anezk

Sputum Culture

8 posts in this topic

This will be our 7th week of waiting for that sputum test

I am still asking for your continues prayers,, hoping the result would be negative.

They ask my husband to call on January 19 2009,

If the result comes out negative,, how long does it take before we get his new Interview schedule.

Thank You so much guys,, and happy holidays

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

I am still asking for your continues prayers,, hoping the result would be negative.

If the result comes out negative,, how long does it take before we get his new Interview schedule.

Hi,since you're on the 7th wk of waiting,i can say that you're good to go.i know your result is negative and you'll be ready to call SLEC before the date that they gave u to contact them.Congrats and good luck on your interview :thumbs::)

Hi,since you're on the 7th wk of waiting,i can say that you're good to go.i know your result is negative and you'll be ready to call SLEC before the date that they gave u to contact them.Congrats and good luck on your interview :thumbs::)

Thank You so much,,you think we can call them anytime soon rather than waiting for the date that they gave us? how long did it take before they gave you ur interview date?

Really appreciate everything thank you...

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Thank You so much,,you think we can call them anytime soon rather than waiting for the date that they gave us? how long did it take before they gave you ur interview date?

Hi There!!! Dont worry too much now...you have to relax and be ready with your documents for the interview..I was once in your situation and I called SLEC one day earlier of my schedule to call Clark but I was told to call back on the said date for my result was not in his table yet. You will be scheduled the following day for the immunization then you will know your interview date and it took me 5 days from my immunization day for the interview. Good Luck

Hi There!!! Dont worry too much now...you have to relax and be ready with your documents for the interview..I was once in your situation and I called SLEC one day earlier of my schedule to call Clark but I was told to call back on the said date for my result was not in his table yet. You will be scheduled the following day for the immunization then you will know your interview date and it took me 5 days from my immunization day for the interview. Good Luck

Oh is that right,,Thank You so much,, well yah He actually tried to call today and Clark said he has to call on the date that they gave him to call,,wow 5 days after Immunization that was quick,,hopefully we get the interview date as quick as that,,cause 2mos of waiting was a torture alreaady,,and wondering what will be the result.,again Thank You so much

Timeline

Oh is that right,,Thank You so much,, well yah He actually tried to call today and Clark said he has to call on the date that they gave him to call,,wow 5 days after Immunization that was quick,,hopefully we get the interview date as quick as that,,cause 2mos of waiting was a torture alreaady,,and wondering what will be the result.,again Thank You so much

Yes I feel what you are feeling right now for I was in your case before.Just be ready with your documents for the interview. You will be guided by Clark what to do. Since 2 months has lapse from the medical exam she will go again for pregnancy test before they will give the immunization. Good Luck for the interview.

Timeline

Yes I feel what you are feeling right now for I was in your case before.Just be ready with your documents for the interview. You will be guided by Clark what to do. Since 2 months has lapse from the medical exam she will go again for pregnancy test before they will give the immunization. Good Luck for the interview.

Oppsss sorry I thought its your wife going on with the sputum culture...then he doesnt need preg test hahaha, just doctors check up what immunization to give..Again good luck

Oppsss sorry I thought its your wife going on with the sputum culture...then he doesnt need preg test hahaha, just doctors check up what immunization to give..Again good luck

Thats alright,,thank you so much,,

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.