3 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

HELLO EVERYONE,

JUST HAVE SOME QUERY, I KNOW YOU HAVE ANSWER FOR THIS...I REALLY NEED YOUR HELP!

WE MIGHT TRANSFER REAL SOON BUT WE DONT HAVE DEFINITE DATE AND NEW ADDRESS YET AND SINCE I AM EXPECTING MY EAD APPROVAL NOTICE AND NOTICES IF ANY FROM MY AOS, I WANT TO MAKE SURE I WILL GET THEM ON TIME DURING THIS TRANSITION...I ACTUALLY PUT OUR MAILING ADDRESS IN MY G325A WHICH IS DIFFERENT FROM OUR PHYSICAL ADDRESS BUT THE LAST MAILS I HAVE WAS ADDRESSED TO OUR PHYSICAL ADDRESS...NOW I WANT THEM TO SEND EVERYTHING TO OUR MAILING ADDRESS SO THAT ANYTIME WE CAN TRANSFER I WOULD STILL RECEIVE MY MAILS SAFELY. MY QUESTION IS, WHAT SHALL I DO? DO I HAVE TO CALL AND INFORM USCIS TO REDIRECT MAILS TO MAILING ADDRESS? IS THERE A NEED FOR ME TO FILL N AR11 WHEN I DONT HAVE YET NEW PHYSICAL ADDRESS AND USE THE MAILING ADDRESS? OR THE CALL IS ENOUGH FOR NOW AND MAKE THE AR11 ONCE WE FINALLY MOVE...

THANKS IN ADVANCE.

Do you have a p o box? You can get one of those, its really cheap and you ll be sure that your mails will get there until you are settled in a permanent place when you can change it again and notify uscis.. whenever you want that.

K-1 TIMELINE

I-129F Sent :2007-09-06

I-129F NOA1 : 2007-09-10

I-129F RFE(s) :2007-09-30

Visa Approved :2008-01-07

Consulate Received : 2008-01-14

Interview Date : 2008-06-02

Visa Received : 2008-06-12

US Entry : 2008-06-26

Marriage : 2008-08-02

Total days from filling 1-129F till Interview 270days

AOS TIMELINE

Sept 12, 2008- Sent AOS/EAD/AP to Chicago (finally)

Sept 15, 2008- Delivered

Sept 18, 2008- Noas AOS/EAD/AP (yaay!!)

Oct 7th 2008- Case transferred to CSC

Oct 15, 2008- Biometric APPT (smooth and quick)

Oct 16, 2008- Case pending ......

Update....

EAD Card production ordered ........ 12/03/2008

Ap approved...approval notice sent 12/03/2008

Ap arrives in mail... dated ..............12/12/2008

EAD approval mail sent ..................12/11/2008

EAD arrives in mail ........................12/15/2008

AOS Touched .................................01/12/2009

AOS card production ordered...........02/27/2009

ROC TIMELINE 2011.

Jan 1st 2011 mailed in I751

Feb 15th 2011 Biometric appointment

May 24th 2011 Petition Approved

May 25th 2011 Card production ordered

May 31st 2011 Card recieved

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
Do you have a p o box? You can get one of those, its really cheap and you ll be sure that your mails will get there until you are settled in a permanent place when you can change it again and notify uscis.. whenever you want that.

THANKS BEAUTIFUL_YEARS.

YES I DO HAVE A PO BOX...IN FACT I PUT THAT ONE AS OUR MAILING ADDRESS IN MY G325A BUT ALL OF MY MAILS FROM USCIS GOES TO OUR PHYSICAL ADDRESS...

CORRECT ME IF I AM WRONG OK? SO ALL I HAVE TO DO IS JUST TO CALL USCIS AND TELL THEM TO REDIRECT IT TO MY PO BOX? THATS ALL? THERES NO NEED FOR ME TO FILL N AR11? OR CHANGE ONLINE? RIGHT COZ I DONT CHANGE ADDRESS YET RIGHT?

THANKS IN ADVANCE...

THANK YOU SO MUCH BEAUTIFUL_YEARS FOR TAKING TIME TO ANSWER MY QUERY...THANK YOU SO MUCH

I REALLY APPRECIATE IT!

Edited by j.kevs

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.