Loolie

do we need to schedule medical examination at st. lukes?

10 posts in this topic

hi vjs...do we need to schedule medical at st. lukes or not anymore? im in cr1

No need to schedule interview. Best to take the medical as soon as you can in case something pops up. My wife did hers 1 1/2 months before her interview.

K1 denied, K3/K4, CR-1/CR-2, AOS, ROC, Adoption, US citizenship and dual citizenship

!! ALL PAU!

hi haole thanks so much, u know my husband is from honolulu hawaii too...i wish i can be there to be with him already...we want to go to water park. :)

God bless to all of the people here in vj

I wish and pray everything will be ok.

hi haole thanks so much, u know my husband is from honolulu hawaii too...i wish i can be there to be with him already...we want to go to water park. :)

God bless to all of the people here in vj

I wish and pray everything will be ok.

You'll LOVE living in Hawaii. Weather just a little cooler than PI. Same foods. LOTS of filipinos. Like 30%. The entire state is a waterpark!

K1 denied, K3/K4, CR-1/CR-2, AOS, ROC, Adoption, US citizenship and dual citizenship

!! ALL PAU!

st lukes is walk in, they dont accept appointments. be there very early.

feb. 26,2008-----noa1

aug. 26, 2008----transferred to csc

sept. 19, 2008--- approved

NVC:

sept. 26, 2008----got case # from a live operator

oct. 6, 2008 ------received AOS bill/paid online

oct. 7, 2008 ------shows PAID

oct. 14,2008 -----IV fee generated/ paid online

oct. 15,2008 -----shows PAID

oct. 16,2008 -----mailed DS230 overnight

oct. 23,2008 ---- RFE

nov. 3,2008 ----- case complete

nov. 26,2008 --- medical exam

aug. 14,2009 --- remedical finally, passed

aug. 24, 2009 -- interview , passed

aug. 29, 2009 -- visa in hand

sept. 24, 2009 -- POE LAX

Thank you for your answers and help....you know im getting nervous already but im happy...i just pray a lot that everything will be ok.

And my husband doesnt know about everything really...hehehehhee coz he doesnt research or know the whole process...i do all the research coz he said he knows i can do it he has faith on me..i never give him anything to worry about...thats why i just keep on researching and researching....

But im happy coz my husband will be in my medical...morale support hehehehhehe.

Good luck to all of us.

God is with us all the time.

hello, just curious,im waiting for my nvc case to be complete, can i have my medical examination without having the paper from nvc saying that my case is approve? we already pass the Ds230 last oct 27.

Our Visa Journey

Personal

2006-06-??: Met online

2007-01-20: Met in person (cebu)

2007-07-05: Married in cebu

2008-03-23: Last time together - (cebu)

USCIS

2008-07-17: I-130 Sent

2008-08-03: I-130 NOA1

2008-08-13: NOA2 I-130 - APPROVED

NVC

2008-08-18: Package forwarded to NVC

2008-09-02: Received AOS fee bill/ DS3032

2008-09-01: Email DS3032, no autoresponse

2008-09-02: resend DS 3032, got auto response

2008-09-13: received confirmation letter from NVC,DS3032 entered the system

2008-10-09: Pay AOS and IV fee

2008-10-26: Receive DS230 packet

2008-10-27: Send DS230 packet

2008-11-04: case complete,receives visa interview letter (husband)

2008-11-25: receive appointment letter from manila embassy

2008-11-27-28: medical exam SLEC, PASSED!

2008-12-17: Visa interview in manila embassy

2008-12-17: Visa is Approved, Paid Delbros 250 for Cebu City

2008-12-18: Receive txt from Delbros,my visa is ready to dispatch! AWESOME!

2008-12-23: Visa on hand, after 4working days!

2009-01-08: POE, chicago o'hare

2009-02-02: SSN card received from local office after applying personally

2009-02-12: 2yrs GC received

Thanks...you know everything is really a big challenge in my life...im sorry if i keep on saying i dont know...thats what i always say hehehehhe...il just cross the bridge when i get there by that time il know the answer for all my questions...my husband always calls me a worry wart coz i always worry but i never really talked about my cyst and the possible things that could happen...coz when my husband worry he really gets worried that he couldnt sleep or something like that so i just have it myself...i just always tell him i wish and pray everything will be ok..i promise to share the outcome of my medical..posititve or negative....hehehehheheheh

I know God will give the things i deserve to have..ive been so bless to have a husband like him and im already thankful about that..

Thank you sasha414

hello, just curious,im waiting for my nvc case to be complete, can i have my medical examination without having the paper from nvc saying that my case is approve? we already pass the Ds230 last oct 27.

nope, you need to wait for the appointment letter from NVC, thats your ticket to st lukes

feb. 26,2008-----noa1

aug. 26, 2008----transferred to csc

sept. 19, 2008--- approved

NVC:

sept. 26, 2008----got case # from a live operator

oct. 6, 2008 ------received AOS bill/paid online

oct. 7, 2008 ------shows PAID

oct. 14,2008 -----IV fee generated/ paid online

oct. 15,2008 -----shows PAID

oct. 16,2008 -----mailed DS230 overnight

oct. 23,2008 ---- RFE

nov. 3,2008 ----- case complete

nov. 26,2008 --- medical exam

aug. 14,2009 --- remedical finally, passed

aug. 24, 2009 -- interview , passed

aug. 29, 2009 -- visa in hand

sept. 24, 2009 -- POE LAX

Hi. Nope you don't need to schedule an appointment for st. Luke's medical center extension clinic. They open from 6-4pm I think. My husband just went there last week for his check up after dropping me off at the airport. He got to the clinic at 4am and was already number 12. They were given forms to fill out around 445am by the guard. Don't forget to bring your original appointment letter (email or the one you got from the mail), a copy of the appointment letter, your passport, a copy of your passport, 3 ID pictures, and a black ball point pen. My husband was done at around 9am. Then he was told to come back the next day for his immunizations and results. They only gave him a MMR and Tetanus vaccination. He asked for his xray but st luke's told him that they don't give out x-ray films anymore. They just put it on a CD now. They took his passport cause he'll get it back with his visa after the interview. Good luck.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.