sweet_wifey22

File k1 last 2006 when we did not met in person yet

18 posts in this topic

Hello everyone , Here's my story.....

Me and my fiance( husband now) filed for K1 before last 2006 But that time we did not met in person. The USCIS Request for Evidence....we just ignored it beacuse we we planned to get married in the Phlippines so that My family here can attend the wedding so last April 2008 we got married. And last September 2008 we filed for K3...

On my point of view I think we should just continue the K1 petition then send the marriage license..IS IT POSSIBLE TO HAPPENED???I DONT KNOW IF MY k1 is CANCELED OR NOT.... opss!!! FOR YOU to know I have ONE petitioner

My questions:

1. What will happen to the K1 petition? Right now I still have the Case number and when I checked online it still says REQUEST FOR EVIDENCE SENT..... sent last 2006.

2. If on my interview they ask if i apply for visa before what is the right answer?

Thank you! Good Luck! and more power to this site!

<style>body{background-image:url(http://images67.imikimi.com/image/images2_full/19twj-101.gif);background-repeat:no-repeat;}</style>

Me and my fiance( husband now) filed for K1 before last 2006 But that time we did not met in person. The USCIS Request for Evidence....we just ignored it beacuse we we planned to get married in the Phlippines so that My family here can attend the wedding so last April 2008 we got married. And last September 2008 we filed for K3...

On my point of view I think we should just continue the K1 petition then send the marriage license..IS IT POSSIBLE TO HAPPENED???I DONT KNOW IF MY k1 is CANCELED OR NOT.... opss!!! FOR YOU to know I have ONE petitioner

My questions:

1. What will happen to the K1 petition? Right now I still have the Case number and when I checked online it still says REQUEST FOR EVIDENCE SENT..... sent last 2006.

i guess thats already void, if not u guys cannot continue to filed for K1 since u both are married now. i also suggest that u need to call the USCIS before u make a step for filing other petition since i have previous one before.

2. If on my interview they ask if i apply for visa before what is the right answer?

well to lie on the US embassy is not advisable. better tell them all truth.

My questions:

i guess thats already void, if not u guys cannot continue to filed for K1 since u both are married now. i also suggest that u need to call the USCIS before u make a step for filing other petition since i have previous one before.

hmmmm ehhheeh lol Dhai this is me your wafa na fren...

nah dai this is Van..wala na nko na open pa akong isa ka account oi.

<style>body{background-image:url(http://images67.imikimi.com/image/images2_full/19twj-101.gif);background-repeat:no-repeat;}</style>

My questions:

hmmmm ehhheeh lol Dhai this is me your wafa na fren...

nah dai this is Van..wala na nko na open pa akong isa ka account oi.

aguy ahak ka.. ikaw man dia ni. hehehehehehehehe. btaw day tawagi daw sila about adtng previouse ninyo na petition? ta od taod na sad dia to sya sad, but feeling nko dapat jud mo call og inyo sila ignon. arun sure bha. dhay nite nite na kaau dri mag sleep nako dhay ha, not feeling well ko. sakit ako heart. i miss u dhay. mwaaahh!

My questions:

TELL THE TRUTH. Don't even think about going with the K1 Also it wouldn't hurt to have fiance write a notarized letter cancelling the K!.

CR-1 is better than K3s.

K1 denied, K3/K4, CR-1/CR-2, AOS, ROC, Adoption, US citizenship and dual citizenship

!! ALL PAU!

Ayaw ka kuyaw anang previous application. Ingna imoha bana i cancel nah sya pero dili man ka dapat maguol ana kay same person man. Ayaw ilabay imoha case number kay inig fill up nimo sa mga forms na-ay part nga pangutana kung nag apply/petition ka sa una, and then provide nimo ang date,case number, and name sa petitioner if naa sa forms. Ayaw pag panick kay dili ka prisohon sa American Embassy :rofl: .

Sa mga forms naay mga pangutana if nag petition ba sya sa una then i provide nya ang case number. I'm sure kabalo sya mobasa. lol

Relax lang dai.

Edited by SJ

Ayaw ka kuyaw anang previous application. Ingna imoha bana i cancel nah sya pero dili man ka dapat maguol ana kay same person man. Ayaw ilabay imoha case number kay inig fill up nimo sa mga forms na-ay part nga pangutana kung nag apply/petition ka sa una, and then provide nimo ang date,case number, and name sa petitioner if naa sa forms. Ayaw pag panick kay dili ka prisohon sa American Embassy :rofl: .

Sa mga forms naay mga pangutana if nag petition ba sya sa una then i provide nya ang case number. I'm sure kabalo sya mobasa. lol

Relax lang dai.

We filed already for k3 visa last September 2008.... We are just waiting for the approval and I will let my husband call the USCIS this monday.Thank you guys!

What forms that asked for the previous petition? we did not noticed when we filled up the I129 and I130...oh Maybe were mistaken... What forms?

Relax lang dai.

We filed already for k3 visa last September 2008.... We are just waiting for the approval and I will let my husband call

the USCIS this monday.Thank you guys!

hey giys THANK YOU FOR ALL THE REPLY...

I HAVE NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT BEACUSE MY HUSBAND SEND THE DENIAL MAIL FROM THE USCIS WHEN WE SENT THE 129f and I130..thank you for listening......

What forms that asked for the previous petition? we did not noticed when we filled up the I129 and I130...oh Maybe were mistaken... What forms?

Thank you Guys!! I have nothing to worry...Thank you for listening....My husband said that he got a mail about the DENIAL OF OUR k1 petition beacuse of abandonment and He sent that letter When we filed the k3.. THank you again! God Bless Us all.

Me and my fiance( husband now) filed for K1 before last 2006 But that time we did not met in person. The USCIS Request for Evidence....we just ignored it

I hope you two never have children... :blink:

04-12-08 Married

06-11-08 Mailed I-130 Package

06-18-08 NOA1

08-08-08 NOA2

10-22-08 Interview USEM

10-28-08 Visa Received

11-01-08 POE

That was fast!

Got to love the fact my wife was preggy and even with a RFE @ NVC she was still here in under 5 months!

Me and my fiance( husband now) filed for K1 before last 2006 But that time we did not met in person. The USCIS Request for Evidence....we just ignored it

She is your future daughter inlaw? If not why worrying if they're going to have children.It's their problem unless you help them financially then its your right to tell her, "I hope you two never have children"

Edited by SJ

She is your future daughter inlaw? If not why worrying if they're going to have children.It's their problem unless you help them financially then its your right to tell her, "I hope you two never have children"

We done have children :lol: .....YET!!!

:wacko:na mout ko sa imo reply sis.

:wacko:na mout ko sa imo reply sis.

Nahimuot pud ko sa reply ni SJ sa post..hhahahah lol! :yes: . We dont have kids yet...I only have step daughters :rofl:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.