greatblackbeauty

BDO

16 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Hello po sa inyong lahat! tanong ko lang po,sino na yong naka bayad sa BDO sa visa fee ba ang tawag jan?

at magkano naman ang binayaran niyo? tulad ko may anak ako kasama bayaran ko rin siya?

at anu-anu ang mga requirements kung dadalhin papuntang BDO except sa money.?

please po,help me.nagugulahan kasi ako.at isa pa pwede naba ako magbayad ngayon kahit wala pa appointment letter ko kasi nagkataon naman na holiday to the level talaga! kaya antay pako kung kailan balik ang taga usembassy manila.

pero naitawag ko na ito after my fiancee got the MNL.pero sabi nang operator patawagin ako next week jan o5,2009.

sana yan nayan!appointment na sinasabi nila.

at isa pa pwede ba ako makapag medical kahit kopya lang nang approval notice o NOA2 ang ipapakita ko sa st.lukes?

please i need your information VJ family.thank you and merry xmas to all!

maryajinusa134-1.gif

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hello greatblackbeauty,ang tanging masasabi ko ,u will have to pay $131 each of the applicant,depende sa exchange rate. Bring the filled out DS 157 form, for each of the applicant also. kc lagyan nila stamp un sa likod ng page..

K-3 Visa

Event Date

Service Center : Vermont Service Center

Consulate : Manilla, Philipines

Marriage : 2007-05-24

I-130 Sent : 2007-08-28

I-130 NOA1 : 2008-02-15

I-129F Sent : 2008-02-29

I-129F NOA1 : 2008-03-03

I-129F RFE(s) :

RFE Reply(s) :

I-129F NOA2 : 2008-08-26

NVC Received : 2008-09-04

NVC Left : 2008-09-04

Consulate Received :

Packet 3 Received :

Packet 3 Sent :

Packet 4 Received :

Interview Date : 2008-12-22, whtie slip -asked for marriage index + annotated marriage cert.

Submitted Add'l Documents : 2009-01-08

Approved on 2009-01-12.....visas for printing

Visa Received : 2008-01-19

US Entry : ...........

I-130 Approval : 2008-08-26

Comments :

Processing

Estimates/Stats : Your I-129f was approved in 179 days from your filing date.

Your I-130 was approved in 364 days from your filing date.

Timeline

Hi there!

I am currently working in BDO (Head Office). I think they called it Non-Immigrant/Immigrant Visa Fee. As far as I know there are only selected branches that entertain that kind of payment. Do you intend to pay now? If so, try to drop by to some of the SM Malls where you can find some BDO Branches there. Because not all BDO branches are open thinking we have long vacation here in the Philippines. Are you situated in Manila?

By the way, congratulations for getting your approval. I hope mine will come soon.

God bless to everybody :)

Timeline
Hi there!

I am currently working in BDO (Head Office). I think they called it Non-Immigrant/Immigrant Visa Fee. As far as I know there are only selected branches that entertain that kind of payment. Do you intend to pay now? If so, try to drop by to some of the SM Malls where you can find some BDO Branches there. Because not all BDO branches are open thinking we have long vacation here in the Philippines. Are you situated in Manila?

By the way, congratulations for getting your approval. I hope mine will come soon.

Hello,

Thank you for fast reply,yes it's called non-immigrant visa fee,i research about BDO brances here in manila.I AM near in SM SOUTH MALL LAS PINAS.but only bothered me is what are the requirements that i need or bring during the payments at BDO for visa fee? because in the DV before that i read is they need your MNL #.AND i dont think so if it is the same way now.

thank you! hang on there my dear! soon you will be approved.

maryajinusa134-1.gif

Timeline
Hello greatblackbeauty,ang tanging masasabi ko ,u will have to pay $131 each of the applicant,depende sa exchange rate. Bring the filled out DS 157 form, for each of the applicant also. kc lagyan nila stamp un sa likod ng page..

thank you for that information my dear!anyway where can i get that DS 157? eto ba yong down loadable? my dear help me.

maryajinusa134-1.gif

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Hello po sa inyong lahat! tanong ko lang po,sino na yong naka bayad sa BDO sa visa fee ba ang tawag jan?

at magkano naman ang binayaran niyo? tulad ko may anak ako kasama bayaran ko rin siya?

please po,help me.nagugulahan kasi ako.at isa pa pwede naba ako magbayad ngayon kahit wala pa appointment letter ko kasi nagkataon naman na holiday to the level talaga! kaya antay pako kung kailan balik ang taga usembassy manila.

pero naitawag ko na ito after my fiancee got the MNL.pero sabi nang operator patawagin ako next week jan o5,2009.

at isa pa pwede ba ako makapag medical kahit kopya lang nang approval notice o NOA2 ang ipapakita ko sa st.lukes?

