couple

NSO issue

7 posts in this topic

Hello,

Who among you guys that have had such a bad luck getting your marriage certificate from NSO. :crying:

Am I the only one???

What's the specific problem? You can order it online and receive it within a week. :)

No record found when i attempt to get it at serbilis. So I had to go to the main nso to process.... such a long wait and no assurance whether you will recieve your certificate or not. I waited until evening and got the answered ... blurred copy daw!.... (basta long story buy my cityhall copy is clear as well as the original) after 7 months i thought i will have no problem after following their procedures but Im very wrong ahhhhhhhh i cant wait another week to hear another excuses of why they cannot print my certificate... but i pray and hope that i will be getting my mc the next time i go there.

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
Hello,

Who among you guys that have had such a bad luck getting your marriage certificate from NSO. :crying:

Am I the only one???

I suggest you do an online request. Its easy. Visit www.e-census.com

K3 Visa Petition Timeline

December 04, 2007- Civil Wedding Ceremony

June 02, 2008- I130 Filed

June 06, 2008- Receipt Date

June 11, 2008- I129 Filed

June 13, 2008- Receipt Date

July 25, 2008- NOA both I130 and I129

August 16, 2008- Received USEM interview appointment letter

November 26, 2008- Medical PASSED

December 23, 2008- interview Approved! =)

January 07, 2009 -RECEIVED VISA =)

February 14, 2009- Church Wedding Celebration =)

March 04, 2009- US Entry POE WA

March 19, 2009 - Applied for EAD

April 27, 2009 - Biometrics

May 18, 2009 - Received EAD in mail

May 19, 2009 - Applied SSN

May 26, 2009 - Received SSN in mail :) ready for job hunting...

Thank you Lord for guiding us in this journey! Amen...

Hello,

Am I the only one???

I suggest you do an online request. Its easy. Visit www.e-census.com

If the scanned copy is blurred, an online request is moot. NSO has to rescan the original copy in order to store it in their database.

hi,

the (vibal building) nso showed a xerox copy of blurred mc to me , they cannot put it on their database, so they asked me to go back to cityhall and request them to forward my mc to them(nso) which is i did 7 months ago!

the city hall worker explained to me that the copy of the nso office shouldnt be blurred as my original and city hall original copy is clear.

Is it true that nso has the original copy as well? if so they can just rescanned another copy? hmmm.....

Do you think if i try to get mc online it will not reflect negative?

but it was negative or no record found when i get it at nso serbilis.

I ask the nso(vibal bldg) repeatedly if is it for sure that i can get it the next time i go back, she(nso) cannot give me a clear answer no guarantee. (which is why i am so worried)

my husband will be upset (he doesnt know yet but in few minutes he will find out). Im upset too makes me cry.

If next week I still cant have my mc ,,,,,,,, aaaaaaahhhhhhhhh

It's one of the lazy excuses of NSO staff for not recording your MC, if you just live nearby or Manila complain about it or talk to the head Mrs. Hufana bring you appointment letter to speed up the process. It happened to me in my case my corrected BC I lived in Cebu City but I managed to go to that crippy building with lots of fixer hanging outside. Demand to release your MC as that is their job.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.