K1/K2 Interview Experience

28 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

SIs,,,idont have any worries before your interview aPpointment,

instead i have A GrEat ConfiDence na PinK SliP sainyo,

Wow im so HappY for you SiS, especially neighbors tayo doon sa kabilang MunDo,

Sabi Ni SpenCe,our house is always OpeN sa inyO,,,

Lav you sis ConGrats Millions times!!!!!

AOS/EAD/AP

09/23/2009 ***** Mailed to Chicago

09/25/2009 ***** Received

09/30/2009 ***** NOA1 Hardcopy received (AOS/EAD)

10/28/2009 ***** Biometrics Appointment Letter Rcvd 10/6/2009

11/20/2009 ***** Appt. to have fingerprints re-taken

12/20/2009 ***** EAD Card received

03/01/2010 ***** Welcome Notice mailed

03/02/2010 ***** Card production (AOS)

03/08/2010 ***** Approval notice mailed

03/08/2010 ***** GREEN CARD received

05/06/2010 ***** SSN CARD received

l="http://www.spenceandlovie.com"]http://www.spenceandlovie.com[/url].

http://www.visak1k3.com[/b]..

13583189_b331c1081224330029_m.jpg

"Our Journey will never end and always continue to create a story of our lives together" Spence , You own my heart and this will always beating for you,Mahal na Mahal kita"

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

AOS/EAD/AP

09/23/2009 ***** Mailed to Chicago

09/25/2009 ***** Received

09/30/2009 ***** NOA1 Hardcopy received (AOS/EAD)

10/28/2009 ***** Biometrics Appointment Letter Rcvd 10/6/2009

11/20/2009 ***** Appt. to have fingerprints re-taken

12/20/2009 ***** EAD Card received

03/01/2010 ***** Welcome Notice mailed

03/02/2010 ***** Card production (AOS)

03/08/2010 ***** Approval notice mailed

03/08/2010 ***** GREEN CARD received

05/06/2010 ***** SSN CARD received

l="http://www.spenceandlovie.com"]http://www.spenceandlovie.com[/url].

http://www.visak1k3.com[/b]..

13583189_b331c1081224330029_m.jpg

"Our Journey will never end and always continue to create a story of our lives together" Spence , You own my heart and this will always beating for you,Mahal na Mahal kita"

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Thanks to you nice couple! am so touched naman about that..sure one day we'll just knock on your doors.LOL.

Korek, silingan ta.

Have a safe trip sis. Am excited for you..wait for us before u have ur wedding,hahaha!joke.

Our Medical Experience

glitterfy-flpbk9170423469534.gif

AOS/EAD/AP

09/11/09 *** Mailed to Chicago Lockbox

09/12/09 *** Received/signed by R.Mercado

09/17/09 *** NOA1 (AOS/EAD/AP)

09/21/09 *** NOA1 Hardcopy received (AOS/EAD/AP)

09/24/09 *** Biometrics Appointment Letter Rcvd 10/19, 11am

09/29/09 *** Appt. to correct typographic name error (referred for biometrics..done)

10/06/09 *** RFE: Form 1040 of recent tax yr

10/20/09 *** Processing resumed

10/21/09 *** Touched (AOS/EAD/AP)

10/22/09 *** Touched (AOS/EAD/AP)

10/27/09 *** Transferred to CSC (AOS)

10/28/09 *** Touched(AOS)

10/29/09 *** Notices sent: EAD card production, AP approved

10/30/09 *** Touched (EAD/AP)

11/02/09 *** Touched (AOS: processing resumes at CSC)

11/02/09 *** Touched (AP)

11/03/09 *** Touched (AP)

11/04/09 *** AP approval letter received

11/03/09 *** Card production (EAD)

11/04/09 *** Touched (AOS)

11/05/09 *** Touched (EAD)

11/06/09 *** Touched (AOS)

11/07/09 *** EAD Card received

12/07/09 *** Welcome Notice mailed

12/08/09 *** Card production (AOS)

12/10/09 *** Approval notice mailed

12/12/09 *** GREEN CARD received

Filed: Country: Vietnam (no flag)
Timeline
Let me cut this short as all goes the same except for the questions.

Woke up at 4am, Cloe fetched us with his dad and arrived USEM at around 6am. Went on line for appointment letter/ID check, scanning of things and went right away to sit on the blue chairs.

Waited to get instructed to line up again for DS-forms checking, pictures attached and no blanks left unanswered. Stub will be given as your cue number.

Was called for finger scanning at window 16.

Watched out for our number to be flashed for pre-screening. Was getting nervous until assigned to window 24, she was nice that you won't feel nervous at all as she asks you.

*We greeted each other 'good morning'!

*Was asked the following questions:

How we met? when?

When was his first visit?

Any other visits?

What's age? my age?

What's his job?

What course I finished in college?

If I still see the girls' father?

She asked the girls their names and age.

Asked from me our birth certificates (wasn't expecting since my fiance' submitted them with I-129F) good I have them, NBI clearance, CENOMAR, affidavit of support, ITR, money remittances, pictures and emails. She complimented me on the emails for using good quality papers,LOL. That's all she asked from me, I was wanting to give her more to lighten the weight of my bag. :lol: Too bad she did not even a single printed chat from one of our talks for 2 years, NO!

Went back for a seat and waited for our number be cued for the final interview. Assigned at RM27, waited for 15mins I guess for an interviewee to finish ahead of us, was seeing RM28 has interviewed about 3 already and we haven't started yet which goes to show our CO might give us a hard time.

As we enter, we greeted her with my daughter saying 'good morning po' :lol: She likewise greeted us. The CO is in her 30's, pretty and simply brushed up her hair.

*Raised our right hand for the oath.

