ladyinpink

remeaning days in pinas is being deffecult!!!!!!

54 posts in this topic

i receive my visa it really wonderful!!!!

very happy but behind my happiness

other side of my family is very sad!!!!!

specially my mom!!!!!

i am really concerned the condensation of my be loving mom

she almost hurt attack and now she is under medication on high

blood and heart problem she is crying lady every time i see my

mom!!!!! it breaking my heart and my whole family is very sad every corner

in my house is sad and crying very hard to see my whole family is very sad

i am the youngest of my family sweetheart to every body

the only single of my family never expect that i was full in love other side of the planet

i feel very guilty!!!!! because of condensation of my mom now

my mom she is happy and understand but i think in her heart she cant accept that

her little girl now become a lady and ready to start my own life and my own family

my fiancee he promise my mom in one yrs she well be coming to usa to see me and my new family

but i really don't know if my mom she well make it she is 76 yrs now

my whole life i never be part of my family very hard!!!!

my feeling is mixed emotion happy to be my honey but other side of my heart is sad

what if i lost mom?????? because of me? loving some one that living in other side of the planet

but i fallow my heart i love my honey so much

he is my everything in my life that make me happy the rest of my life

my body in the Philippines but my heart and mind my honey bring my heart when is back home in usa

i feel guilty????

do you think guy i am selfish????

do you think i am self center???????

i just fallow my heart

any comments and ic welcome

so i have other side point of view

in this matter

Let me say that your mother will be ok! She will have these emotions that she is having right now. That is what a mother is suppose to do. Behind all the tears, she is very Happy for you!

This is Danny writing this and I would like to share a story with you about my wife Ruchie and her mother. Ruchie is over in the Philippines right now. Sadly, she buried her mother yesterday. Her mother was stricken with Pancreatic Cancer and was gone within 2 months after learning that she had it.

Her mother wanted her daughter to find a man that would love and take care of her and her son Mathew. That was her mothers dream! Her mother knew that there would be 8600 miles beteen them, but the love for her daughter and grandson made that distance very short. I can remember the first time I met Ruchies mother. She was very proud and Happy that Ruchie found someone who would love her and would accept her son as his own. I promised her mother that I would love and take care of them. I will keep that promise until the day that I die.

It was hard on Ruchie to leave the Philippines to come here, but Ruchie knew that she had to start a life for herself and Mathew. She kept in close contact with her family and shared with them about her life with me and life in the USA....

None of us know what tomorrow brings! We just have to live for today.. Cherish the love you have toward your mother and family, but don't feel guilty about leaving them. You and your fiance are starting your own life and journey. Your family will understand that and they know that the love they have toward you out weighs any sadness of you leaving them. Your family will always be in your heart. No matter what!

Cherish these last few days you have in the Philippines and remember that distance will not fade the Love that you and your family have. You will miss them, but you will be ok! Your fiance will take care of you and he will make sure you have that contact with your family. Good luck to you and may your Journey be as special as mine and Ruchies. :thumbs:

I was on the verge of tears when i finished reading your story about your Ruchie, Danny. I am sorry to hear about her mother. My parents are also in Manila right now and yes, you are right when you said that distance in no way will not change the love we have for our family first and foremost. In my case, my parents cannot wait to kick me out of their house that was why they were so happy when I came to California and married my husband. :lol: They were thinking that I am going to be a spinster forever. So when I turned 35 and got married, they were able to heave a sigh of relief that finally, I met someone who is going to take care of me.

To lady in Pink, cheer up. Spend your remaining time in the Philippines with your family because it will be a while before you are going to see them again. -- Marie

Hokey Smoke!

Rocky: "Baby, are they still mad at us on VJ?"

Bullwinkle: "No, they are just confused."

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

specially my mom!!!!!

the only single of my family never expect that i was full in love other side of the planet

my mom she is happy and understand but i think in her heart she cant accept that

her little girl now become a lady and ready to start my own life and my own family

my fiancee he promise my mom in one yrs she well be coming to usa to see me and my new family

my feeling is mixed emotion happy to be my honey but other side of my heart is sad

what if i lost mom?????? because of me? loving some one that living in other side of the planet

my body in the Philippines but my heart and mind my honey bring my heart when is back home in usa

i feel guilty????

i just fallow my heart

in this matter

hi ladypink cheer up and don't be sad....

Your mom's emotions and feelings that she is sad because your leaving in PHIL is a normal thing that mother have for her daughter or child.

