Tahoma

Kelan kayo nag-umpisang mag-pack ng inyong suitcase?

27 posts in this topic

Since most of the malls have big discounts now...bumili na ako ng bagong suitcase in preparation for my trip. Masyadong excited :blush:

Kayo, kelan kayo nag-start mag-pack ng luggage nyo?

:)

Before my interview LOL super assuming ha! Anyway during my interview my fiance( husband now) was with me so I packed before I flew to manila and we request for visa picked-up as well. CONgrats enjoy your time with family and friends.

God is Great .. God is good... all the time..

N_-400

12/13/2010- SEnt The packet

12/22/2010- The packet was returned due to missing page.

12/23/2010- Resend the packet with complete pages.

12/29/2010- Check cashed in

01/03/2010- Receive NOA

01/10/2011- Email from USCIS for the Required Evidence( Finger printing)

01/26/2011-Biometric Schedule

02/07/2011-USCIS online status update-

02/12/2011- Received Interview Letter Scheduled March 14

02/12/2011- Received Descheduled letter

02/17/2011- USCIS online Status update

02/22/2011-New IL arrived schedule for March 29

02/22/2011-Descheduled Letter Again ( 2nd Time)

02/23/2011- I called USCIS and I was told new schedule in the computer for March 22

02/23/2011-USCIS ONline update....

03/01/2011-Interview Letter for March 22 @ 7:15 AM

03/22/2011- Interview and Oath; US Citizen

Before my interview LOL super assuming ha! Anyway during my interview my fiance( husband now) was with me so I packed before I flew to manila and we request for visa picked-up as well. CONgrats enjoy your time with family and friends.

Hay, buti ka pa..magkasama na kayo. Nag-e-enjoy na lang muna ako dito sa pagta-try ng iba't-ibang pagkaing pinoy habang naghihintay ng approval. Ilang araw ka naghintay for visa pick-up?

Edited by pangga

I packed my suitcase a day before my flight to US.

bunbunard20090713_-6_ETHAN.png

I-751 Lifting Conditions Timeline

April 06, 2010 - mailed I-751 documents via usps express mail(overnight)with delivery confirmation

April 07, 2010 - packet delivered and signed

April 12, 2010 - check was cashed

April 13, 2010 - received NOA1 (dated 04/08/10)

May 07, 2010 - Biometrics

May 10, 2010 - Touched

June 23, 2010 - APPROVED WITHOUT INTERVIEW!!!

DSC00770.jpg

Since most of the malls have big discounts now...bumili na ako ng bagong suitcase in preparation for my trip. Masyadong excited :blush:

Hi everyone...

I want to tell you a secret about my malambing fiancee who posted this thread.

Before we met in person in the Philippines, she packed her suitcase three weeks in advance! She was so excited and full of anticipation about our first meeting. She even showed me her suitcase on her web cam. She was really ready to go! Now...I think she already may have started packing for her trip to the US...and we don't even have a NOA2 yet!

Another secret...I started packing four weeks in advance!!!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

an hour before I left home for my flight :crying: :crying: :crying: ka misshhhhhh pinas

09/28/08-green card received

1-751

07/02/10-mailed it 2day

07/06/10-they received my application forms

07/13/10-received notice receipt(gc extended for one year)

07/28/10-received biometric appointment

09/23/10 GC approved!!!

9/26/20 Gota pproval notice

10/01/10 GC receivedd

event.png

I never knew how much love my heart could hold until my son called me "MOMMY."

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Well cguro i will start packing on the 9th of January coz im flying on the 10... :crying::crying::crying:

im gonna miss Phil...thats why why im enjoying the days when i am here...

%3ca%20href=">%3ca%20href=%3ca%20href=[cent

Picture338-1.gif

er][/center]">

Picture285-1.jpg

%3ca%20href=Picture352.jpg">

%3ca%20href=Picture330.jpg">

Hi everyone...

Before we met in person in the Philippines, she packed her suitcase three weeks in advance! She was so excited and full of anticipation about our first meeting. She even showed me her suitcase on her web cam. She was really ready to go! Now...I think she already may have started packing for her trip to the US...and we don't even have a NOA2 yet!

Ayos yan ah! :lol: .. ANyway Goodluck for the NOA2 :thumbs: .

STart preparing for the documents you will need on the interview.

You can continue the packing later :lol: .

<style>body{background-image:url(http://images67.imikimi.com/image/images2_full/19twj-101.gif);background-repeat:no-repeat;}</style>

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Ako nung Feb. 29, 2008 lahit wla pang NOA2,we got NOA2 March 24,2008 then i traveled here in U.S. July 4! wenk! kasi naglayas ako sa tita ko ayaw nya ako pumunta dito sa U.S. ayaw nya sa Fiancee ko,pero payag naman yung mother ko,so wakekeke! go sa lipad. :thumbs:

Edited by Loshiel_Kenny

vAYw-19x.jpg?height=640&scale=max&width=640

vAYw-195.jpg

vAYw-19t.jpg?height=640&scale=max&width=640

Hi everyone...

Ayos yan ah! :lol: .. ANyway Goodluck for the NOA2 :thumbs: .

STart preparing for the documents you will need on the interview.

You can continue the packing later :lol: .

Thanks for the advice. Naka-ready na din halos lahat nang mga documents na kailangan namin for interview. Yung iba naming chats na-print ko na din...haha...wala lang magawa. Kukuha na lang ulit ako ng latest na NBI and CENOMAR this january. :)

Ako nung Feb. 29, 2008 lahit wla pang NOA2,we got NOA2 March 24,2008 then i traveled here in U.S. July 4! wenk! kasi naglayas ako sa tita ko ayaw nya ako pumunta dito sa U.S. ayaw nya sa Fiancee ko,pero payag naman yung mother ko,so wakekeke! go sa lipad. :thumbs:

LOL. 4 months in advance...wow. Sana mabilis din yung pag-approve sa amin. I am glad that everything is going great with you now. :)

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline
i packed mine a week before my departure. then may last minute packing pa. you really need to be sure which things to put in your check in or carry on luggages.

destiny belongs to those who believe in their dreams and have the courage to really pursue it!

dont stop when you're tired, stop when you are done!

I started packing the day before my flight to the US of A. It's a good thing my husband was kind enough to lend me his suitcase which is big. I didn't have to buy a new one. It's okay if you pack your stuff early. That way you won't forget something. :thumbs:

Hokey Smoke!

Rocky: "Baby, are they still mad at us on VJ?"

Bullwinkle: "No, they are just confused."

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.