aravis227

Final check before sending

1 post in this topic

We are in the final stages of preparing our AOS/EAD/AP packet for sending off and I just wanted to run through my list of contents to make sure I'm not missing anything. :) I think everyone here understands the double, triple, quadruple checking I'm going through right now.

Cover letter

I-485

Copy of biographic page of passport

Copy of K-1 visa

Copy of K-1 NOA2

Copy of I-94

Copy of birth certificate (it's already in English)

Certified copy of marriage license (I believe I read a copy is alright, but we happen to have an extra certified copy, so we're sending that)

G-235A (signed on all 4 pages)

2 passport-type photos

DS-3025

Copy of TST (no one would transcribe it, so we're just including a copy of the results)

I-693 in sealed envelope

I-864

3 years of tax returns and copies of W-2s

Paycheck stubs (I only have the last four months for my primary job, the tv station I work for was sold before that and I didn't keep the ones before and don't have access to re-print them...I don't keep them at all from my second job. Hopefully I have enough evidence)

I-765

Two passport-type photos

Copy of K-1 visa

Copy of I-94

I-131

Two passport-type photos

Copy of K-1 visa

Copy of I-94

All passport photos in the packet are labeled with name and A# on the back, then put into baggies (one baggie for each form that requires them) that are also labeled with name and A#. For our original K-1 petition I used tabs at the bottom of the pages so that you can easily tell where each form is. I'm doing that again with this one because at the embassy they told us how wonderful our petition was and how easy it made their job and I noticed that the tabs were still there on the original petition (the POE officer was doing his first solo K-1 and tried to give us the entire file, so I got to see the original again...he only took it back because I said "I think you're supposed to keep this" and he checked with another officer).

Is there anything you notice I'm missing?

See my timeline for my K-1 and AOS/EAD/AP details.

ROC

April 1, 2011-Packet sent, back to the grind!

April 2, 2011-USPS confirms delivery to CSC

April 18, 2011-Received biometrics letter

May 5, 2011-Biometrics appointment, quick and easy

June 16, 2011-Card production ordered!

June 24, 2011-Card received

CRW_7744web-1-1.jpg

My wonderful little family: Dennis, Andrea, and Malcolm

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.