5 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: China
Timeline

I-485 is for adjustment of status, you posted this to the K-1 forum, which deals with questions about form I-129F and requirements for the visa. The correct forum is the Adjustment of Status forum.

Note: PAY No attention to the OMB date at the top if the forms, this date is NOT the form's expiration date, it is the date that USCIS has to compleate a paperwork reduction act survey for the form mandated by Office of Management and budget. Ref the notation on the last page of the form's instructions.

Edition Date :

5/27/08. Previous editions accepted.

http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/men...00045f3d6a1RCRD

Refer to the Revision date at the BOTTOM of the form page one.

:time:http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/profile.php?id=53838

Edited by YuAndDan

OUR TIME LINE Please do a timeline it helps us all, thanks.

Is now a US Citizen immigration completed Jan 12, 2012.

1428954228.1592.1755425389.png

CHIN0001_zps9c01d045.gifCHIN0100_zps02549215.gifTAIW0001_zps9a9075f1.gifVIET0001_zps0a49d4a7.gif

Look here: A Candle for Love and China Family Visa Forums for Chinese/American relationship,

Visa issues, and lots of info about the Guangzhou and Hong Kong consulate.

I have a short question..I am trying to download the form I-485 from USCIS web-site and is said it expires:30/09/2008...So is it expired?

What is the new version?Where?

One more pb...at the address where appears C/O shoul I leave gap?This is what I've seen on the example forms.

and at part 3 there is a q :what is my name as it appears on I-94.In the example form is appears the entire anme with middle anme also.On my I-94 it appears just my first and my last name...this is how I wrote then down,,,,what's the best to write down..??

and then at the last part....with signiture and print name and date...it appears a "+"like I would not have space to fill ou everything but I have..I wrote everything that I need....is it a pb if I print it out with that "+"?

Thanks to everybody on this forum!

I have a short question..I am trying to download the form I-485 from USCIS web-site and is said it expires:30/09/2008...So is it expired?

What is the new version?Where?

One more pb...at the address where appears C/O shoul I leave gap?This is what I've seen on the example forms.

and at part 3 there is a q :what is my name as it appears on I-94.In the example form is appears the entire anme with middle anme also.On my I-94 it appears just my first and my last name...this is how I wrote then down,,,,what's the best to write down..??

and then at the last part....with signiture and print name and date...it appears a "+"like I would not have space to fill ou everything but I have..I wrote everything that I need....is it a pb if I print it out with that "+"?

Thanks to everybody on this forum!

Oh I ve just seen the relpy:)

Sorry I will post everything at the correct forum:)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: China
Timeline

C/O is used in cases where you have mail sent to an address other that you, that is perhaps an in-law, you would put the inlaw's name there that may be receiveing the mail for you. "IN CARE OF"

IF NOT then leave C/O blank.

OUR TIME LINE Please do a timeline it helps us all, thanks.

Is now a US Citizen immigration completed Jan 12, 2012.

1428954228.1592.1755425389.png

CHIN0001_zps9c01d045.gifCHIN0100_zps02549215.gifTAIW0001_zps9a9075f1.gifVIET0001_zps0a49d4a7.gif

Look here: A Candle for Love and China Family Visa Forums for Chinese/American relationship,

Visa issues, and lots of info about the Guangzhou and Hong Kong consulate.

C/O is used in cases where you have mail sent to an address other that you, that is perhaps an in-law, you would put the inlaw's name there that may be receiveing the mail for you. "IN CARE OF"

IF NOT then leave C/O blank.

I got you :blink:

Thanks for promptitude!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.