Loolie

hi everybody

13 posts in this topic

i just want to post a message....thats all..hehehheheh..

well i am getting nervous already for my up coming judgment and big day...my INTERVIEW...oh my golly wolly..i cant wait...coz i want to know the result already hehehhehehe..positive or not.,..i just hate feeling nervous honestly my interview is already next week and im not yet done with my documents, not yet studied the forms...im a deadline girl...i always get energy when its already almost there..im a cramming girl...(not a good attitude tsk tsk tsk).

but you know i am scared to be alone in the hotel...i always have nightmares...weird nightmares...thats why i dont want to be alone after having a frightful nightmare before when i slept alone.. i know prayers can help but human as i am...i cant help not to be scared by a ghost...but you know whats exciting...if i can go to hawaii already...i will see a foreigner ghost already....hehehehhehehe..but i havent seen a filipino ghost yet..

for those who had thier interview already...can you really feel the tension outside and inside the us embassy? is it really nerve cracking?

you know what im gonna do...il just keep quite..and il just keep on praying..not really quite but just less talk so i wont be affected by very nerve cracker people having their interview same with me.

God bless you all and your family and please pray for me. Thank you so much. :)

i just want to post a message....thats all..hehehheheh..

well i am getting nervous already for my up coming judgment and big day...my INTERVIEW...oh my golly wolly..i cant wait...coz i want to know the result already hehehhehehe..positive or not.,..i just hate feeling nervous honestly my interview is already next week and im not yet done with my documents, not yet studied the forms...im a deadline girl...i always get energy when its already almost there..im a cramming girl...(not a good attitude tsk tsk tsk).

but you know i am scared to be alone in the hotel...i always have nightmares...weird nightmares...thats why i dont want to be alone after having a frightful nightmare before when i slept alone.. i know prayers can help but human as i am...i cant help not to be scared by a ghost...but you know whats exciting...if i can go to hawaii already...i will see a foreigner ghost already....hehehehhehehe..but i havent seen a filipino ghost yet..

for those who had thier interview already...can you really feel the tension outside and inside the us embassy? is it really nerve cracking?

you know what im gonna do...il just keep quite..and il just keep on praying..not really quite but just less talk so i wont be affected by very nerve cracker people having their interview same with me.

God bless you all and your family and please pray for me. Thank you so much. :)

Seems like most pinay are super nervous before the interview but during it they kick back and relax more. My wife did.

K1 denied, K3/K4, CR-1/CR-2, AOS, ROC, Adoption, US citizenship and dual citizenship

!! ALL PAU!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

what day is your interview, my fiance is going to interveiw on Dec 19, good luck to you and its natural to be nervious. From what I have read lots dont sleep much the night before the interview so no need to worry about bad dreams. good luck and keep us updated on how your interveiw goes.

Radzney and Steven

first started talking online 2005

Flew to Davao May 2008

arrived May 17 2008 and we were engaged

Returned to USA June 1 2008

06/11/2008 sent in packet

06/16/2008 recieved NOA1

06/18/2008 bank shows check cleared

07/09/2008 touched

10/30/2008 approved Noa2

10/31/2008 touched

11/06/2008 hard copy of Noa2 arrived in mail

11/07/2008 case left NVC for Manila embassy

12/15/2008 passed medical yeppi

12/19/2008 set for interview

12/19/2008 approved at interview

12/30/2008 Visa Delievered

01/14/2009 Flight to USA

01/14/2009 POE SFO

02/13/2009 Purchased Marriage License

02/18/2009 Married

03/31/2009 Filed AOS, EAD,AP

04/09/2009 Check cashed for AOS

04/09/2009 NOA for AOS EAD and AP

04/27/2009 Biometrics

05/11/2009 Adjustment of Status Approval Notice

06/06/2009 Green Card Received

08/24/2009 First day at job

Hey, GOOD LUCK :):):)

<style>body{background-image:url(http://images67.imikimi.com/image/images2_full/19twj-101.gif);background-repeat:no-repeat;}</style>

its normal to have that kind of feeling (nervousness) i was too when i had my interview. my fiance was with me at that time..always reassuring me that it will be ok! I am soo glad his presence really made a difference!

well, just take it gurly, eat well before your interview and lots of prayer too!

Good Luck and I know that you will be ok!

01/22/08 hired an immigration lawyer

02/28/08 I 129F sent it to the lawyer

03/03/08 I-129F Received at CSC

03/04/08 NOA1

03/05/08 Touched

07/14/08 NOA2

07/24/08 Called NVC and got our MNL case number

07/25/08 NOA2 Hard copy received

07/29/08 USEM Rcvd hard file

07/30/08 Paid document verification

08/01/08 Called USEM for interview appointment! (Thank you lord)

08/19/08 Medical Examination

08/20/08 Medical Examination (PASSED)

08/26/08 Interview (PINK Slip only)

10/08/08 Visa Printing! Yehheeyy! (after 48years of waiting)

10/09/08 Visa Printing Done and is ready for release

10/10/08 Visa delivered yippeee!

