SupportOAFJF

Yardies at home and farrin (part 10)

5,134 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
OMG!!! my husband just found out that someone used our credit card online trying to purchase over $3000 of stuff and also open a UPS account. luckily the credit card company flagged the purchases and stopped the charges.my husband contacted the credit card company because he received a call from UPS about a new account, they realized also my husband knew nothing about the account so they closed it as well .the credit card company told my husband they were trying to get in touch with him to quiry those charges as well.they closed the account and cancelled the card and the charges, thank god.

Thank God :thumbs:

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Timeline

Hey yall.. Spoke with Portland today and her SO is here with her but they had a little problem. Please, please remember that "BBE" When you pick up the visa from DHL please do not leave unless you have that envelope. Her SO was given a DHL envelope with only his passport and unbeknownst to them no brown envelope. When he got to JFK, they held him in customs for a long time. The idiots must realize that he did not know what else he needed but they eventually released him but held on to his passport. I am very happy for them but now there is more leg work to do before Jan 8, 09. This is not their fault and they were only given such a short time to produce this envelope. I hope DHL is able to ship the package to them in a timely manner.

JGAY AND JAKESWIFE and all who are coming after, be forewarned. MAKE SURE YOU GET THE BIG BROWN ENVELOPE. It has all the documents you submitted to immigration in support of your case and that goes to the immigration in the US so they will have it when you file AOS, ROC and other things. When Airpak was doing this, there were no issues, but now that DHL has taken over we see what is happening. I think Portland was the first one on VJ to deal with DHL. I wonder how many other packages they have not delivered.

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
SOMEBODY SEND MI SOME SCOTCH BONNET PEPPERS!!!!! pulezzzze ARGH!!! I BEEN SEARCHIN FOR THEM ALL WEEK :ot::wow::help: HI EVERYBODY! KIMMY SORRY TO HEAR BOUT UR CAR :( I went back to work today im now on email number 3,462! i had over 12,000 emails in my inbox. All i managed to do today was delete emails and reset two passwords lol

The ACSRs take forever and a day to approve! I will have to do the same thing. Good thing I have access to email as a sup...so I don't have to worry about email jail.

If I could drive...i would get you some and ship them....sorry.

Haha i have about 2 of them waiting and bout 6 NAARs. I just got out of email jail this afternoon. Maybe i can work some trouble tickets tomorrow if i remember how :blink: . I just found that they call scotch bonnet peppers turkey peppers here in TX so now ill start asking for those instead.

K-1 2007

Mailed off Application April 27

Approved August 10

Interview Oct 16

Arrived NYC JFK Oct 27

AOS 2008

1/28 mailed AOS package

2/19 Case xfer to California Service Center

2/27 Biometrics 9AM Newark

3/14 APPLICATION FOR USCIS TRAVEL DOCUMENT approval notice sent

3/19 EAD approved/Card production ordered

6/12 AOS approved &Card producition ordered

6/12 Perm. Res. Card RCVD.

Naturalization 2017

Service Center :Dallas/Lewisville TX Lockbox

CIS Office :Oakland Park FL

Date Filed :3/13/17

NOA Date :3/20/17

Bio. Appt. :3/27/17

In Line for Interview: 4/18

Timeline

Morning all!

Started to quote back, but hit delete instead of backspace and goofed, lol!

Sent PMs about the site to those who asked, if you didn't get one, PM me - I am not awake, lol!

KK - My site, I loaded the emoticons = so of course I have the best! :devil:

Jakeswife, glad your hubby called the cops =- but it sounds like he got a lazy one, lol = the cop should have taken the report = what if the purchases were internet ones? Best of luck to you, I know you will be fine!

Glad to hear that Portland's SO is here and safe and sound!

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

ok ladies this is my acknowledgement.

i would like to send a shout to mi 1 teet granny who believe in me. rudolph wit di tumour on him nose-keep riding di slay. mi cripple cousin who got back har wheelchair from auntie susie teefing bwoy and last but not least to VJ thanx fi u support. if mi miss anyone merry xmas when it comes

Timeline
Jakeswife--that is why sometimes we gotta be persistent. Many men (many women too) can't see beyond the moment and fail to realize what harm is to come by doing nothing initially! So glad you pushed the point with him.

i dreamt that i was literally lighting a fire under my husband butt for him to get up and be more proactive about some stuff. i had to get mad at him to put an alarm system of some kind in the house.we now have one but i still have to remind him even from here{jamaica} to turn the alarm on before he leaves the house and when he gets in at nights.

LOL - you make a good team Jakeswife!!

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Timeline
Morning all!

Started to quote back, but hit delete instead of backspace and goofed, lol!

Sent PMs about the site to those who asked, if you didn't get one, PM me - I am not awake, lol!

KK - My site, I loaded the emoticons = so of course I have the best! :devil:

Jakeswife, glad your hubby called the cops =- but it sounds like he got a lazy one, lol = the cop should have taken the report = what if the purchases were internet ones? Best of luck to you, I know you will be fine!

Glad to hear that Portland's SO is here and safe and sound!

lazy is not the word for it . i would think they would want to deal with cases like these instead of ducking from gunshots. my husband spoke to a woman yesterday from the police station who promised him that an officer will be calling him at 7pm to take his report well he didn't call and when my husband called back there was no answer. we tried another police station but again no answer he had to leave a message. hopefully they will call today or my husband will have to call again to file the report. DAMN! DAMN! DAMN! :bonk: .

Timeline
Awh...I'm sorry Claire.

Ah suh it guh but me back broad like fe har. So there :blink:

:rofl::rofl:

Thank God Portland and hubby are together..and things will work itself out my January

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Filed: Timeline
Hey yall.. Spoke with Portland today and her SO is here with her but they had a little problem. Please, please remember that "BBE" When you pick up the visa from DHL please do not leave unless you have that envelope. Her SO was given a DHL envelope with only his passport and unbeknownst to them no brown envelope. When he got to JFK, they held him in customs for a long time. The idiots must realize that he did not know what else he needed but they eventually released him but held on to his passport. I am very happy for them but now there is more leg work to do before Jan 8, 09. This is not their fault and they were only given such a short time to produce this envelope. I hope DHL is able to ship the package to them in a timely manner.

JGAY AND JAKESWIFE and all who are coming after, be forewarned. MAKE SURE YOU GET THE BIG BROWN ENVELOPE. It has all the documents you submitted to immigration in support of your case and that goes to the immigration in the US so they will have it when you file AOS, ROC and other things. When Airpak was doing this, there were no issues, but now that DHL has taken over we see what is happening. I think Portland was the first one on VJ to deal with DHL. I wonder how many other packages they have not delivered.

Claire;

That is crazy! They always making changes. When we picked up Marcel package both of them were in the same envelope. They're suppose to be in the same package and now, damn they don't even have a copy of his visa...Oh, lord that's not good. I hope they have his visa # and passport number and why the hell did they keep his passport? Poor Portland...I pray that it works out. I hope they don't misplace his brown envelope with all the Christmas rush that's about to come around. It's always something.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

Thanx claire. good looking out. i will make sure i get the envelop even if i have to fight for it. :thumbs:

Jakeswife...you ready to have some fun tomorrow.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

Jakeswife...you ready to have some fun tomorrow.

yes if u call biting mi nails fun yes man me ago full mi belly wid fun :help:

:bonk: tump....tump, some more :bonk:

tep aff a mi name

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.