Robert E Lee

Anybody from Dixie?

37 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi y'all my Filipino friends and your loved ones,

I am new here and I am indeed delighted to sign up with VJ because I believe that I can gather a whole bunch of information here to facilitate the issuance of my fiancee's visa. My fiancee is of Ilocano ancestry and she comes from Moncada, Tarlac.

Anybody here from the South? I am very eager to know if I have lots of Filipino friends here in Dixie. Mabuhay, everyone!

Edited by Robert E Lee

The South shall rise again!

confederate_flag-2.gif

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

I am new here and I am indeed delighted to sign up with VJ because I believe that I can gather a whole bunch of information here to facilitate the issuance of my fiancee's visa. My fiancee is of Ilocano ancestry and she comes from Moncada, Tarlac.

Anybody here from the South? I am very eager to know if I have lots of Filipino friends here in Dixie. Mabuhay, everyone!

Welcome to VJ, my friend.

Tough luck, it appears that not too many Filipinos are or going to be in the South. Somehow, I could tell you that I have a Filipino friend who lives with his family in Birmingham, Ala.

tex-mex.jpg

Hi. My brother lives and works in Birmingham Alabama. I am Ilocana. I came from the northern part of the Philippines. (Alicia Isabela). I have some relatives in La Paz Tarlac. Been there twice.

Hokey Smoke!

Rocky: "Baby, are they still mad at us on VJ?"

Bullwinkle: "No, they are just confused."

Timeline

Hello there General Lee,

I welcome you to Visa Journey. My real name is Ulysses S. Grant and as everybody knows I am no Southerner and everybody knows what happened many years ago. By the way, how is your friend Jeff Davis? But today is today and that's how it is. Long live the good old U.S. of A. :star: :star: :star:

Timeline

Hello there General Lee,

I welcome you to Visa Journey. My real name is Ulysses S. Grant and as everybody knows I am no Southerner and everybody knows what happened many years ago. By the way, how is your friend Jeff Davis? But today is today and that's how it is. Long live the good old U.S. of A. :star: :star: :star:

Hey, you two - Robt E. Lee & U.S. Grant - let bygones by bygones. Remember, no more yankees and no more confederates. We're just one united nation now. Come out and shake hands, boys! By the way, thanks for that brief glimpse of the living past. :jest: :jest: :jest:

tex-mex.jpg

You know the 3 Things a Southern Person Fears the Most:

1. A Illegal Alien pulling a knife.

2. A criminal pulling a gun.

3. A Yankee pulling a U-Haul........

youregonnalovemynutsf.jpg

"He always start the fire here in VJ thread and I believe all people will agree with me about it"

Timeline

I lived in the South before (Euless, Tex. and Tallahassee, Fla.) and based on this experience, I can tell that someone might be from Dixie if:

1. His favorite stick is his fishing pole. :star:

2. He thinks that the last words of the Star Spangled Banner are "gentlemen, start your engines". :thumbs:

3. He does not know who the Vice President is but he knows that Jeff Gordon is #24, Jimmie Johnson is #48 and Dale Junior is #88. :lol:

4. He has 3 kids named Peggy Sue, Betsy Ann and Billy Bob. :lol:

5. He refers to Wal-Mart as going to the mall. :D

6. He got a ticket because he has a confederate flag as a front license plate. :)

7. His momma was asked to leave a bingo game because of her language. :yes:

8. His daddy taught him how to fly a kite with a fishing line. :lol:

9. He thinks that the word "megabytes" means a good fishing day. :D

10. He watches Jerry Springer to see if any of his relatives are in the show today. :P

Filed: Timeline
I lived in the South before (Euless, Tex. and Tallahassee, Fla.) and based on this experience, I can tell that someone might be from Dixie if:

2. He thinks that the last words of the Star Spangled Banner are "gentlemen, start your engines". :thumbs:

3. He does not know who the Vice President is but he knows that Jeff Gordon is #24, Jimmie Johnson is #48 and Dale Junior is #88. :lol:

6. He got a ticket because he has a confederate flag as a front license plate. :)

10. He watches Jerry Springer to see if any of his relatives are in the show today. :P

Now...now....be nice...to the newcomers

there are TRANSPLANTED Yankees down here to....actually in my case TRANSPLANTED Euro_Pe_A_N .... :devil:

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

I agree with ya, the above statements are true. Let me add some, folks, I know you are Southerners like me, if:

*Your idea of a 7 course meal is a bucket of KFC and a sixpack.

*You have refused to watch the Oscars since "Smokey and the Bandit" was snubbed for best picture.

*You are still holding on to Confederate money thinking that the South will rise again.

*You have a picture of Johnny Cash, Willie Nelson, or Elvis over your fireplace.

*On your job application under "SEX", you put down "Every night or as often as possible".

*Most of your friends are nicknamed Bubba.

Edited by Robert E Lee

The South shall rise again!

confederate_flag-2.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
im a filipina. im now here in North Carolina, i think Georgia is not very far from here.

Hello, Im glad that you are from NC coz my fiance is from Sugar Grove NC. Where are you in NC? I will have my interview on Nov. 10. I hope I will pass my meds and interview as well so will have chance to meet in person when i get there. Take care and God bless.

Geren

Filed: IR-5 Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hey everybody. My man is from Kentucky. I call him my All American Country Boy Meal Ticket and he calls me his Hot Filipina Housemaid. How is that for a change? Peace with the Yankees! We Filipinos want some lovin'!

*wink*

ppe47ozqawgdn.png

HappyDancer is a proud wife to a country boy in KY.

I-130 for Parents (Mom and Dad)

3.15.2014: Mailed I-130 Packet for Mom and Dad

3.21.2014: Received email notification with case # for both petitions; case forwarded to NBC for processing

3.21.2014: Check cashed

3.22.2014: Hard copy NOA1 received

4.08.2014: Both I-130 approved (notification received via email) - It only took three weeks!!!

4.11.2014: Received NOA2 approval notice in the mail.

5.01.2014: Called NVC to ask for status of paperwork. Advised they received both application on 4.28. Advised to call in 30 business days for an update.

6.02.2014: Email notification received from NVC that shows parents' NVC case number and instructions to pay AOS Fee and fill out DS 261.

6.03.2014: Paid AOS fee ($88 for both petitions)

N400:
4.26.2013: Mailed N400 Packet

5.21.2013: Biometrics

7.18.2013: Testing and Interview

9.25.2013: Oath Ceremony

Medical at St. Lukes:
http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/183224-experience-medical-at-st-lukes-extension-clinic/

K1 with K2 Visa Interview:
http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/184246-usem-interview-on-march-10-at-7am-approved/page__p__2728465#entry2728465

CFO:Review, tips and advise:
http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/186123-cforeview-tips-and-advise/

Filed: Timeline
Hey everybody. My man is from Kentucky. I call him my All American Country Boy Meal Ticket and he calls me his Hot Filipina Housemaid. How is that for a change? Peace with the Yankees! We Filipinos want some lovin'!

*wink*

LMAO...

only Pinoy wants some lovin???....what about the rest of us :devil:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.