Waldo

I got my Christmas Present Early

4 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Peru
Timeline

Since the 18th of Dec. We have been snowed in here in Spokane WA. The Post Office was closed for a couple days and our road was so Treacherous they went around us. One of the great guys on our block with a tractor plowed our road But alas... we had a 3-4ft snow berm about 5ft deep all the way to the mailboxes. There was no way for me to get the snow out of they way so I just made stares http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o215/Wa...82/S4021098.jpg. I found our NOA1 on 12/22/2008.

I know we aren't close but this is the ONLY thing I wanted for Christmas. I wont be able to be with my wife for the holidays so have been working at the airport trying to help others be with there loved ones. I hope no-one here has been effected by the weather. Remember "Breath in..., Breath out..., Move on!" For whatever holiday you and yours celebrate I wish you all the best and have a very wonderful New years!

Edited by Waldo

USCIS

12/03/2008...Sent I-130 form

12/04/2008...Papers reached Chicago LockBox (1Day)

12/11/2008...NOA1 (7days)

12/22/2008...NOA1 hard copy received (11 days ~ Heavy Snowfall Delayed Mail)

03/14/2009...NOA2 (92 days from NOA1)

03/24/2009...NOA2 Hard copy received (No touches or web approval)

NVC

04/06/2009...Received by NVC (23 days from NOA2)

DreAlphaBettas@aol.com

Timeline
Since the 18th of Dec. We have been snowed in here in Spokane WA. The Post Office was closed for a couple days and our road was so Treacherous they went around us. One of the great guys on our block with a tractor plowed our road But alas... we had a 3-4ft snow berm about 5ft deep all the way to the mailboxes. There was no way for me to get the snow out of they way so I just made stares http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o215/Wa...82/S4021098.jpg. I found our NOA1 on 12/22/2008.

I know we aren't close but this is the ONLY thing I wanted for Christmas. I wont be able to be with my wife for the holidays so have been working at the airport trying to help others be with there loved ones. I hope no-one here has been effected by the weather. Remember "Breath in..., Breath out..., Move on!" For whatever holiday you and yours celebrate I wish you all the best and have a very wonderful New years!

Hey man. I am over in Olympia and haven't moved my car in over a week. Had to spend Christmas Eve alone. But it'll all be okay. Plus I will be down with my Claris in Lima in just about 3 weeks. :dance: Where in Peru is your better half?

Hope you are doing good other than being snowed in. I have a good feeling that spectacular things await in 2009.

Mark :)

Timeline

Hey Mark... I feel for you man. I spent my holidays in a hotel across the street from the airport and worked ALL day. I'll be rooting for you. Which way are you going though to get to Lima? LAX make sure you get your Frequent Miles in as I know with One world 2 trips makes you elite! My wife is in Calloa not to far from the airport down there. I get to head back down on the 12th of Jan. When are you going to go? Salud!

USCIS

12/03/2008...Sent I-130 form

12/04/2008...Papers reached Chicago LockBox (1Day)

12/11/2008...NOA1 (7days)

12/22/2008...NOA1 hard copy received (11 days ~ Heavy Snowfall Delayed Mail)

03/14/2009...NOA2 (92 days from NOA1)

03/24/2009...NOA2 Hard copy received (No touches or web approval)

NVC

04/06/2009...Received by NVC (23 days from NOA2)

DreAlphaBettas@aol.com

Timeline
Hey Mark... I feel for you man. I spent my holidays in a hotel across the street from the airport and worked ALL day. I'll be rooting for you. Which way are you going though to get to Lima? LAX make sure you get your Frequent Miles in as I know with One world 2 trips makes you elite! My wife is in Calloa not to far from the airport down there. I get to head back down on the 12th of Jan. When are you going to go? Salud!

Yeah. The snow event is thankfully pretty mucho over for us (the Spokane airport was still in our news though, so I feel for you and hope you got out).

I am going through LAX, I haven't been doing frequent miles at all, but I will look into it.

I am flying down on 01/15 and staying until 02/05, so we will more than likely overlap.

Mark :)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.