SupportOAFJF

Yardies at home and farrin (part 10)

5,134 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I agree, I am excited to see Twilight...but a little worried because of the same thing!

I am going to see it Wednesday on my day off! I am excited.

Did you read all the books? I have not met one person that has loved the books and loved the movie. It just seems that we all have such high expectations cause the books are so awesome and if you are any kind of reader you probably have a "movie" in your head...this movie will not even come close. There was so much laughing in the theatre I was amazed...it was cheesy and low budget. I can't wait to hear what others have to say. The movie by itself is good...connected to the book and what people were hoping for is what doomed it IMO.

Yes, I did

i know, I am worried about not liking it..but I cant help but go see it anyway, hahahahah

I will let ya know my opinion after I watched it.... on you tube there are so many trailers for it. I tried to watch them (but not the spoilers) and get a hint if i would like it or not.

I LOVE MY HUSBAND!!!!!!!!!!!

10-29-07 Overnighted I-130 to VSC

10-30-07 I-1-30 Received

1-17-08 NOA-1

8-6-08 MOVED TO CSC

8-20-08 Approved!

8-25-08 Received at NVC

8-28-08 DS-3032 emailed

9-5-08 Paid AOS bill online

10-8-08 Paid IV bill online

10-17-08 RFE, DS230

10-28-08 CASE COMPLETE!

2-19-09 INTERVIEW 8:30am, APPROVED

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

hey everyone.

I posted in the Christmas thread (more than once, hahahahha) that I forgot the addresses at work and would have them out today or tomorrow.

My PM's are full and its because people are asking for addresses :unsure:

hahahah. I am sorry about that, but I know that some people wanted the name Friday for weekend shopping so i figured that I could go ahead and send that and then the addresses. So please forgive my forgetfulness and I will send the addresses today or tomorrow!

This is gonna be GREAT!

Im excited!

Edited by shrewdgal

I LOVE MY HUSBAND!!!!!!!!!!!

10-29-07 Overnighted I-130 to VSC

10-30-07 I-1-30 Received

1-17-08 NOA-1

8-6-08 MOVED TO CSC

8-20-08 Approved!

8-25-08 Received at NVC

8-28-08 DS-3032 emailed

9-5-08 Paid AOS bill online

10-8-08 Paid IV bill online

10-17-08 RFE, DS230

10-28-08 CASE COMPLETE!

2-19-09 INTERVIEW 8:30am, APPROVED

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
YARDS.......I'm freezing. :crying: it's so cold...I need a live blanket 24/7/365

Go away Lawns.......

LOL - DJ was saying that he wishes he was here so that he could be mine - Then I told him how long it had been since I shaved my legs.... :whistle:jawdrop.gif

Ha ha!

I like to come to bed when my hands are freezing and touch Andre, who's been laying in the bed under all the blankets for hours. Bugs the ####### out of him.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline
YARDS.......I'm freezing. :crying: it's so cold...I need a live blanket 24/7/365

Girl mi too :yes: Mi here a wear 3 shirt, 2 pair a sock, pants wid leggings unda dem an mi still look business casual :lol: Plus I have my space heater on. I hate being cold :(

i want to be in JA.

I miss my SO.

I went back to Yardies part 6 on the day that we(so) met and Sunny had just returned from visiting Ray, Gill and Ken was geeting married and everyone was discussing the Barack nomination.

wow LOOK at where we are TODAY!

(L)

Happy monday!

love.jpg

Timeline
You did? I can't remember the process I went through when I moved back in the 90s. I was harrased a lot last year, because I went home I think 8 times (may have been more),but my grandmother was sick. Once at POE the IO told me I had the same story, so I got mad and asked him if he would like me to change it and what he would like me to change it to. :angry:

I'm waiting to hear from Justecia how here's went. We brainstormed for about a week while she stressed about it. She's there, so I guess she figured it out.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline
Good Morning Everyone! I am sooo tired! but so happy! As you all know we were approved!

Welcome back Portland. Congrats again Girl!! Did you get my voicemail?

No, he has like 3 different digicel chips, so that one wasn't is everyday chip it was the only one with the international minutes on it so once we made all our calls we took it out the phone..

Okay. I had just missed you - I tried to call right back but it went to voicemail so I figured you were still sharing the good news.

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
You did? I can't remember the process I went through when I moved back in the 90s. I was harrased a lot last year, because I went home I think 8 times (may have been more),but my grandmother was sick. Once at POE the IO told me I had the same story, so I got mad and asked him if he would like me to change it and what he would like me to change it to. :angry:

:unsure: I did what? Get granted 6 months or have a hard time getting granted 6 months? Not sure what your asking...

Timeline

:unsure: I did what? Get granted 6 months or have a hard time getting granted 6 months? Not sure what your asking...

Where did you get granted, Yardie? At immigration or did you have to go to the embassy?

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline
Leaving for JA in two days!! woo hoo!! So much to do to get ready!!! Cant wait to see his mother's face!!!!!!

So jealous, NYC! Does his mom know you are coming?

She does not know.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Where did you get granted, Yardie? At immigration or did you have to go to the embassy?

I got it at immigration. I had to prove where I was staying...give them a name, address and phone number of who was my "guardian"...basically who would be responsible for me while I was in JA...not sure why as I wasn't a minor or anything but nonetheless. I know I got grilled a bit cause I wasn't staying in the tourist area or a hotel or anything. They wanted to know how I was going to survive in JA for all that time without working.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.