SupportOAFJF

Yardies at home and farrin (part 10)

5,134 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I need some words of encouragement!!!

For some reason, I'm just feeling down. :help::help:

Maybe it's just hormones...I don't know.

Maybe it's the gray look outside because the weather sucks in DC right now.

Or maybe I'm getting the winter blues. :cry::cry:

oh kk i get that too i think it's called seasonal depression. i looked outside the house last year and i was feigning to come visit jamaica. i know i will have to suck it up and deal with it. :energy::dancing: sing with me kk cuumbaya my lord cuumbaya , louder kk louder cuumbaya my lord. again

I'm singing.... :rofl::rofl:

:rofl: KK, just know you are not alone! I keep looking at my JA pics and sighing! I told Ken this morning..."The worst part about you being HERE is I can't visit you THERE!! :angry: We just need a distraction...go to the movies. Or do what I do...Make a tall glass of Mango rum & sprite, put on some dancehall or Bob and lay under my hot, bright reading lamp...close my eyes and tell my family not to disturb me for 30 minutes cause I'm going to Jamaica!! :lol: Mi soon come!!

Thanks Gill!!! I'm just doing my work and listening to some music. I could definitely use a "trip" to jamaica. Maybe I can go into an empty office and just meditate ...thinking about being in Jamaica...visualizing being in Jamaica.

Hubby is leaving tomorrow. I am so jealous. But I am glad too at least I have "me" time and I dont have to sit here and ponder what I am gonna cook for dinner

Hi Hotlegz, I was wondering where u were :whistle:

Hey missy..yuh feel bettaHey all !!

tank God u sleep Jaws

much better today. Thanks :thumbs:

I LOVE MY RAMPING SHOP!!

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

1LUV..U AVE MANY DAYS TO COME of wondering what to eat :) u ago si food til yuh fool and still no want wah u si..when is he coming back, is he getting the baby?

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline
1LUV..U AVE MANY DAYS TO COME of wondering what to eat :) u ago si food til yuh fool and still no want wah u si..when is he coming back, is he getting the baby?

He is coming back on boxing day. So my Christmas will be 1 day late. Yes he is going for his daughter

I LOVE MY RAMPING SHOP!!

Timeline

He is coming back on boxing day. So my Christmas will be 1 day late. Yes he is going for his daughter

OO OK....would this have been ur 1st xmas together? and u'll a little step-daughter running around...yes u betta hget used to saying that :hehe:

Clairey weh di baxide picah deh :rofl:

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline

OO OK....would this have been ur 1st xmas together? and u'll a little step-daughter running around...yes u betta hget used to saying that :hehe:

No second christmas together. Yes she love fi romp.

I been hearing abt this picture. what picture :blush:

I LOVE MY RAMPING SHOP!!

Timeline
Just like me. you know from when mi have some picture when me and Roan tek when we went to Niagara falls and all now it cant put up yet. Mi tired of di same 1 picta. Mi nuh no how fi do it :help:

HAHAHA..u know fi upload to photobucket?

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Morning/Afternoon Yardies!

Just checking in and back out to study....exam this evening and I got A LOT of notes to keep making. (Thank goodness the boss is out today!) But I just can't stay away from ya'll.

Hope everyone has a great day!

Thanks everyone, going to take the mister out, he keeps following me around.

:rofl: Awwww, so cute....just like a puppy! :luv: You better go do something to keep him busy!

Yaads,

Yuh still loyal tuh Sam's eeh? That's Ken's favorite store. It is right next to his weekend job! He just likes to go in there buy some Golden Krust patties (according to him "hit not as good as Juicy patty...but dem haffi duh!") . Then he just wanders around like a kid in a candy store telling me the last time he had this or that! :lol: HOT DYAM MESS!!

I just love these stories! Mek me laugh! :lol::lol::lol:

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

1luv, go here: http://register.photobucket.com/

Sign up for an account and then you can start uploading pics. Once you upload, then you will have codes you can copy and paste onto this forum. Hope that helps a little more.

One more quickie question before I go....does anyone know where to order Cocomania in the U.S.?? I'm jonesin' for some of that with some pineapple juice! Captain Morgan Parrot Bay and Malibu are just WEAK by comparison....all watered down 40 proof JUNK! Gimme the REAL 80 proof coconut rum please!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

oh kk i get that too i think it's called seasonal depression. i looked outside the house last year and i was feigning to come visit jamaica. i know i will have to suck it up and deal with it. :energy::dancing: sing with me kk cuumbaya my lord cuumbaya , louder kk louder cuumbaya my lord. again

:rofl: KK, just know you are not alone! I keep looking at my JA pics and sighing! I told Ken this morning..."The worst part about you being HERE is I can't visit you THERE!! :angry: We just need a distraction...go to the movies. Or do what I do...Make a tall glass of Mango rum & sprite, put on some dancehall or Bob and lay under my hot, bright reading lamp...close my eyes and tell my family not to disturb me for 30 minutes cause I'm going to Jamaica!! :lol: Mi soon come!!

I've been looking at JA pictures and websites all week. I wanna go back :crying: Just convinced hubby to go back next summer. He said sometimes I wonders if I love Jamaica more than him :unsure:

Timeline
not even dat :angry:

BWOY POOR YUH...U HAVE UR PICS ON UR pc? go to www.photobucket.com and creat an acct and then upload from ur PC and then copy the IMG code and post it in ur reply here

Filed: Timeline

I've been looking at JA pictures and websites all week. I wanna go back :crying: Just convinced hubby to go back next summer. He said sometimes I wonders if I love Jamaica more than him :unsure:

Tell im fi go si dung one side...I'm going back maybe March or April, then in the summer when Auri is out of school. I need some me time, plus I miss my grandmother.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Yaads,

Yuh still loyal tuh Sam's eeh? That's Ken's favorite store. It is right next to his weekend job! He just likes to go in there buy some Golden Krust patties (according to him "hit not as good as Juicy patty...but dem haffi duh!") . Then he just wanders around like a kid in a candy store telling me the last time he had this or that! :lol: HOT DYAM MESS!!

Loyal til dem open wan inna Seattle :lol: I can just imagine Ken :rofl:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.