Aezeala

Invitation Letter

4 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Hey guys!!

I am writing in need of some assistance for a friend of mine who wants to go to Nigeria and visit for the first time. She is not a Nigerian citizen, and is getting her passport ready. My question is that to a apply for a Nigerian Visa it states on the website that a person must have a letter of invitation from a person in that country. I can make one for her, but I need to know an example of how it should like. Also, is it true that you have to show proof of a ticket purchased before submitting information is this true?

Thanks guy,

Queena

Chioma & Queena

Dec 23, 2008--- Met in Nigeria

Jan 1, 2008----Engagement Day

April 14, 2008----K-1 Packet mailed (VSC)

July 9,2008----NOA-2 Approved

Oct. 16,2008----Medical exam

Dec. 15,2008---Interview Approved(Thanks GOD)

Dec. 22,2008---Visa Recieved( Thanks GOD

Jan 13, 2008----Arrive in Atlanta POE

January 15, 2009--Apply for SSN Number

Jan. 23, 2009---Married

March 2 2008----Received SSN card

March 14, 2009---Got Driver's License

AOS TIMELINE

Mar. 30, 2009: AOS/EAD/AP filled

April 7, 2009 - EAD,AP and AOS NOA notice date

April 10, 2009 - received NOA1 hardcopy for EAD,AP and AOS

April 13, 2009- received Biometrics appt scheduled April 25, 2009

April 14, 2009-Biometrics walk-in done!

April 14, 2009-Called USCIS for AP to be expedited.

April 16, 2009-AP approved YES!!

April 24, 2009-EAD Card Received!!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

You just have to write your name stating that you are inviting her to Nigeria for a visit and your family's address in Nigeria would suffice.

She should not have any problems.

N 400 Journey

Sent Package-12/13/2008 VSC

Biometrics - 01/07/09

Original Interview Date - 04/07/09 (File has not arrived)

Interview Date - 05/13/09

Oath Letter Received - 06/11/09

USC - 07/02/09

Passport/PC (Expedited) -07/02/09

Passport/PC Received - 07/11/09

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

They will accept a copy of the itenary when applying for visa, it will have the boarding/ticket # on the paperwork.

Hey guys!!

I am writing in need of some assistance for a friend of mine who wants to go to Nigeria and visit for the first time. She is not a Nigerian citizen, and is getting her passport ready. My question is that to a apply for a Nigerian Visa it states on the website that a person must have a letter of invitation from a person in that country. I can make one for her, but I need to know an example of how it should like. Also, is it true that you have to show proof of a ticket purchased before submitting information is this true?

Thanks guy,

Queena

Just returned from Lagos and enjoyed every moment spent with my african King. Thirty-three days of enjoyment.................... We shall be together soon, for life. Amen

"There is no stopping us"

Vermont Service Center

Consulate : Nigeria

I-129F Sent : 2008-08-08

I-129F NOA1 : 2008-08-18

I-129F NOA2 : 2009-01-14

I-129F NOA2 : 2009-01-17(hardcopy)

USCIS touch : 2009-01-22

Called to NVC: 2009-01-30 package still there

Called to NVC: 2009-02-27 still in AP

Called to NVC: 2009-03-11 still there

Called to NVC: 2009-03-12 OUT OF BONDAGE, Thank You Jesus

Package arrived @ Embassy: 2009-03-17

Package picked-up: 2009-03-23

Interview Scheduled For First Week Of May 2009

Passed Medicals : 2009-04-27

K1 Denied per Man: 2009-07-05

Another Delay, We shall be together......... Giving up is not an option, with God all things are possible.

God always hears and answers prayer,

Though long may be the trial.

Let patience bloom while God prepares;

Delay is not denial. But come, the answer surely must,

For God has never lied. And faith, which looks at God in trust,

God never has denied. For God is not a man that he should Lie.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.