10/31/08 FLY DAY!!!! POE LAS, NV[/color] PLS BLESS OUR TRIP OH LORD!

11/03/08 Got married in Las Vegas

11/15/08 filed SSN

11/29/08 SSN Card Rcvd

AOS JOURNEY

12/10/08 send AOS & EAD Packet to Chicago Lockbox

12/18/08 Cashed check

12/26/08 Rcvd NOA

01/07/09 Biometrics Appointment/Done

01/12/09 Rcvd mail TRANSFER NOTICE TO CSC (AOS)

03/10/2009 Rcvd EAD

04/20/2009 GREEN CARD RCVD!!! No interview at all!

04/21/2009 Got Driver Learners Permit

The Will of God never takes you to

where the Grace of God will not protect you.

v1g6b64wviy.png

thank you everybody for replying and encouraging me..you know what also gives me encouragement..is when my hubby tells me things are gonna be ok...coz he doesnt get worried he is my guardian angel baby..

can i ask what ds forms im gonna bring? what photos? and what things that we still need to pay in the interview..aside from visa delivery..

but im still afraid of ghost..i told my hubby i wont sleep and im gonna leave the lights on and he said how old are you again...are you 7 years old? and i said im 24 years old...and he said oh i see.

hehehhehe

im sorry i cant tell you my interview...i want to keep it secret...hehehheheheheh. il just tell you when its over already ok...

i am styling coz il go to manila and go back the next day...thats weird...hehehehhehe..ahm im sorry i have a business meeting in manila...hehehhehehehe.

im not bragging but im just happy with it already..evrything makes me happy..simple things just like riding a plane...oh im styling..hehehehhe. :dance:

Thank you evrybody and God bless you and me also. :)

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

YOU CAN DO IT....TAKE IT EASY....GOD BLESS... :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Eternally destined,

Angel&Saint

MY K1 TIMELINE

AOS

CIS Office : Chicago IL

Date Filed : 2009-02-04

NOA Date : 2009-02-06

Bio. Appt. : 2009-03-03

Interview Date : 2009-05-19

Approved :2009-05-19

Got I551 Stamp : yes

Greencard Received:2009-06-26

EAD

CIS Office : Chicago IL

Filing Method : Mail

Filing Instance : First

Date Filed : 2009-02-04

NOA Date : 2009-02-06

Bio. Appt. : 2009-03-03

Approved Date : 2009-04-01

Date Card Received :2009-04-13

relax, dont worry youll be fine. eat well, rest early, pray and entrust everything to HIM. you are lucky you will be having your interview soon.

feb. 26,2008-----noa1

aug. 26, 2008----transferred to csc

sept. 19, 2008--- approved

NVC:

sept. 26, 2008----got case # from a live operator

oct. 6, 2008 ------received AOS bill/paid online

oct. 7, 2008 ------shows PAID

oct. 14,2008 -----IV fee generated/ paid online

oct. 15,2008 -----shows PAID

oct. 16,2008 -----mailed DS230 overnight

oct. 23,2008 ---- RFE

nov. 3,2008 ----- case complete

nov. 26,2008 --- medical exam

aug. 14,2009 --- remedical finally, passed

aug. 24, 2009 -- interview , passed

aug. 29, 2009 -- visa in hand

sept. 24, 2009 -- POE LAX

just take it easy. as long as all your papers are intact and your answers correspond to what you wrote in your documents, everything will be alright. Good luck and God bless!

thank you for your support...you know my hubby told me that everything will be ok...he is my angel so i pray that it will do come true..when he say something it makes me feel better..

im nervous but im not worried about my interview coz its not good anyways its not really the end of the world for me to get worried...but im still afraid of ghost...hahahahhahahha..

i am such a chicken liver when it comes to ghost...hehehehhe..but when it comes to my interview im getting ready for it..honestly my husband just leaves it all to me...my husband just sent me all the papers that i need and thats it..its all up to me. he trust me so much that even filling the i864 i had to help him hehehhehehe...you know what i did i just look at the sample forms from the two website...here and the other website..

no mock interview...not even asking me is everything complete for the interview...my hubby didnt do that coz he knows i can do it...everytime we talk he just play mario on his nintendo...hehehehhee..and everytime i tell him im so nervous he will then tell me...im not coz i know you will be approved..

But today my hubby is sad coz he wants to be with me...it makes me cry everytime he is sad because of missing me..he is like a baby boy u know..he doesnt have a family anymore coz they all past away and he is totally alone and his world is just working and talking to me online..its really sad. :(

I just leave it all to God..i am just asking what i deserve to have...i am not asking so much but i am just asking what i deserve to have. But you know what i am just posting because i just like to post....hehehhehehehhe. :dance:

maybe i am writer in my past life...hehehehhehehehhe. :lol:

God bless you guyz...and to me also. :innocent:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.