5 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: England
Timeline

on the employment part on this form it says to present but my husband has not worked since he left the uk so do we leave that line blank or fill in his last job in uk which ended a year ago? and his last address outside usa so would that be where he lived at in uk ? one more question when it asks in which connection u are appying for do i put other aos because thats what i am filing ? thanks sorry if this was confusing :)

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
on the employment part on this form it says to present but my husband has not worked since he left the uk so do we leave that line blank or fill in his last job in uk which ended a year ago? and his last address outside usa so would that be where he lived at in uk ? one more question when it asks in which connection u are appying for do i put other aos because thats what i am filing ? thanks sorry if this was confusing :)

i suggest you skip that lilne and instead start at the the second line with the latest job that he had.. good luck!

😁

I think the form or the guide to filling the form says not to leave any gaps in your dates. I wrote unemployed and from the date I quit my job until present on the top line.

Yep I also put my previous UK address as the last address outside the UK - seems kind of repetitious but I guess this is just some kind of general biographic form, not specific to K1.

And then for in connection with I checked the Status as a Permanent Resident Box and also wrote I-485 in the little bit next to it.

Edited by Stan1234

Timeline
I think the form or the guide to filling the form says not to leave any gaps in your dates. I wrote unemployed and from the date I quit my job until present on the top line.

Yep I also put my previous UK address as the last address outside the UK - seems kind of repetitious but I guess this is just some kind of general biographic form, not specific to K1.

And then for in connection with I checked the Status as a Permanent Resident Box and also wrote I-485 in the little bit next to it.

thank you for the info it was helpful :)

Timeline

now i have a new question lil off topic but since my husband came and we didnt expect to get married and all i have been doing work whenever i can and now im getting to i864 i have been on public assistance even before he came due to lack of work where we live but i have been working part time since he has been here . i receive foodstamps and medical for kids but even though hubby lives with me he cant receive which is fine but reason being he cant work without ead . my bills r cheap and soon as he receives ead he will be working and i have just started new job full time so question is because me and kids get assistance will we be denied ? my mom is co sponsoring him aswell . i know with these times it is hard but this has to get better once hubby has ead jus matter of time . that is if he can be approved . any help would be great

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.