aishahossam

please i need someone to help me!

5 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
please my name is aishah im american and my husbands egyptian,,, im trying ot bring him home to us to be with me and my kids and whole family,but tonite im having hard time cause,my moms upset cause shes terminal with cancer and want to see him befor she elaves us nd im sick also with breast cancer,, working my utt off,, taking care of kids,, hossams crying cause he cant help me or be with me and kids and i dont know what to do,,, i got the papers to file but ppl tell me het a lawyer,, others say there sno neeed,,,, i dont know which way to go,, im in tears,,,please if anyone canspeak with me tonite andtry to get me calmed down i would love this,, im a wreck ,, please and tha nk u

dSCDm6.png

sent i-130 10-16-2009

noa1 recieved 10-26-2009

noa2 recieved 2-27-2010. got no rfes thank god!

case completed 4 months 1 week and 4 days

date recieved by nvc 3-10-2010

Received DS-3032 / I-864 Bill :3-17-2010

Return Completed DS-3032 :3-17-2010

Pay I-864 Bill :3-19-2010

Receive I-864 Package 3-19-2010. used nvc shortcuts!

Return I-864 Package 3-27-2010

-- Receive IV Bill : 3-27-2010

-- Pay IV Bill : 3-27-2010

-- Receive Instruction Package :

-- sent iv packet 4-1-2010

-- Case Completed at NVC : 5-7-2010!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yayyyyyyy!

Date Package Left From NVC :5-11-2010

interview date-6-23-2010

interview results-approveddddddddd! no ap!!! yayayaya skippy!

visa recieved-visa in hand!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! june 29.2010 6 days after interview!!!

port of entry- j.f.k july 2 2010!

event.png

Filed: Timeline
please my name is aishah im american and my husbands egyptian,,, im trying ot bring him home to us to be with me and my kids and whole family,but tonite im having hard time cause,my moms upset cause shes terminal with cancer and want to see him befor she elaves us nd im sick also with breast cancer,, working my utt off,, taking care of kids,, hossams crying cause he cant help me or be with me and kids and i dont know what to do,,, i got the papers to file but ppl tell me het a lawyer,, others say there sno neeed,,,, i dont know which way to go,, im in tears,,,please if anyone canspeak with me tonite andtry to get me calmed down i would love this,, im a wreck ,, please and tha nk u

I think you're asking for advice on whether you need a lawyer.

No one can make that call for you. If your case isn't complicated (i.e. no criminal background, sufficient income, etc.) then a lawyer is likely not necessary unless you're not capable (can't read, don't have time or inclination to because you're busy) of reading forms and filing them yourself. If your case is complicated, you're likely better off with a lawyer.

JMHO.

Man is made by his belief. As he believes, so he is.

Aishah, you may need to post on the Middle East and North Africa forum below. many people from Egypt there could help you.

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showforum=97

I-130/I129f

6/14/2008 Sent to Chicago lockboxt

6/18/2008 received by USCIS

6//27/2008 NOA1

8/14/2009 upgarded the I-130 to immedi Reltive

8/25/2009 send I-129F

9/2/2009 NOA1 for I-129f received

9/10/2009 sent expedite request.

9/16/2009 first Touch since 6/27/2008

9/16 129f and I-130 Approved

9/22 Hard copies received

9/23/2009 NVC received my I29f/K3 still waiting for the I130

9/24 I29f sent to embassy

10/05 NVC case number assigned to my I-130

10/7 received DS3032 and AOS email

10/7 Sent DS-3032 by email and mail.

10/7 paid AOS

10/9/2009 AOS sent

10/9/2009 expedite request accepted, login failed, case sent to the Eabassy

11/22/2009 Interview

11/24/2009 Visa issued

11/29/2009 arrived to the US.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

check the k3 guide in this site it will help you

some tips to do before sending the petition....change yr name on the passport to add his name too so it can be aisha hossam or carry his family name,do the same on ur us id card,let him be involved in yr security insurance in usa with a value of 45 % for example.make a book of emails,golden ring invoice translated to english,his birth translated to english,passport 52 pages copy,photos,copy of marriage contract translated and notarized.affidavits signed that this marriage is a bona fide one(his friends,your friends too),some pics of u together with his family in egypt,diff places together....copy of yr airline ticket....if u made residence on yr passport it would be great.i hope these info are useful for u esp the embassy in egypt need more evidence to show that there r strong ties between u and him,so the first 2 steps i wrote are the best,keep copies of everything cos if u file for a k3 visa u will send this whole package again after a month may be in the i129 f package and good luck it will work aisha

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Romania
Timeline

Aisha, u might try to ask for an expedite due to yr condition. it seems they only approve expedites in realy extreme cases, but doesnt hurt to try. maybe u get lucky and can convince them to speed up yr process. u can do that without a lawyer too. all a lawyer does is teling u exactly the steps u have to take in the process, filling the papers and send them for u. but still u have to send them all the info, put them together for lawyer to forward them, in case yr case gets too slow is u who calls to ask about it, is the 2 of u messing with interviews and everything. besides, i think no one would do things better than u, because no one is as interested in it as u r. I know is very difficult, depressing and frustrating to go through this, but a way to fight pessimism is to prepare for the visa journey yrself. so rather than wait for news from lawyer and get depressed, u better stay busy with the process yrself. u can read the guides here, the wiki, search for cases similar to yrs and so on. u can find enough info to get through the process without lawyer. rather than paying a lawyer, u can use the money to visit yr husband. is how my husband and I looked at the lawyer option, at least. meeting yr husband would charge yr batteries and give u energy to go through the process and help more than a lawyer. even if is only for few days.good luck to u, and really wish u theyd accept yr expedite if u ask for one.

met Lee: sept 2005

married here: 23 feb 2008

I 130 sent :16 march 2008

I 130 NOA1: 20 march 2008

I 129F sent: 11 april 2008

I 129F NOA1: 11 april 2008

I 130 and I 129F NOA2: 12 dec 2008

NVC process:

NVC received and assigned case number for both: 18 dec 2008

(break in the process- Lee comes to spend holidays here 22 dec-5th jan 2009)

DS 3032 generated :? ?

DS 3032 sent : 26 dec 2008 (friend sends it, based on how fast Ds-3032 was generated for Sracastillo and others who had same NOA2 date as me-risky, but worked)

received AOS package and IIN number in mail : 29 dec 2008 (same friend picks up mail and sends us the IIN)

pay the AOS bill online: 29 dec 2008

AOS shows as PAID: 30 dec 2008

my husband goes back and bags with our papers get lost : 5th jan 2009

package IV fee bill generated and paid online: 7th jan 2009

recieved bags and papers: 9th jan 2009

sent AOS package: 9th jan 2009

package IV bill shows PAID and sending package IV : 12 jan 2009

case complete: jan 20th

interview march 30th 2009

I129F

NVC mails I129F package to bucharest embasy

up to this day, no package received at embasy here -one more reason to prove in my case I129F was just useless

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.