jhamel

needed vaccination in u.s.

8 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I am preparing for my application of aos here in US. I had a problem with my vaccination requirement or I would say I forgot what immunization I needed, due to lack of sleep and too much fatigue during my medical exams. at St. luke's. I wasn't able to listen carefully to the doc. or nurse who administered the immunization. I only needed one immunization to complete here in the US and since I have 3 unchecked vaccine from my document worksheet given by St. Lukes (Measles-Rubella, Mumps-Rubella and Human Papillomavirus). Is it ok that I mail my papers and just wait until i will receive an rfe? Since the US immigration received our packets with our medical reports on it and they know which immunization will be administered to me later. Will this suggestion on my part be a good move in applying for an aos? Pls. share some options or ideas on what I'll do... thanks!

Claudeth had to have a tetanus shot because they didn't have it at St. Lukes.

usa_fl_sm_nwm.gifphilippines_fl_md_clr.gif

United States & Republic of the Philippines

"Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid." John Wayne

what i did was i went to the public health clinic and brought with me the copy of my vaccination record from slec..i was given the 2nd doses of the vaccines that i had in PI..in fact it was the public health nurse there,after reading my vaccination record,who decided that i should have all the 2nd shots..then i took the copy to a uscis designated civil surgeon who then transcribed it to the I-693...

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

N400 Timeline:

4/14/12- 3rd yr as PR

1/17/12- mailed packet

Biometrics-- waived

4/25/12- interview- passed & took my oath the same day!!-- US Citizen!!!

My N400 Journey took 3months & 8days!:)

Timeline
Claudeth had to have a tetanus shot because they didn't have it at St. Lukes.

Is this the Tdap? A checked mark was on my med'l.document and designated at the insufficient time interval and dated during my med'l. exam.

I hope this shot is what i need and which most of us lacks in the exams. in St Lukes.

Timeline
what i did was i went to the public health clinic and brought with me the copy of my vaccination record from slec..i was given the 2nd doses of the vaccines that i had in PI..in fact it was the public health nurse there,after reading my vaccination record,who decided that i should have all the 2nd shots..then i took the copy to a uscis designated civil surgeon who then transcribed it to the I-693...

I went too to the public health hospital and brought with me my med'l. record and it seems the nurse can,t decide which shots I'll have. So I decided not to have one by then.

I went too to the public health hospital and brought with me my med'l. record and it seems the nurse can,t decide which shots I'll have. So I decided not to have one by then.

i think that the incomplete ones are the ones that you will have...i was vaccinated for MMR,Tdap and varicella again to complete the requirements..the nurse was a filipina too so she kept me informed about everything..

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

N400 Timeline:

4/14/12- 3rd yr as PR

1/17/12- mailed packet

Biometrics-- waived

Timeline

i think that the incomplete ones are the ones that you will have...i was vaccinated for MMR,Tdap and varicella again to complete the requirements..the nurse was a filipina too so she kept me informed about everything..

All I remembered from St. Luke's was, I have one shot needed and maybe!!!! it's the tdap. Do I have to let a civil surgeon transcribe my I-693 even though my vaccination is complete?.........thanks

All I remembered from St. Luke's was, I have one shot needed and maybe!!!! it's the tdap. Do I have to let a civil surgeon transcribe my I-693 even though my vaccination is complete?.........thanks

yes..it oughta be transcribed...

N400 Timeline:

4/14/12- 3rd yr as PR

1/17/12- mailed packet

Biometrics-- waived

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.