babes_jen24

delbros verification

24 posts in this topic

Just a tip for those who paid delbros early. Call delbros a day before your interview and ask if USEM had already asked them to forward your docs to NSO. If they replied that they have already followed up with USEM and still no reply from USEM, chances are you won't go through DV. Just consider the P650 as "insurance" money. :) But you can still get a refund though. :)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
hello,

somebody can help me, do i need to pay to metrobank the dv? Is it still required by the embassy to pay?

if you like to pay dv go ahead nothing to lost it cost only

650 but if you don't? if the usem require you to pay dv

you cant pay that during your interview in usem

its better be ready than sorry my suggestion to you

pay dv good luck and god bless

I-129F Sent............................02-21-08

I-129F NOA1...........................02-24-08

I-129F NOA2...........................07-31-08

NVC Received.........................07-14-08

Consulate Received.................07-20-08

Appointment Letter Received....07-31-08

Medical Exam..........................08-26,27-08

Paid Delbros (DV)....................09-09-08

USEM released docs to N.S.O......09-15-08

Interview Date........................09-19-08 (pink slip and white slip for dv)

N.S.O forward dv to USEM...........10-10-08

Papers are ready for review at the Counsel....10-27-08

Waiting for the printing for my visa................11-3-08

Visa Received.........................11-7-08

flight to USA...........................11-15-08

POE DETROIT..........................11-16-08

Married..................................12-30-08

S.S.S.....................................Nov-20-08

State I.D ...............................Nov-22-08

Working Permit........................Feb-12-09

GreenCard...............................Jun-4-09

Let JESUS be

the owner of your Heart...

Let his love be

your inspiration

to live life For

his Glory.....

May the two Heart

finally beat as one

523135dk607du962.gif 2843e33xll20h8.gif

you cant pay that during your interview in usem

pay dv

If you are eventually required to pay for a DV and haven't done it yet, you will be instructed to pay the DV fee at the Delbros unit in the embassy before you leave.

Edited by Jose Rizal

I just got off the phone with DELBROS and they DO NOT accept payments of DV anymore. I was told about doing DV on our own....HUH? :wacko:

12-09-08 - INTERVIEW @ 6:30AM...God be with us! --- APPROVED!!!

12-11-08 - VISAS RECEIVED....YAHOOOOO!!!

04-07-09 - POE: Chicago O'hare

04-28-09 - received SSN's (after having to apply for them personally!!!!)

04-30-09 - Received our 2-year GREEN CARDS

01-07-09 - ROC, here we come!!!

01-18-11 - Mailed out I-751

HPIM3434-2.jpg

enKOm5.png

I just got off the phone with DELBROS and they DO NOT accept payments of DV anymore. I was told about doing DV on our own....HUH? :wacko:

Just make sure that you've got everything is covered. Double check with NSO regarding the CDLI thing, if you have children double check all their papers (i.e. letters of consent, affidavit of illegitimacy, etc.) are also certified copies.

For further inquiries about CDLI, you may want call this number.

CIVIL REGISTRATION

DEPARTMENT (CRD)

LOURDES J. HUFANA

Director

3rd Floor, Vibal Building

Times Street corner EDSA

West Triangle, Quezon City 1100

Tel.: (02) 926-73-33

Fax: (02) 926-73-29

E-mail: L.Hufana@census.gov.ph

Do note that is the NSO unit that handles DV.

Hello everyone. I called the USE last tuesday (November 4th) and I was able to talk to Lorraine. She's really helpful. I asked her about the DV and told her that my hubby paid it in advance. She said, "naku, we don't require that anymore mam." I asked her why and she said due to back logs in NSO's system the embassy is temporarily suspending the requirement for document verification. That is why they are requiring the original birth certificates, marriage certificates and a CENMAR (for married persons) or a CENOMAR (for single persons).

We applied for our cenmars last week october 29th. And we just called NSO when the delivery date is and they said it will be at our house by tomorrow afternoon. :) Yay.

According to them, they had suspended it since October.

I have all our original certificates on NSO paper, and certified copies of THE original marriage certificate as well. Also both CENOMAR and CENMAR. I have on file every single document and paper that will prove identity, including my very fragile baptismal certificate, as well as our relationship, including letters from my husband's insurance company.

I am just sitting impatiently for our medicals and the interview.

12-09-08 - INTERVIEW @ 6:30AM...God be with us! --- APPROVED!!!

12-11-08 - VISAS RECEIVED....YAHOOOOO!!!

04-07-09 - POE: Chicago O'hare

04-28-09 - received SSN's (after having to apply for them personally!!!!)

04-30-09 - Received our 2-year GREEN CARDS

01-07-09 - ROC, here we come!!!

01-18-11 - Mailed out I-751

HPIM3434-2.jpg

enKOm5.png

Just make sure you bring CENMAR or CENOMAR. For CR1 applicants, ask the prescreener if he/she needs your Marriage Index. Chances are, theyd say yes.

If Metrobank doesnt accept DV payment, then dont push it. DOnt stress. You'll get your visa. I know, I can tell .

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.