kungakoikaw

EMBASSY IS KILLING ME!!!

25 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

its been a while im just taking relax my mind about this ******** embassy!!!!!!

now i feel like im crying, not getting any good news at all!!! its more than 2 weeks already since my CO review my case, coz of that ******** DOCUMENT VERIFICATION, and now still nothing happen!!!!!!

**** NSO

**** EMBASSY

IM SORRY!!!!!!! I FEEL BAD TODAY!!!!

Edited by kungakoikaw

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

i know how you feel, this too shall pass. just let it out, cry or vent all you like, then take a deep breath, today is just one of those bad days. But tomorrow is another day to look forward to. (F)

AOS

03-03-2009 - AOS, EAD, AP sent to Chicago office (USPS)

03-11-2009 - Notice Date

03-25-2009 - Case transferred to CSC

05-05-2009 - GC, EAD card, AP received. :D

Timeline
i know how you feel, this too shall pass. just let it out, cry or vent all you like, then take a deep breath, today is just one of those bad days. But tomorrow is another day to look forward to. (F)

im really crying right now!!! i cant just keep it myself!!!

thank you for those who understand me, ill be crying going home today!!!!

Edited by kungakoikaw

Timeline

it's alright dear...next time you'll be crying out of joy. (handing out kleenex...) sniff sniff :cry: nahahawa na ko...

AOS

03-03-2009 - AOS, EAD, AP sent to Chicago office (USPS)

03-11-2009 - Notice Date

03-25-2009 - Case transferred to CSC

05-05-2009 - GC, EAD card, AP received. :D

Timeline

now i feel like im crying, not getting any good news at all!!! its more than 2 weeks already since my CO review my case, coz of that ******** DOCUMENT VERIFICATION, and now still nothing happen!!!!!!

**** NSO

**** EMBASSY

Hey girl,dont be sad,i know yours will be delivered next and you'll be with MR.M soon ;)

see yah around! luv yah!

Timeline

**** NSO

**** EMBASSY

Hey girl,dont be sad,i know yours will be delivered next and you'll be with MR.M soon ;)

see yah around! luv yah!

i understand what you fell we are they same

i fell very bad its really prostrating process this

NSO GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

I-129F Sent............................02-21-08

I-129F NOA1...........................02-24-08

I-129F NOA2...........................07-31-08

NVC Received.........................07-14-08

Consulate Received.................07-20-08

Appointment Letter Received....07-31-08

Medical Exam..........................08-26,27-08

Paid Delbros (DV)....................09-09-08

USEM released docs to N.S.O......09-15-08

Interview Date........................09-19-08 (pink slip and white slip for dv)

N.S.O forward dv to USEM...........10-10-08

Papers are ready for review at the Counsel....10-27-08

Waiting for the printing for my visa................11-3-08

Visa Received.........................11-7-08

flight to USA...........................11-15-08

POE DETROIT..........................11-16-08

Married..................................12-30-08

S.S.S.....................................Nov-20-08

State I.D ...............................Nov-22-08

Working Permit........................Feb-12-09

GreenCard...............................Jun-4-09

Let JESUS be

the owner of your Heart...

Let his love be

your inspiration

to live life For

his Glory.....

May the two Heart

finally beat as one

523135dk607du962.gif 2843e33xll20h8.gif

Timeline

I know exactly how you feel, although I only have been interviewed just last Oct 16, you might say that I do not know about this waiting. Depressing it is when you don't know when it will come specially when plans has been planned and someone is sadly waiting also half way round the world.

But be strong, and just always always keep your faith. It's ok to cry it out, it will help you in some ways.

Remember to ask it to our Good Lord every minute until he gets tired hearing it from you hahaha!

:D After you cry, cheer up and see the brighter side of life.

God loves you so much! Be happy!

Cloe here (L)

Edited by jeffcloe

For we walk by faith, not by sight.

