saran

Islamabad embbassy

2 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Pakistan
Timeline

We are going to have our interview done in a couple of months in islamabad embassy for immigration purpose.

i am 21 and my brother 20 my dad 46 my mom 45.since i m from pakistan i have heard the embassy people are way tooo suspecious about the youngsters having their relationship with alqaida or talibans and put them on administrative processing or do more further investigation and that casues delays in immigration.for example my one of aquantances was not approved although his wife and children all got approved after a year he was called again they were immigrated on the basis of petition filed by his wife's sister. i have heard of more cases in which people as young as 16 were also left and the whole family immigrated.he m already taking benefit of CSPA and if they put me on admininstrative scheduling or something and it goes for 9 months or more then i will age out for immigration purpose and i will ot b able to immigrate.do they give me further benefit in case i m put on administrative processing cuz the delay is produced cuz of their suspecion not by me.

and i want to know

1.what kind of questions they ask?for f4 immigration cases.y mom is the pricipal beneficiary

2.what kind of papers we should go with in addition to those demamndded by the embassy?

3.what should we do in order to make sure we get passwd through the interview stage smoothly and come out with visas in our hands?

4.further information and suggestions are welcome.

those having experience of interview especially of f4 cases are requested to answer.

thanks a lot.

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

I suggest you post your question here http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...=79&st=6720

Some people on this thread have had similar experiences and may be able to help you out inshAllah. Good luck.

K3 Timeline

03/19/2006 --- Married

I-130

04/07/06 I-130 sent

04/21/06 NOA1 Receipt issued

10/29/06 Congressman says the case is with a 'special department'

02/--/07 Infopass appointment: Background check

02/08/07 Touched

05/08/07 Congressman:"case is still pending the NAME CHECK with a special department"

06/06/08 Touched

06/11/08 RFE mailed

06/12/08 Touched

06/20/08 RFE in mail: Evidence required to prove bonafide marriage

07/14/08 Evidence package mailed to USCIS

07/24/08 Email from USCIS: package received

I-129F

04/23/06 Sent I-129

05/04/06 NOA1 Receipt issued

01/31/07 Touched

06/06/08 RFE mailed

06/09/08 Touched

06/12/08 RFE in mail: IMBRA

06/21/08 Touched

07/07/08 RFE mailed to USCIS

07/13/08 Email from USCIS: RFE received

07/15/08 Touched

09/08/08 APPROVAL NOTICE RECEIVED!!!

09/23/08 NVC receives case

09/25/08 Case sent to Islamabad embassy Alhamdulillah

10/08/08 Embassy says they'll send packet 3.5 within 7-10 days

10/14/08 Received Packet 3.5 - Incomplete.

10/21/08 Received Packet 3.5 upon request - WRONG packet! UGGGHHH!

10/23/08 Sent 3.5

11/14/08 Packet 4

11/20/08 Medical

11/26/08 INTERVIEW --- APPROVED Alhamdulillah!

12/19/08 VISA IN HAND

12/26/08 POE Washington D.C.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.