Jump to content

Immigration Lawyer questions, Adam Walsh Act Waiver


1 post in this topic

Recommended Posts

Filed: Country: Philippines

So i have my sights set on a an immigration lawyer, i explained my past background problems ( i had consensual sex with a girl under the legal age) this was back in my teens , sadly i have to register as a sex offender now for consensual sex.

1 lawyer will take my case and said he has had people with my same issues in the past, and got them past the rule .

Can anyone recommend a good immigration lawyer that i could talk to? i just want to check prices, the price i am being offered now is very steep.

The lawyer claims to be an ex district attorney , but i want to be smart and explore options so please, if you have any recommendations please do ( i hope its not against the rules to ask, but i would like to know, thanks)

09-09-2008 Met my Fiance'

01-23-2009 Married My Fiance' in the Philippines

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.
  • Create New...