working? My petition date is August and I am wondering if I should be planning

another trip to visit my wife or if Vermont is actually going to do something

to process the petitions they receive, or if we need to ask if USCIS will

consider transferring the massive workload these people suffer, to

California who seems to be either performing or they have a light

workload. Any ideas?

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Belarus
Timeline

Unless you get really lucky (which is always a possibility), you should probably be planning one, or two more trips over. VSC is still mid-way through the march filers, and they are just beginning to get to the april filers now. Their processing time, although they show on the wbesite now as 6 months, is really somewhere closer to 7.5 - 8.5 months. And there are some who are even outside of that timeline. You should consider yourself a very fortunate person if you are approved before March 2009.

I have been following the processing timelines shown for Vermont

as they have changed from May to April and then to March. Are they really

workload. Any ideas?

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: South Africa
Timeline
Unless you get really lucky (which is always a possibility), you should probably be planning one, or two more trips over. VSC is still mid-way through the march filers, and they are just beginning to get to the april filers now. Their processing time, although they show on the wbesite now as 6 months, is really somewhere closer to 7.5 - 8.5 months. And there are some who are even outside of that timeline. You should consider yourself a very fortunate person if you are approved before March 2009.

workload. Any ideas?

I was just wondering how you know its going to take 7-8 months? Where did you find that out? Cause there are peopel on here saying they are processing June and July? So im just very confused and not sure who to believe

Timeline

The people that you hear say they are processing june and july are feeding you a line of BS. If someone with those dates is getting processed it is because they got blindly lucky and slid into the system. Both national and VSC have agents have reported directly to me on the phone over numerous discussions within the last 10 days that they are presently processing March, and all you have to do is look at the numerous posts of people waiting on this website, or go to Igor's list to see who is waiting and who has just been approved and you will see where the timeline is at. My NOA1 for my I 129F was 4-4, and my case was just sent to an officer on 11-1. Another guy, CJ Vasani, has dates very close to me also and was just assigned an officer on 10-28.

workload. Any ideas?

I was just wondering how you know its going to take 7-8 months? Where did you find that out? Cause there are peopel on here saying they are processing June and July? So im just very confused and not sure who to believe

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: South Africa
Timeline
The people that you hear say they are processing june and july are feeding you a line of BS. If someone with those dates is getting processed it is because they got blindly lucky and slid into the system. Both national and VSC have agents have reported directly to me on the phone over numerous discussions within the last 10 days that they are presently processing March, and all you have to do is look at the numerous posts of people waiting on this website, or go to Igor's list to see who is waiting and who has just been approved and you will see where the timeline is at. My NOA1 for my I 129F was 4-4, and my case was just sent to an officer on 11-1. Another guy, CJ Vasani, has dates very close to me also and was just assigned an officer on 10-28.

workload. Any ideas?

aarrgg this is just so frustrating!! where can i go to see who had recently been aproved?

I dont get it cause if you look at the timeline at CSC people from August have already been approved. what is going on there??? then i see people from march april like you said that are still waiting. but then june july and like i said august that have been aproved at VCS!!

I just want a real date to look forward too and keep getting mixed info.

thanks for the help though

Timeline

There is no question that CSC moves faster than VSC. Many on this website complain about that.

This is the link for Igor's List. It's not perfect, but it's about the best we've got for judging the timeframes for the K1's and K3's. This, along with reading the stories of these other people on the website, and constantly bugging USCIS, are about the best 3 ways you go about seeing where you are in the food chain.

Also, note on his list that the K1's tend to move much faster than the K3's. Another thing to "lift" our spirits, ya know..

Good luck.

http://cse.ssl.berkeley.edu/igor/vjdata/vsc.aspx

workload. Any ideas?

aarrgg this is just so frustrating!! where can i go to see who had recently been aproved?

I dont get it cause if you look at the timeline at CSC people from August have already been approved. what is going on there??? then i see people from march april like you said that are still waiting. but then june july and like i said august that have been aproved at VCS!!

I just want a real date to look forward too and keep getting mixed info.

thanks for the help though

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.