My Le

No NOA, no check cashed

5 posts in this topic

I sent my I-751 on 11/28/08 and it was delivered on 12/01/08 according to my US postal track & confirm record. Until now I receive no NOA and my check is not cashed yet. I called them and was told that to call back only after 30 days not receiving the NOA. Only at that time they'll start looking at the matter. Why this late and what's going on? Is this normal? And so what do I do now, is there any alternative(s) or nothing can be done for the moment?

I had the same situation. I called after 25 days and was told the same as you, had to wait 30 days.

on the 29 day I received my app back rejecting the app due to that my stepdaughter could not be included on the I-751. This has since been resolved only after contacting my Senators office. I hope you dont get yours sent back..but be prepared.

I had the same situation. I called after 25 days and was told the same as you, had to wait 30 days.

on the 29 day I received my app back rejecting the app due to that my stepdaughter could not be included on the I-751. This has since been resolved only after contacting my Senators office. I hope you dont get yours sent back..but be prepared. wait

on the 29 day I received my app back rejecting the app due to that my stepdaughter could not be included on the I-751. This has since been resolved only after contacting my Senators office. I hope you dont get yours sent back..but be prepared.

on the 29 day I received my app back rejecting the app due to that my stepdaughter could not be included on the I-751. This has since been resolved only after contacting my Senators office. I hope you dont get yours sent back..but be prepared. wait

Thanks.

Same happened with me - sent check on Jan 2nd and it took them 3 weeks to cash it which is why my NOA is dated Jan 23rd.

Linda & Dave's Timeline

*** Early dates removed due to size of sig ***

May 05 2005 - Visa interview scheduled in London [APPROVED!!!!]

Jun 08 2005 - Flew into JFK

Jun 28 2005 - Married!!!

Aug 04 2005 - Sent off AOS

Aug 09 2005 - NOAs for AOD

Dec 01 2005 - Infopass app in Philly: approved and issued and EAD. Biometrics done!!

Dec 16 2005 - case transferred to CSC

Dec 27 2005 - pass my driving test and get LICENSED!!!!

Feb 2006 - Conditional Green Card received

Mar 21 2006 - start first job, IT contractor

Jul 31 2006 - Job becomes permanent

Jan 02 2008 - Submitted I-751

Jan 28 2008 - I-751 NOA received

Feb 29 2008 - Biometrics

Jan 05 2009 - Approved!!!

Same happened with me - sent check on Jan 2nd and it took them 3 weeks to cash it which is why my NOA is dated Jan 23rd.

So it may sound like there's nothing I can do now, and the reason for the discrepancy is still at large. THis is so strange! Good lawyers/ experts in the field may know about this? Who are they in the area, and I'm in Central Florida, anybody knows so I can go consult with as I'm eager to find out rather than just wait?

Thanks.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.