II Corinthians 5:7

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

**** NSO

**** EMBASSY

Hi, im sorry to hear that my dear, i think we have the same case, i got my interview last july 9, and i got several interviews at the embassy i almost drain my tears!!! after a long time of waiting for the document verifiation and investigation suddenly i got the final decision last Sept 29, and it was denied emagine that?!!!! it takes almost 2 months and i got nothing, right im going crazy i dont know what to do the CO told me to appeal in the US, so his trying to do something but i dont know what will happen, im just Hoping and praying that everything will be fine, dont lost hope okey......

EAD APPLICATION:

2009-01-10 ----- E-filed EAD Application

2009-01-20 ------NOA1 Receipt Notice

2009-01-22 ------Biometrics appointment recieved by mail

2009-02-11-------Biometrics Date (done smoothly)

2009-4-15 -------- EAD Approved

2009-4-24 -------- EAD Received by mail ( yyyeeeeessssss)

5bmhyctuim6.png

Timeline

**** NSO

**** EMBASSY

Hi, im sorry to hear that my dear, i think we have the same case, i got my interview last july 9, and i got several interviews at the embassy i almost drain my tears!!! after a long time of waiting for the document verifiation and investigation suddenly i got the final decision last Sept 29, and it was denied emagine that?!!!! it takes almost 2 months and i got nothing, right im going crazy i dont know what to do the CO told me to appeal in the US, so his trying to do something but i dont know what will happen, im just Hoping and praying that everything will be fine, dont lost hope okey......

Stevee, if you dont mind, can you let us know why you were denied?

Are you in K1, K3, Cr1? Whats your case and why did u have several interviews?

Thank you so at least we can learn from your experince.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

kungakoikaw: Cry, vent, rant, nag... scream if you like. Its okay. We are all here to listen and help. :)

Stevee: Yeah i am curious too. If its not too much trouble, can you tell us why you were denied?

I-129F Sent------------------------------------------04.21.2008

Interview Date---------------------------------------09.12.2008 (white and pink slip)

Visa Received----------------------------------------10.20.2008

US Entry----------------------------------------------10.29.2008 (POE: Detroit)

Marriage----------------------------------------------12.18.2008

(Cant file AOS yet, had to wait after filing taxes)

AOS packet sent w/ EAD----------------------------03.19.2009

NOA1 - Receipt Notice-------------------------------03.27.2009

1st Biometrics Appointment Notice-----------------03.31.2009 (for I-485 & I-765)

Transfer Notice (to CSC)----------------------------04.09.2009

1st Biometrics Schedule-----------------------------04.21.2009 (Attendant said either my fingerprints had slightly faded or their scanning machine sucks... #######?!)

2nd Biometrics Appointment Notice----------------04.23.2009 (*sigh*)

2nd Biometrics Schedule----------------------------05.14.2009 (for I-485)

Received EAD (sent by mail)-----------------------05.18.2009

Welcome Notice-------------------------------------06.01.2009 (for I-485)

Approval Notice and Resident Card received------06.11.2009

We were under Document Review for 4 weeks.

It will pass soon.

youregonnalovemynutsf.jpg

"He always start the fire here in VJ thread and I believe all people will agree with me about it"

Timeline

Just hold on with this last bit of your waiting...make a consistent regular follow-up also so that the USEM will be reminded that you are still waiting and very much interested to know what is going on and how you can help speed up their processing :) Sometimes, they are just jammed making them overlook the oldest and pending applications... good luck to you too...relax in between waits... ;)

**** NSO

**** EMBASSY

sis, ur not alone, i been waiting for this for 4 yrs now, my life is not that easy, since i need to stand as a mother and father to our son. when i got my NOA2, i was totaly excited and happy, not knowing that i will wait for our visa this long, i shouldnt wish for that window, now i suffer for waiting our visa, but i just realize that this will have end , like the 6 mos of waiting for our noa2 to arrived, i know this will get over so soon, and when this over, i will have all the joy and love in my life forever, bcuz we are finally at our love man loving arms. it just probably GOD also have a backlogs of prayers :innocent: the reason He didnt hear us yet, but i can feel it will be soon, if not this week, next week.dont worry cuz u have companion me !

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.