When my fiancee came to Phils for 2weeks and spend time with me and family. He makes my mom cried the whole time.. Specially when he proposed to me. My mother, my aunt, my 2 brother, niece and a friend was there to witness the special day of my life. It's very emotional day when my fiancee proposed me, everyone cried specially my mother but NOT ME i am the only one laughing.. laugh to joy...I feel like crying but i stop it and never show to my family...Accepting someone proposal from around the globe it's make my mom realize that I'm leaving soon and stay in the US for good.

When I found out that the petition is approved and I called my mom she cried, when I bought my ticket to manila for my medical and interview she cried. When I received my packet documents she cried. She cried everything what I have said to her about the status of my application. When I received my visa , she cried, when I have my farewell and thanksgiving party she cried...When I had my thanksgiving I can't help myself to cry, cry for joy because I almost reach the dream that what I have when I was younger.....I'm living my dream soon, in short......I know the LIFE in the states is not fantasy but I am willing to embrace it emotionally, physically, mentally and spiritually...

I left Davao City, one day before my departure to the US to attend the CFO seminar. The only person who accompanied me in the airport is my Aunt. I rather not to see me my mom that I am leaving because i know it's hurts her so bad emotionally and I don't want her to give sooo much emotions. I am the youngest in the family, the only daughter... Name all the worries that the mother have , it's always there. But I always tell her everything will be fine and just pray. In every decision we made, all we hope is a good result, we never want to have a bad result so all we have to do is get ready, have faith to God and pray...

An hour before the boarding in the plane, i called my mom and tell her that I am already in the airport waiting for boarding in the plane going to the US and she cried and sobbing in the phone...I felt to cry to but I stop it and I said to my mom.....Don't worry. Cheer up and relax. Your daughter will be ok and my fiancee told him not just one but many time that he will take care of me and I believe his promise and I believe my faith too!!

I always tell my mom cheer up and don't cry.....This is my dream and I thank God for making my dream come true and that's make my mom feel comfortable and accept the fact that I'm leaving miles away from home....

When I arrived the US and finally met my fiancee for 8 months apart the feeling was great and this is the end of my visa journey and other new beginning of my new life, new place, new home and new country that I wish for to go since i was young. The only person I called is my mom and said MOM IM HERE and the voice i hear from her is happiness because she know I'm living my dream now....

I've been to the US more than 6 mos, happily married and pleased with my life so far!! I thank God for everything and always ask to continue to bless me in my new life that he gave me and bless my marriage LIFE forever....

Have faith with God and always pray.

Goodluck in your travel and mom!! :D

K-1 TIMELINE

Feb . 01, 2007- met online

Sept. 12, 2007-first met in person( He came to the PHil for the 1st time, stayed for 2 weeks)

Sept. 20, 2007- "ENGAGEMENT DAY"

Sept. 25,2007- fly back to Georgia, USA

October 17, 2007- Send Papers to USCIS

November 7- USCIS received our papers.

November 14-2007- received the NOA1

Feb. 9, 2008-USCIS aprroved the petition.

Feb. 15, 2008- NOA 2 received and manila case number.

March 28, 2008- MY MEDICAL EXAM( it took 2 days to have your med exam)

April 4, 2008- THE MOMENT DAY- MY INTERVIEW ( mixed emotions i had during this day)

April 14, 2008- still waiting my visa until this time. ( I keep my faith and prayers always to God)

April 29, 2008- My fiancee called the US embassy to follow up my visa, and Lorraine told himvisa is approved!!

April 29, 2008- Delbros texted me that my visa is ready for delivery.

May 2, 2008- visa on hand ( Thanks God)

May 6, 2008- Fly to Manila for my CFO seminar.

May 7, 2008- I arrived in LAX airport & finally met my mahal again after 8 months away from each other.

May 8, 2008- Finally I arrived in Georgia ( my home, my new place, my new life, my new country)

July28, 2008 - MY BIG DAY!!

"Believe that the best will happen everyday,be aware that even trials are gifts to make us strong enough to face life!!!!

Mike & Chris

specially my mom!!!!!

i feel guilty????

i just fallow my heart

in this matter

Let me say that your mother will be ok! She will have these emotions that she is having right now. That is what a mother is suppose to do. Behind all the tears, she is very Happy for you!

This is Danny writing this and I would like to share a story with you about my wife Ruchie and her mother. Ruchie is over in the Philippines right now. Sadly, she buried her mother yesterday. Her mother was stricken with Pancreatic Cancer and was gone within 2 months after learning that she had it.

