At exactly midnight, our names were called to the US Counter for our P.E. When it was my name called to get inside the room, I greeted the doctor Good Evening and she corrected me in a very sarcastic way saying, " ANONG GOOD EVENING? MORNING NA NGAYON." I laughed and greeted her Good Morning again but I didn't really care if she was being sarcastic. I was just being nice knowing of what I read her at VJ that not all of the staff of SLEC is nice. I could really care less. During the interview, speak in a loud voice that you and the physician could hear (para di ka masabon tulad ng sumunod sa akin). After answering her questions, call up the other person next to you for her turn. Then go to the bead, disrobe completely. Then cover yourself with a blant. She would check your breast, throat and genitals. She made me turn sidewards and curled my knees toward my tummy like a C-position or fetal position for her to have a better view of your genitals. Then get changed and take yoiur forms to the US Counter and they instructed me when to get the results and what time. Time check: 1:00 AM..

What a rough and tiring day 1.. Wheew! Need to get my results this afternoon. I know I will pass..hehe :lol:

ganun ba katagal, sa medical.. until midnight???

D & D Forever INLOVE..

Citizenship Timeline:

May 21, 2012 - Mailed N-400 at Phoenix, AZ

May 24, 2012 - Checked en cashed

May 25, 2012, received NOA letter with Notice date May 23, 2012

June 25, 2012 - received Biometric appointment letter, scheduled July 19, 2012

August 03, 2012 - received the initial letter

Sept 04, 2012 - Interview date

Nov. 02, 2012 - Oath Ceremony

Claudeth thought the first day was rough and also had a rough one at the Cebu CFO. Thanks for posting your experience, this will certainly benefit others coming behind you.

usa_fl_sm_nwm.gifphilippines_fl_md_clr.gif

United States & Republic of the Philippines

"Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid." John Wayne

Big thanks to the original poster.

WOW - 16 hours at the medical center! Is that much time typical?? :blink:

Service Center : California Service Center

Consulate : Manila, Philippines

I-129F Sent : 2008-12-02

I-129F Receipt Notice : 2008-12-05

RFE: 2009-02-26

Approval Notice: 2009-03-13

NVC Received: 2009-03-23

Left NVC: 2009-05-12

Stuck at NVC 50 days

Interview: 2009-06-23 Passed!

Visa picked up: 2009-06-25

POE Detroit: 2009-07-04

Married: 2009-09-11

Filed for AOS: 2009-09-22

Biometrics taken: 2009-10-29

Advance Parole approved 2009-11-04

Employment Authorization approved 2009-11-04

AOS Appointment 2009-12-15

AOS Approved 2009-12-15

Green Card Received 2010-01-02

Filed for ROC: 2011-09-17

ROC approved 2012-03-21

Green Card Received 2012-03-26

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Wow you first day was very long!! There must be a lot of people there on Mondays. For the others who did not take their medical exam yet, I suggest you go there Thursday and Friday and very early in the Morning.

Go there in full stomach because the people there will ask you to walk in all 5 floors to complete all the medical exam and be attentive. People who work there are not very nice.. Once they call your number you have to respond immdiately or else they will eat you alive.

I had my share of bad experience too but all we can do is adhere to their system.. There are no other place to go to but there.

Good luck to everyone!!!

Adjustment of Status

Date Filed : 2008-09-21

NOA Date : 2008-09-24

RFE(s) : 2008-10-14

Bio. Appt. : 2008-10-17

AOS Transfer** : Online status was not updated

Interview Date : March 11, 2009

Approval / Denial Date :

Approved :

Got I551 Stamp :

Greencard Received:

Comments : NOA for initial interview was sent January 29, 2009 and received February 5, 2009

Employment Authorization Document

CIS Office : San Jose CA

Filing Method : Mail

Filing Instance : First

Date Filed : 2008-09-21

NOA Date : 2008-09-24

Bio. Appt. : 2008-10-17

Approved Date : 2008-12-05

Date Card Received : 2008-12-12

SSN

Date Filed: 2008-12-23

Date Received: 2009-01-19

State ID:

Date Filed: 2009-02-19

Thank you Cezychick for that information. It's very good. I've been searching VJ now for about an hour and I can't find what I'm looking for. Someone posted a very long story of her experience in Manila. Everything from interview to medical to POE I think in Detroit. I can't find it. If admins know or someone can post a link to that thread I would appreciate it. I want my fiancee to read it.

