sweetybabe

best way to organize your document......

5 posts in this topic

Hello friends here, I have some problem on how to organize my documents for my incoming interview.. Is there anyone here who can give me tips on how? and what is the process soon when they have their interview? I have also some concern on bank statement of my fiance where it shown there his account number, is it ok if I'm going to hide it? another thing is, when is the best time I am going to pay the visa fee? i found out that i need to pay it on BDO that cost 131$.. also, what's the best vitamins and lotion for my skin? grr.. sorry if I had lots of questions here. I hope someone can given me the best advices.

thanks you all!!

April 25, 2008 Meet online

June 2[/i]8, 2008 He came to meet me.

June 29 Engagement

July 6 Sad day!! craig flight going back

July 15 K1 visa starts..send the petition CSC

July 24 check cash

July 25 Got our NOA1 hard copy.. yay!!

July 28 touch

Nov 9-14 Second visit..

Nov. 26 Approve online

Dec 2 case forward to USEM

Dec 3 got the NVC letter

Dec 18,22 Medical Exam.. PASSED!

Jan.13 Interview... PASSED!

Jan 15 Visa on hand!! soooooooo happy

Feb 5 Flight.....philippine time

Feb 5 Thanks God....wer happy together forever..

Feb 21....2009 Wedding

April, 2 2009 Applied AOS

April 28, Biometrics

April 29 Case transfered to CSC[/i][/b][/size]

May 28, 2009 EAD received

Aug. 11, 2009 Greencard received

Hello friends here, I have some problem on how to organize my documents for my incoming interview.. Is there anyone here who can give me tips on how? and what is the process soon when they have their interview? I have also some concern on bank statement of my fiance where it shown there his account number, is it ok if I'm going to hide it? another thing is, when is the best time I am going to pay the visa fee? i found out that i need to pay it on BDO that cost 131$.. also, what's the best vitamins and lotion for my skin? grr.. sorry if I had lots of questions here. I hope someone can given me the best advices.

thanks you all!!

Old post and some info is wrong. Arrangment of documents is OK tho.

http://www.asawainternational.com/forum/im...-interview.html

K1 denied, K3/K4, CR-1/CR-2, AOS, ROC, Adoption, US citizenship and dual citizenship

!! ALL PAU!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

I have some problem on how to organize my documents for my incoming interview.. Is there anyone here who can give me tips on how?

On your interview, you will be interviewed by 2 persons. The pre-screener and the Consulate Officer. They will be asking for the requirements. Between you and the interviewer is a glass window. You need to slide in your documents thru a drop-down portion below the glass like in some banks. So your bound documents has to be soft enough to be bent. So no hardbound... if thats what you are thinking of doing with the emails. For the pictures, you can glue it in bond paper and put captions with dates on it. Dont use hardbound albums... unless you wanna rip the clear sheets off when they ask for the pictures coz you cant slide the whole thing through. Arrange your documents in order as listed in http://manila.usembassy.gov/wwwfk1en.pdf so you can easily find them. Put them in a big envelope and put post-its to mark them.

what is the process soon when they have their interview?

I dont understand what you are trying to ask.

I have also some concern on bank statement of my fiance where it shown there his account number, is it ok if I'm going to hide it?

You can erase the account number with a marker. Its his name and address on the bank statements that matter. Dont forget the affidavit of support and the supporting documents like ITR and W2.

when is the best time I am going to pay the visa fee?

Any day before your interview day.

what's the best vitamins and lotion for my skin?

Depend on whats "hiyang" to you. Im sorry i cant be more helpful with this.

Edited by PingLocalHostess

I-129F Sent------------------------------------------04.21.2008

Interview Date---------------------------------------09.12.2008 (white and pink slip)

Visa Received----------------------------------------10.20.2008

US Entry----------------------------------------------10.29.2008 (POE: Detroit)

Marriage----------------------------------------------12.18.2008

(Cant file AOS yet, had to wait after filing taxes)

AOS packet sent w/ EAD----------------------------03.19.2009

NOA1 - Receipt Notice-------------------------------03.27.2009

1st Biometrics Appointment Notice-----------------03.31.2009 (for I-485 & I-765)

Transfer Notice (to CSC)----------------------------04.09.2009

1st Biometrics Schedule-----------------------------04.21.2009 (Attendant said either my fingerprints had slightly faded or their scanning machine sucks... #######?!)

2nd Biometrics Appointment Notice----------------04.23.2009 (*sigh*)

2nd Biometrics Schedule----------------------------05.14.2009 (for I-485)

Received EAD (sent by mail)-----------------------05.18.2009

Welcome Notice-------------------------------------06.01.2009 (for I-485)

Approval Notice and Resident Card received------06.11.2009

Charot kay ka Dhai! hmmmmm pwede ka dri CDO mag pay og VIsa fee sa BDO dapit sa xavier if naa nah imong Manical Case number tahts the best thing for you to pay for it...

OPs btw..You got your NVC case number already? We got mine yesterday pa! Ayaw kaayo kabala anang pag arrange oi! BE YOUR SELF!!! basta ma organize din COMPLETE lng tanan Docments nimo wala na nay probs hhehhe lol..Nah Good Luck nlng dra...kita kita tah! ha?

Basin mga Monday nlng tah mag kita Dhai kay naa pame lakaw!

<style>body{background-image:url(http://images67.imikimi.com/image/images2_full/19twj-101.gif);background-repeat:no-repeat;}</style>

thanks you all!!

Hello, melody! Just done reading your post. I have read informative posts of Dave_0611, last night, she shared this " how to assemble documents" . I`m almost done with my documents but I considered this also as good idea. Open the link below. Good luck!

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showuser=57690

bYG2g6k.jpgbYG2m4.png

Sent - July 5, 2011(California Service Center)

Received - July 7, 2011

Check cleared - July 12, 2011

Removal of the Conditional Status ( approved Sept. 9, 2011)

10 Years Green Card Received (Sept. 15, 2011)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.