Her mother wanted her daughter to find a man that would love and take care of her and her son Mathew. That was her mothers dream! Her mother knew that there would be 8600 miles beteen them, but the love for her daughter and grandson made that distance very short. I can remember the first time I met Ruchies mother. She was very proud and Happy that Ruchie found someone who would love her and would accept her son as his own. I promised her mother that I would love and take care of them. I will keep that promise until the day that I die.

It was hard on Ruchie to leave the Philippines to come here, but Ruchie knew that she had to start a life for herself and Mathew. She kept in close contact with her family and shared with them about her life with me and life in the USA....

None of us know what tomorrow brings! We just have to live for today.. Cherish the love you have toward your mother and family, but don't feel guilty about leaving them. You and your fiance are starting your own life and journey. Your family will understand that and they know that the love they have toward you out weighs any sadness of you leaving them. Your family will always be in your heart. No matter what!

Cherish these last few days you have in the Philippines and remember that distance will not fade the Love that you and your family have. You will miss them, but you will be ok! Your fiance will take care of you and he will make sure you have that contact with your family. Good luck to you and may your Journey be as special as mine and Ruchies. :thumbs:

I was on the verge of tears when i finished reading your story about your Ruchie, Danny. I am sorry to hear about her mother. My parents are also in Manila right now and yes, you are right when you said that distance in no way will not change the love we have for our family first and foremost. In my case, my parents cannot wait to kick me out of their house that was why they were so happy when I came to California and married my husband. :lol: They were thinking that I am going to be a spinster forever. So when I turned 35 and got married, they were able to heave a sigh of relief that finally, I met someone who is going to take care of me.

To lady in Pink, cheer up. Spend your remaining time in the Philippines with your family because it will be a while before you are going to see them again. -- Marie

Thank you Marie! I got a chuckle out of what you said about your parents and you! :lol: . I remember Ruchie and I discussed this issue before she came here. It is something that is never easy to talk about, but it has to.... My advice to anyone here is to make sure you have the money saved on the side just incase you have to go back home. Reality will always be there!

Timeline

specially my mom!!!!!

i feel guilty????

i just fallow my heart

in this matter

TO LOVING VJ FAMILY....

to my fellow vj thank you so much!!!! specially who understand my situation and concerned about my mom condensation and giving me support and great advice it help me a lots and make me more stronger.

i just want you to now guys that i am happy every time i read the wonderful advice and concerned with love and care.happy and blessed knowing that lots of vj family showing their love concerned.i highly respects to all of guys who helping me to handle this family crisis matter.

regarding my mom condensation she is still medication my mom she is happy that before she die i found the man who taking care on me and loving me the rest of my life before she die but mentally,emotionally prepared not yet

but we are having family counseling emotionally mentallly ready that i am leaving very soon and she is happy for me now... and support my new journey in my new life i have wonderful life in the Philippines.

my fellow vj;

i share little story about my mom and i... we have car accident she save my life.......

she is in ICU almost one month and stay in hospital almost 7 month its miracle that she still alive on car accident

now she is 76 yrs old i love you mom.........we become more closer to god...i lost my father in early age due to cancer liver.

i fell better and happy and peace of mind because my mom she is ok now.. i am very excited and looking forward

my responsibility ask a wife and mother soon..and start my new my own family.....

WONDERFUL VJ FAMILY,GREAT ATTITUDE,WITH GOLDEN HEART, THANK YOU SO MUCH TO ALL YOUR SUPPORT AND DEFERENCE ADVICE YOU ARE THE BEST FOR ME GUYS

CHUSAN,MYPANACEAGREA,KAVE,DANIELPARUL,RUNJIE,NICKOFTIME,RUNNIEKRIS,DARUMA07,

JACKANIS,XYLIDESJ,CHERREDO4,SINERGY,STINKEY MONKEY,BLUKISS24,TEXPAM,SONOMACOUNTRYGAL,

WEMISSEDDADDY,ABBYNORM THANK YOU SO MUCH GUY FROM THE BUTTON OF MY HEART GOD BLESS YOU

YOU ALL!!!!!!

I-129F Sent............................02-21-08

I-129F NOA1...........................02-24-08

I-129F NOA2...........................07-31-08

NVC Received.........................07-14-08

Consulate Received.................07-20-08

Appointment Letter Received....07-31-08

Medical Exam..........................08-26,27-08

Paid Delbros (DV)....................09-09-08

USEM released docs to N.S.O......09-15-08

Interview Date........................09-19-08 (pink slip and white slip for dv)

N.S.O forward dv to USEM...........10-10-08

Papers are ready for review at the Counsel....10-27-08

Waiting for the printing for my visa................11-3-08

Visa Received.........................11-7-08

flight to USA...........................11-15-08

POE DETROIT..........................11-16-08

Married..................................12-30-08

S.S.S.....................................Nov-20-08

State I.D ...............................Nov-22-08

Working Permit........................Feb-12-09

GreenCard...............................Jun-4-09

Let JESUS be

the owner of your Heart...

