Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

Old SS Number needed??

1 post in this topic

Recommended Posts

Filed: Country: Bermuda


I have question regarding my SS number , I know in my imiggrant visa after my I130 been approved I need to fill in some question regarding my SSN. I was a student in states before and I did have my SS number, howeverthat was 12 years ago and I left states since 2000 till today and I lost my SS number and forget what is the number.

Currently I am not staying in states waiting for my immigrant visa.

My question is will they e able to track if I have my SS number visa in their data file record?

I will have to apply new SSN number once I move to states after my paperwork is completed.

Time line

March 14 2008- Husband USC sent I130 to Vermont

April15 - NOA receipt

Nov 13- Case transferred to CSC

Dec 11- Case Approved

Waiting to receive package from NVC

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.
  • Create New...