NOA1 received on 12/12. Now the waiting begins. God speed and good luck to all VJ'ers. Happy New Year too!

Steve

My POE is in Detroit too...I guess it wasn't me..Good luck!!!!

Edited by Dave_0611

2008 K1Timeline:

I-129F Application

10/25 Received letter from USEM

11/21-11/22 Med Exam

12/02 Interview date, 7AM (Approved)

12/10 Visa on Hand

Date & Place of POE: 12/17 Detroit

03/10/09 Wedding

2009 AOS / EAD / AP Timeline:

4/07 Mailed AOS Package

4/08 Package received

4/14 Cashed Check/

4/18 Biometrics I-485

4/29 Biometrics done

5/02 CSC Transferred

5/05 I-485 Touched (This case is now pending at the office to which it was transferred)(30 days)

5/12 I-485 Touched

5/15 EAD Card Production Ordered and AP Approval notice sent

5/18 EAD/AP Touched

5/20 Touched

5/21 AP Received by Mail (44days)

5/22 EAD Received by Mail (45days)

6/25 GC card production ordered!

6/30 Welcome Letter notice received dated 6/26

7/07 Approval notice sent

7/08 GC received by mail

2012 N-400 Timeline:

5/22 Sent

5/30 Cashed Check

You could bring a photocopy or scanned copy of the NVC letter. No need to wait for the letter from USEM.

hi i have a question do they really ask for the appointment letter??? i dont have one yet but my case was forwarded to USEM last dec. 12...

K1 Process:

May 1, 2008 Submitted I-129F to CSC

May 8, 2008 Received by CSC

May 9, 2008 NOA1

May 18, 2008 Touched

October 9, 2008 RFE

October 28, 2008 RFE Reply

October 29, 2008 Touched

October 30, 2008 Touched

November 1, 2008 NOA2 (HardCopy)

November 11, 2008 Letter from NVC (Hardcopy)

November 14 & 17, 2008 Medical (Passed)

November 26, 2008 Interview (Passed)

December 5, 2008 Visa Received

December 23, 2008 US Entry (POE: Hawaii)

February 7, 2009 Private Wedding

AOS Process:

March 9, 2009 Mailed AOS Application via Express Mail (I-485, I-765, I-131)

March 10, 2009 USPS confirmed that AOS application was delivered and received in Chicago

March 18, 2009 Received NOA for AOS, EAD and AP

April 8, 2009 Biometrics Done

April 27, 2009 AP Approved

May 1, 2009 AP received in the mail

May 2, 2009 EAD card received in the mail

May 29, 2009 AOS interview (Approved)

June 29, 2009 GC received

ROC Process

March 1, 2011 Mailed I-175 Application via Express Mail

March 4 ,2011 NOA for I-175

April 05,2011 Biometrics [Early Biometrics March 22, 2011]

April 21,2011 Approval

April 27,2011 10 Year Green Card Received

Naturalization Process

March 6, 2012 Mailed N-400 Application via Express Mail

[/size]

Timeline

Things to bring:

N0A2 photocopy

Blank ink pen

Passport

Money

Di ko nga akalain ng dadating ng 1AM ehh.. Probably because of the long holidays. Lahat ng relatives ko, fiance ko at friends ay nag-alala dahil di ako makontak because walang service ang Smart sa loob. May signal pag malapit ka sa window. Wala akong load. Battery empty phone ko. Haha! My fiance even got worried sick kasi tumawag sya sa Jade Vine only to find out I wasn't at my room that time. Hehe.. Pero napanatag naman sila nung nakauwi na ako sa room at nakatext sa kanila..

Big thanks to the original poster.

WOW - 16 hours at the medical center! Is that much time typical?? :blink:

Actually SLMCEC is open from 7Am-5PM but because of the long holidays, a lot of the staff were forced to do overtime to expedite everything.