Let his love be

your inspiration

to live life For

his Glory.....

May the two Heart

finally beat as one

523135dk607du962.gif 2843e33xll20h8.gif

There has been alot of good advise and sentiments expressed in this thread. :thumbs: leaving home is bound to be an emotional time, especially when leaving for somewhere so far from home. the tears and sadness will be overcome by the happiness your family feels for you. your mom's love and your family's love will follow you whenever you go in this world. in our case, I know it was especially hard for my wife's mom to part with her granddaughter, who was the first born grandchild. any sadness she felt was overcome by her happiness that her granddaughter would have a dad.

Danny, I hope Ruchie is holding up ok.

US Embassy Manila website. bringing your spouse/fiancee to USA

http://manila.usembassy.gov/wwwh3204.html

There has been alot of good advise and sentiments expressed in this thread. :thumbs: leaving home is bound to be an emotional time, especially when leaving for somewhere so far from home. the tears and sadness will be overcome by the happiness your family feels for you. your mom's love and your family's love will follow you whenever you go in this world. in our case, I know it was especially hard for my wife's mom to part with her granddaughter, who was the first born grandchild. any sadness she felt was overcome by her happiness that her granddaughter would have a dad.

Danny, I hope Ruchie is holding up ok.

Thank you Roy! Ruchie and the family are doing ok! They had the traditional funeral yesterday and it all went well. This thread here keeps me reminded of how close most Filipino families really are.

Timeline

specially my mom!!!!!

i feel guilty????

i just fallow my heart

in this matter

to danny and ritchie i understand very much how it feel when i lost my dad it was really difficult

and hard life i hope she is doing ok now and god bless thank you so much to your kind heart and inspirational advice

that why in my case to my mom i am freaking out you are wonderful person and very kind heart.

I-129F Sent............................02-21-08

I-129F NOA1...........................02-24-08

I-129F NOA2...........................07-31-08

NVC Received.........................07-14-08

Consulate Received.................07-20-08

Appointment Letter Received....07-31-08

Medical Exam..........................08-26,27-08

Paid Delbros (DV)....................09-09-08

USEM released docs to N.S.O......09-15-08

Interview Date........................09-19-08 (pink slip and white slip for dv)

N.S.O forward dv to USEM...........10-10-08

Papers are ready for review at the Counsel....10-27-08

Waiting for the printing for my visa................11-3-08

Visa Received.........................11-7-08

flight to USA...........................11-15-08

POE DETROIT..........................11-16-08

Married..................................12-30-08

S.S.S.....................................Nov-20-08

State I.D ...............................Nov-22-08

Working Permit........................Feb-12-09

GreenCard...............................Jun-4-09

Let JESUS be

the owner of your Heart...

Let his love be

your inspiration

to live life For

his Glory.....

May the two Heart

finally beat as one

523135dk607du962.gif 2843e33xll20h8.gif

specially my mom!!!!!

i feel guilty????

i just fallow my heart

in this matter

to danny and ritchie i understand very much how it feel when i lost my dad it was really difficult

and hard life i hope she is doing ok now and god bless thank you so much to your kind heart and inspirational advice

that why in my case to my mom i am freaking out you are wonderful person and very kind heart.

Thank you! I will tell Ruchie about everyones sentiments. You will be ok and your mother too... The big Pacific can't destroy the love a Filipino family has for one another. I wish you all the Happiness in the world. :)

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi ladyinpink,

Don't worry. Everything will be alright. Keep on praying gurl. :star::star::star:

Are u here in manila now? I think your flight will be tomorrow. Am I right? God bless on your trip girl.

Take care and enjoy. Make sure u have everything you need. Just relax and take it easy.

:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Eternally destined,

Angel&Saint

MY K1 TIMELINE

AOS

CIS Office : Chicago IL

Date Filed : 2009-02-04

NOA Date : 2009-02-06

Bio. Appt. : 2009-03-03

Interview Date : 2009-05-19

Approved :2009-05-19

Got I551 Stamp : yes

Greencard Received:2009-06-26

EAD

CIS Office : Chicago IL

Filing Method : Mail

Filing Instance : First

Date Filed : 2009-02-04

NOA Date : 2009-02-06

Bio. Appt. : 2009-03-03

Approved Date : 2009-04-01

Date Card Received :2009-04-13

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.