saran

case completed

1 post in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hi,

this is saran.

my aunt who is the citizen of USA filed a petition for my mom 11 years ago.

our priority date was may,1997 which i think either became current this year june or july or last year during the same months.

we have submitted all the papers and the important one ds-230.

and called the operator of the NVC he told me the case was completed.

my age is going to b 21 this january.(i m derivative beneficiary)

is that a problem for me??

when will we have our interview???the operator told me he cant predict when.so when should i call the operator back to

is that the nvc or embassy who assigns the interview dates to the f4 cases??

considering my birthday is 24 jan.must we get an interview date prior to my birhday?it says on an instruction manual on the official website of the us government that one must b interviewed before ones birthday.and also there was something for the people who are about to turn 21 that if only 2 months are left nvc must b informed about that in that case they will expedite the case and if the visas numbers are availabe they will assigned a visas number but nvc cant assist if the visas are not available.should we inform the nvc?althought still more than 2 months ar left and ds-230 was submitted 1 month ago.

please help.

how long must we wait till we get our interview date.

what u gys think when will we get a date.

and which month it will most likely be in.

give a ballpark figure plzz

thans a lot

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.