tomiris

visa printing process

19 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
hi there fellow VJyers! i was just curious why it take so long for the embassy to print visa. the last time my fiance called the embassy they told him that its already for printing proces but its already more than a week since the last time he called and still no word from delbros for visa delivery. i'm just confused and worried :unsure: , what worries me is, what if my fiance got a wrong information from the embassy call center :crying: . is it possible that it will take more than a week for printing process? hope you can give some idea about this printing process of visa. keeping my fingers crossed for visa delivery soon. God is good :innocent: ... thanks and God bless us all...

correct me if i'm wrong but i checked your timeline many times and even your signature,is this true? you were interviewed since 03/12/2008 - US Embassy Manila Interview Appointment? and until now u haven't gotten your visa yet?i hope you'll be able to find out why.

yes, i was interviewed last March and we went thru AR for a couple of months... God is good, He was our strength all thru out this waiting process... please do include us in your prayers... congratulations to you!

They put you on AR for almost 9mos now?WOW,i admire you for being tough :thumbs: anyway,whatever the reason why they put you on AR,you still have something to be thankful for since you were already told that your visa's for printing now.

I hope you'll soon get your visa :thumbs:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
hi there fellow VJyers! i was just curious why it take so long for the embassy to print visa. the last time my fiance called the embassy they told him that its already for printing proces but its already more than a week since the last time he called and still no word from delbros for visa delivery. i'm just confused and worried :unsure: , what worries me is, what if my fiance got a wrong information from the embassy call center :crying: . is it possible that it will take more than a week for printing process? hope you can give some idea about this printing process of visa. keeping my fingers crossed for visa delivery soon. God is good :innocent: ... thanks and God bless us all...

correct me if i'm wrong but i checked your timeline many times and even your signature,is this true? you were interviewed since 03/12/2008 - US Embassy Manila Interview Appointment? and until now u haven't gotten your visa yet?i hope you'll be able to find out why.

yes, i was interviewed last March and we went thru AR for a couple of months... God is good, He was our strength all thru out this waiting process... please do include us in your prayers... congratulations to you!

They put you on AR for almost 9mos now?WOW,i admire you for being tough :thumbs: anyway,whatever the reason why they put you on AR,you still have something to be thankful for since you were already told that your visa's for printing now.

I hope you'll soon get your visa :thumbs:

Yes, for 9months we've went thru a lot of things but its all worth waiting for... i love my fiance and with that waiting process we get to see each others strengths and weaknesses, it made the relationship more stronger... God is good, He made us see how important we are to each other... it was hard and tough but when you believe what your eyes can't see but can only be felt in your heart, its faith... we almost broke up then but i didn't stop praying yet i prayed harder, God was always there for us and He was our strength... everything happens we have to be thankful, it has all reasons... if i'll tell you what was the reason for our AR, nothing is impossible with God... God bless us... let's keep on praying and i'm keeping my fingers crossed to receive my visa soon... :innocent:

My I-129F timeline link

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=186087

AOS

03/16/2009 - AOS & EAD application mailed

03/18/2009 - package delivered in Chicago Lockbox (day 1)

03/24/2009 - checked cashed by USCIS (day 7)

03/24/2009 - NOA1 for AOS & EAD notice date

03/26/2009 - received hardcopy of NOA1 for AOS and EAD (day 9)

03/26/2009 - Biometrics appointment notice date for AOS and EAD

03/30/2009 - received hardcopy of Biometrics appt. date for AOS and EAD (day 13)

04/13/2009 - Biometrics schedule for AOS and EAD (day 27)

04/13/2009 - Biometrics Done

05/11/2009 - EAD Card Production Ordered (day 55)

05/14/2009 - EAD Card Production Ordered Again (day 58)

05/18/2009 - email from CRIS EAD Approval Notice Sent (day 62)

05/18/2009 - EAD Approval Notice received - card attached (day 62)

05/20/2009 - applied SSN and State ID

05/29/2009 - received from mail SSN

05/30/2009 - received from mail state ID

08/17/2009 - Department of Homeland in Reno interview schedule

thank God, it was so easy interview and it took us 5mins then i was approved.

08/24/2009 - got my temporary residence card.

"God is good all the time..."

"believe in what your eyes can't see but can only be felt in your heart, its faith..."

"As we go thru complying our case requirements, give us Lord your strength, englightenment and lead us the way..."

Timeline
^^When you paid delbros, that' the initial status you will see on their website... that's standard and it means that your visa is still at the embassy.. when embassy released it, your status will automatically change...

I was interviewed on November 21 and am waiting for my visa... Count up to 4 days (depends on where you live) and your visa will arrive....

God bless us all the time...

hi there! did you already got your visa... me, i'm still waiting... no word from delbros yet... keeping my fingers crossed, hoping to have it this week... i'm praying that i could make it on Christmas... God bless us... :innocent:

My I-129F timeline link

AOS

03/30/2009 - received hardcopy of Biometrics appt. date for AOS and EAD (day 13)

"believe in what your eyes can't see but can only be felt in your heart, its faith..."

"As we go thru complying our case requirements, give us Lord your strength, englightenment and lead us the way..."

Timeline
Hello We are in the same situation,my boyfriend called USEM call center because he cant get through USEM direct phone line. that was 2 weeks ago then he called back again last tuesday but CALL CENTER ONLY ANSWER IS ITS PRINTING!!! my idea is call center doesnt know exactly when do they release our visa's, your much better because you just waited for few days since you was interview.ME?its almost 2 months...its really depressing...but we have nothing to do is to wait till they have mercy..

God Bless

hello there! did you already got your visa?... keeping my fingers crossed, still no word from delbros... let's keep on praying, hope to have it by this week... God bless us, its in God's hand... :innocent:

My I-129F timeline link

AOS

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.