Hi, I would advise that you go to SLEC, for your medical if you already have your appointment letter for interview. I had my medical last Dec. 18,22 and I met different people there my seat mates while waiting for my test to be done.Some of them went with their medical without their appointment letter for interview just their approved petition NOA2 and the scanned NVC Letter they were allowed to have their medical but during the releasing of results the US Counter will get their Appointment Letter so they will know when they are going to forward the result of their medical to USEM, they want specific date when they should forward it . Until then. Good luck and Happy New Year!

bYG2g6k.jpgbYG2m4.png

Sent - July 5, 2011(California Service Center)

Received - July 7, 2011

Check cleared - July 12, 2011

Removal of the Conditional Status ( approved Sept. 9, 2011)

10 Years Green Card Received (Sept. 15, 2011)

Timeline
You'll get a lot more and better replies if you post in English!

OK, Thank you for that advice,anyway i am just confuse about payments in visa fee which is in BDO or CITI BANK here in the philippines. i am just asking your help vj family.

what are the requirements to bring to BDO or CITIBANK when you pay a visa fee,except the money?is there any requirements?

and it is okay to pay in advance even though i didn't yet received the letter/USEMBASSY manila appointment letter?

but i already call to u.s embassy manila and inform about my MNL# before they take there vacation and they said i wait until JAN.05,2009 OR i will call them back that date so that i will know my medical and interview appointment.

by the way,it is okay if i will not wait that notice from embassy and i undergo for medical in st.lukes which is i used the NOA2/NOTICE OF APPROVAL? OR THE LETTER FROM NVC? HELP PLEASE.

maryajinusa134-1.gif

Timeline
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Hi, I would advise that you go to SLEC, for your medical if you already have your appointment letter for interview. I had my medical last Dec. 18,22 and I met different people there my seat mates while waiting for my test to be done.Some of them went with their medical without their appointment letter for interview just their approved petition NOA2 and the scanned NVC Letter they were allowed to have their medical but during the releasing of results the US Counter will get their Appointment Letter so they will know when they are going to forward the result of their medical to USEM, they want specific date when they should forward it . Until then. Good luck and Happy New Year!

MY DEAR THANK YOU FOR THAT INFORMATION,ANYWAY HOW ABOUT IF I WILL GET MY RESULT AS SOON AS I RECEIVED MY APPOINTMENT LETTER? BUT MY MEDICAL IS DONE IT IS OKAY?

maryajinusa134-1.gif

Timeline

Hi Sis! Dalhin mo ung nasagutan mo na ds157 form s online, (like 156 )ganon ang ginawa ko un ang i-stamp ng BDO,un lang ang dinala ko.

Ung iba ata I think,ngpamedical kahit noa2 lang,antay lang at may mgppost jan ,bka cla'y busy p. hehehe.

K-3 Visa

Event Date

I-129F RFE(s) :

RFE Reply(s) :

Consulate Received :

Packet 3 Received :

Packet 3 Sent :

Packet 4 Received :

Interview Date : 2008-12-22, whtie slip -asked for marriage index + annotated marriage cert.

Comments :

Processing

Timeline
Hi Sis! Dalhin mo ung nasagutan mo na ds157 form s online, (like 156 )ganon ang ginawa ko un ang i-stamp ng BDO,un lang ang dinala ko.

Ung iba ata I think,ngpamedical kahit noa2 lang,antay lang at may mgppost jan ,bka cla'y busy p. hehehe.

SIS SALAMAT SA IYO REPLY.YOU MEAN ITONG LAHAT NA FORM LIKE DS157, DS 156K, AND DS-156 AFTER I fill up E PRINT KO AT DALHIN KO SA KANILA? SIS AS IN ITONG LAHAT? HINDI KO MAINTINDIHAN,KASI SBI NILA MAY IBIBIGAY DAW AN TAGA BDO NANG FORMS WHICH IS DS 157 ETO LANG? AT SIS MAY ANAK AKO SEPARATE DIN ANG BAYAD KO PARA SA KANYA? HAYYY KALUKA EVER! sensya na sis ha.

