hieumin

phone transcript with few minutes

4 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Need VJ member advice

I and my SO first intended to live in vietnam so we did not keep any proof or knowing to save for future if we needed. Lately we changed our plan and we think living in us are better off for us. But when I looked into my phone log I found out that my phone transcripts to my SO not alot of minutes of calling mainly because every time I called she told me to hung up and she called me back to my cell fone through skype which i created for her . We talk over 1000+ min through skype and have phone log too.Majority of time I called her is 5min or less with few exceptions over 10 min .. It happened for only 5 months span.

So my question is what I have to do with that 5 months, throw it away or present to CO with an explaination to save money.

Beside phone logs the rest evidences we have it all, emails, cards, gifts, money send, letters

thanks

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

For our evidence, I turned in my phone bills which only showed one single phone call during the year we had known each other. The only reason I bothered submitting them at all was to show the dozen or so text messages I sent her each month. Almost all our communication was done through Skype.

To show this evidence I went to the Call History tab in Skype and scrolled down to the first entries in the log, then I used Alt+PrtSc to copy the Skype window to the clipboard, then I pasted it into Windows Paint and printed it. I scrolled up a few days and repeated the process.

Don't worry about evidence of phone calls anyway. They aren't considered very strong evidence. What is more important are pictures of your time together and proof of other things that couples in love do for each other, like cards, gifts and a thorough timeline explaining your relationship in detail.

Good luck!

Our Photo Album

.png

---------------

Hieu & Craig's K1 Timeline

4-7-08 I-129F sent

4-9-08 NOA1 received

8-13-08 NOA2 received

9-15-08 Packet 3 received

9-29-08 Packet 3 returned

10-15-08 Packet 4 received

11-24-08 Interview-Passed

4-23-09 Arrived in Los Angeles

6-18-09 Married

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Vietnam
Timeline
For our evidence, I turned in my phone bills which only showed one single phone call during the year we had known each other. The only reason I bothered submitting them at all was to show the dozen or so text messages I sent her each month. Almost all our communication was done through Skype.

To show this evidence I went to the Call History tab in Skype and scrolled down to the first entries in the log, then I used Alt+PrtSc to copy the Skype window to the clipboard, then I pasted it into Windows Paint and printed it. I scrolled up a few days and repeated the process.

Don't worry about evidence of phone calls anyway. They aren't considered very strong evidence. What is more important are pictures of your time together and proof of other things that couples in love do for each other, like cards, gifts and a thorough timeline explaining your relationship in detail.

Good luck!

So THAT'S how you do that. I wanted to submit my Skype call/chat log, but couldn't figure out how to print the log, and neither could the Skype people.

As it turns out, all of that information was unnecessary. I am not sure phone call evidence is really all that critical. I'm sure all the COs are quite aware that phone calls to Vietnam are a bad value compared to other options available.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

http://www.skype.com/intl/en/allfeatures/s...tions/uscanada/

i used this link to subscribe my skype, it's cheap $3/month unlimited calls to us. Last month skype changed the way to print phone log, now they appear in your "view account".

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.