SDYlm4.png

-=MY TIMELINE=-

K1 IR-5 (Dad)

01.05.09 - Medical

03.02.09 - Applied for SSN on 2/27;SSN rec'd in mail 02.24.14 - NVC changed # to MNL

03.23.09 - AOS Package rec'd @ Chicago 03.04.14 - AOS fee paid; showed paid status on 3/6

04.04.11 - Infopass re:10-yr GC 03.18.14 - IV Fee paid; showed paid status on 3/20

04.09.11 - I-751 packet sent to VSC; delivered on 4/11 03.23.14 - DS 260 submitted online

04.22.11 - Check cashed; Rec'd NOA on 4/23 03.28.14 - Rec'd AOS checklist via email

06.27.11 - Rec'd bio appt in the mail:EB 07/08 (walk-in) 03.31.14 - Mailed checklist with corections

04.17.12 - N400 packet sent to TX Lockbox: REJECTED 04.18.14 - False IV checklist rec'd

06.01.12 - Rec'd bio appt in the mail:EB 06/11 instead of 6/21 06.05.14 - Case completed

07.09.12 - Rec'd interview letter for 8/14 @ 2PM 07.16.14 - Interview rescheduled due to Typhoon Glenda

08.14.12 - PASSED Interview; awaiting oath letter 07.31.14 - Interview @ USEM: APPROVED

09.08.14 - SSN in mail

09.26.14 - GC received

Timeline
hi i have a question do they really ask for the appointment letter??? i dont have one yet but my case was forwarded to USEM last dec. 12...

Have a scanned or printed copy of the appointment which was sent to you by the Embassy upon getting an appointment date. They will send you a notice of the Appointment through your e-mail once you set for an appointment date. Good luck on your medical!

SDYlm4.png

-=MY TIMELINE=-

K1 IR-5 (Dad)

01.05.09 - Medical

09.08.14 - SSN in mail

09.26.14 - GC received

Have a scanned or printed copy of the appointment which was sent to you by the Embassy upon getting an appointment date. They will send you a notice of the Appointment through your e-mail once you set for an appointment date. Good luck on your medical!

na re schedule ko na ang interview ko sa 26 and inemail nila ako ng appointment letter..

goodluck on your interview tomorrow!!! :thumbs:

Timeline

They don't give me an attitude because I will definitely give them a piece of my mind - I don't f*ing care. It's their job and they are being paid for it, so anything that I haven't paid for they better suck it up.

Thanks for the input girl. I will definitely kleep these in mind and maybe several good retorts for smart-a$ses along the way. :D

ppe47ozqawgdn.png

HappyDancer is a proud wife to a country boy in KY.

I-130 for Parents (Mom and Dad)

3.15.2014: Mailed I-130 Packet for Mom and Dad

3.21.2014: Received email notification with case # for both petitions; case forwarded to NBC for processing

3.21.2014: Check cashed

3.22.2014: Hard copy NOA1 received

4.08.2014: Both I-130 approved (notification received via email) - It only took three weeks!!!

4.11.2014: Received NOA2 approval notice in the mail.

5.01.2014: Called NVC to ask for status of paperwork. Advised they received both application on 4.28. Advised to call in 30 business days for an update.

6.02.2014: Email notification received from NVC that shows parents' NVC case number and instructions to pay AOS Fee and fill out DS 261.

6.03.2014: Paid AOS fee ($88 for both petitions)

N400:
4.26.2013: Mailed N400 Packet

5.21.2013: Biometrics

7.18.2013: Testing and Interview

9.25.2013: Oath Ceremony

Medical at St. Lukes:
http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/183224-experience-medical-at-st-lukes-extension-clinic/

K1 with K2 Visa Interview:
http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/184246-usem-interview-on-march-10-at-7am-approved/page__p__2728465#entry2728465

CFO:Review, tips and advise:
http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/186123-cforeview-tips-and-advise/

Things to bring:

N0A2 photocopy

Blank ink pen

Passport

Money

OO nga. grabe naman yan hanggang hatinggabi? Sobrang dami pa pasyente doon? Dapat pinabalik na lang kayo the next day. Crazy huh! My friend had her medical December 23, 2007 (first day), but they asked her to come back January 8 2009 for her vaccination and x-ray result.

Hokey Smoke!

Rocky: "Baby, are they still mad at us on VJ?"

Bullwinkle: "No, they are just confused."

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.