Edited by greatblackbeauty
maryajinusa134-1.gif

Timeline

SIS SALAMAT SA IYO REPLY.YOU MEAN ITONG LAHAT NA FORM LIKE DS157, DS 156K, AND DS-156 AFTER I fill up E PRINT KO AT DALHIN KO SA KANILA? SIS AS IN ITONG LAHAT? HINDI KO MAINTINDIHAN,KASI SBI NILA MAY IBIBIGAY DAW AN TAGA BDO NANG FORMS WHICH IS DS 157 ETO LANG? AT SIS MAY ANAK AKO SEPARATE DIN ANG BAYAD KO PARA SA KANYA? HAYYY KALUKA EVER! sensya na sis ha.

Oo separate ang payment for your kids at sau, $131 each, kami kc 3 kami ng mga anak ko din,kaya 3 anf binayaran ko. ds157 lang dalhin mo ok na. S kin kc ung nafilled out ko na form 157 sa online ,un lang ang dala ko at tinatakan nila. tig 1 lang kau na copy. D ko lang matandaan sa ticket booth s USEM (pag interview mo na) kung ilan ang nakuha sak in na 157 ,kc ung 156 dalawa ang kinuha nila from me. Basta importante na mabayaran mo un visa fees nyo, kung hindi pabalikin ang hindi nakabayad katulad nong kasabay ko at nakilala ko, d nya nabayaran ung sa anak nya,kya niresched ung interview..

K-3 Visa

Event Date

I-129F RFE(s) :

RFE Reply(s) :

Consulate Received :

Packet 3 Received :

Packet 3 Sent :

Packet 4 Received :

Comments :

Processing

Timeline

ung forms na 156 or 156K ba un? ddalhin mo s interview din kasama ung 157 ,paste mo US passpport size pics sa ds 156, dala ka pa ng extra 4pics ...pirmahan sa likod...hmm., makikita mo rin ung posts about kng ano dalhin 4 ur interview. ;)

K-3 Visa

Event Date

I-129F RFE(s) :

RFE Reply(s) :

Consulate Received :

Packet 3 Received :

Packet 3 Sent :

Packet 4 Received :

Comments :

Processing

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Yun can pay non-refundable visa fee at designated BDO branch. It costs $131.

Check at this site: http://www.bdo.com.ph/Promos/US_payment.htm

You can go for your medical exam as long as you had your NOA2 just like some VJ members do. Bring the confirmation letter(NOA2), appointment letter send by the call center(If you already set an appointment for your interview), passport, 3 visa pictures, money (for payment 213.35 pay it in peso), black pen.

GOod luck!!!

2008 K1Timeline:

I-129F Application

10/25 Received letter from USEM

11/21-11/22 Med Exam

12/02 Interview date, 7AM (Approved)

12/10 Visa on Hand

Date & Place of POE: 12/17 Detroit

03/10/09 Wedding

2009 AOS / EAD / AP Timeline:

4/07 Mailed AOS Package

4/08 Package received

4/14 Cashed Check/

4/18 Biometrics I-485

4/29 Biometrics done

5/02 CSC Transferred

5/05 I-485 Touched (This case is now pending at the office to which it was transferred)(30 days)

5/12 I-485 Touched

5/15 EAD Card Production Ordered and AP Approval notice sent

5/18 EAD/AP Touched

5/20 Touched

5/21 AP Received by Mail (44days)

5/22 EAD Received by Mail (45days)

6/25 GC card production ordered!

6/30 Welcome Letter notice received dated 6/26

7/07 Approval notice sent

7/08 GC received by mail

2012 N-400 Timeline:

5/22 Sent

5/30 Cashed Check

Timeline
ung forms na 156 or 156K ba un? ddalhin mo s interview din kasama ung 157 ,paste mo US passpport size pics sa ds 156, dala ka pa ng extra 4pics ...pirmahan sa likod...hmm., makikita mo rin ung posts about kng ano dalhin 4 ur interview. ;)

sis salamat sa response mo,laki tulong ito sakin.maraming2x salamat talaga.

maryajinusa134-1.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.