*So you are......? yes ma'am.

*Asked the girls' names and ages

*How did you met Michael?

*When did your first talked?

*When was his first visit?

*What's his job? What does he do? I explained in detail.

She kept browsing our album as she asked me questions.

*Ahh, so you are a nurse? You'll have good opportunity there!..thank you ma'am!

*I see your family are all there..how were they able to get there?... t'was through F4 visa ma'am..what's that? My grandparents petitioned us but unfortunately as the visa quota was available, I was more then 21 yrs old then.....ooohh, u were too old to go.. :bonk:

*I also see that u were once denied for a visa, why is that? Ma'am I was supposed to attend my aunt's wedding as a bridesmaid but got denied......oohh that was bad. :no:

*Alexa's registration is late, why is that?...I answered...then she asked me her baptismal certificate...she asked me again...so Portia is late registered?..I said no ma'am, that's Alexa...oh yes, sorry. I think she was just trying to test me how familiar I am with the facts.

*Does the girls have same father? yes ma'am! ;)

*Do you still see the girls' father? yes ma'am on unexpected circumstances since he lives on the same city....ok, I understand that. :yes:

*Can you show me some pictures of you and the girls? I handed her 10 pics each for Portia and Alexa (infancy - pre-adulthood). :P , hospital pics right after they were born,baptismal, bdays......the CO really looked at them in detail and glances at each of the girls...she again tried to confuse me, is this Alexa? no ma'am, that's Portia.

CO: I think everything's ok, I don't see any problem. All you have to do is go to window 34(cnt remember it right) so your visa could be printed...I replied kindly...our big thanks to you ma'am...the girls dueted, thank you po, goodbye po! :lol: She smiled and said welcome.

At Window 34, I was given PINK SLIP only!

What a relief! Our talks was just like very casual though I kept waiting for her to look at us but she didn't. It was me who kept trying to make an eye contact. I think as long as you know every detail, there won't be a problem, that's how I see it. Just be smart, show a little confidence and be professional in answering. Being over prepared with documents is an advantage than be sorry later.

Above all, have faith in HIM. (F)

Congrats!!!

I also age out.F4 also.My parents visa and 4 siblings were granted,I did not attend the Visa interview because I know that i will be denied.

that was last year.

I meet my fiance before my parents migrate in US.

my question is this, is that ok to show to the Consul pictures that my fiance and family meet in the US?

mabalos po,ang iniisip ko lang if baka iba ang isipin ng CO, baka maisip niyang we meet thru family.

kasi malapit lang na state ang fiance ko sa parents ko.

Congrats uli, taga naga din ako, dito ako ngayon sa BMC.

happy Trip, regards sa family mo

take care and godbless

Thank you..hehehe, namanghikan din siya ng dalawang beses kasi first visit niya hindi niya nakausap father ko, at his next visit lahat ng kapatid ng father ko pinag interrogate siya,still meron pa rin nag kontra especially my grandparents.

Yes, dito kasi ako nag wo work sa BMC, once a week lang ako umuuwi sa Iriga.

Goodluck , when ang flight nyo?

Godbless

Congratulations ate Marie and the Girls.

have a safe trip to USA.

Ogmahon ako kan naaram ko na pasado ka sa interview mo, nuarin lang

grabe an kaba mo sa sa Medical asin interview mo, ngunyan tapos kana!

Ay, marhay kapa, makakaibahan mo na an padangat mo.maan lang kamo pirme.

God bless pirme. :luv:

Thanks sis! don't worry, time will run fast..like us, we even scheduled our medical/interview dates months after our NOA2 and now it seemed like yesterday we applied.LOL. This time the flight schedule again...i want things settled before leaving, ako na nakikiulay kay Michael to give me more time,hehe.

Good luck, keep believing.

Hello, sis Marie, Sobra ang ugma ko nang maaraman ko na pasado kamo with ur 2 daughters. Nabasa ko lang sa post ni sis chloe. Sa mga maabot na mga aldaw pag abot ning visa nindo pde na kamo makahali pero tama ka sis na be sure bago ko maghali settled ang gabos, sayang man kang harong nindo sa Naga kung dai maiwalat ning maray sa magandang kamugtakan, siguro pde man sa tugang mo ta duwa ma na lang kamo baga sa Naga at least mahiling-hiling man lang, ta- yaon man baga si pig-titiwalaan mong katabang, blessing din na igwang arug ka itong mga marhay na kaibahan sa harong....Ugmahon garong maray si nanay mo nang maaraman na pasado kamo ...as long as with Mike...........Garo kasu-arin lang ng magduman ako sa indo sa Naga, discussing about ur medical and interview....Salamat din sis sa gabos , for sure I will still asks from you a bout all my next step, ngunyan pa lang nagpapasalamat na ako sa gabos mong tabang at itatabang pa sa mga masunod na aldaw. Khit sain kita magduman.....Bikolana will always be a bikolana and through our INA......we will always be united in prayers....... Once again, ang kaogmahan ko sa blessing na natanggap nindo kaiba ning saimong mga aki. Congratulations. You did a great job!

Dios mabalos !

bYG2g6k.jpgbYG2m4.png

Sent - July 5, 2011(California Service Center)

Received - July 7, 2011

Check cleared - July 12, 2011

Removal of the Conditional Status ( approved Sept. 9, 2011)

10 Years Green Card Received (Sept. 15, 2011)

Congratulations ate Marie and the Girls.

have a safe trip to USA.

Ogmahon ako kan naaram ko na pasado ka sa interview mo, nuarin lang

grabe an kaba mo sa sa Medical asin interview mo, ngunyan tapos kana!

Ay, marhay kapa, makakaibahan mo na an padangat mo.maan lang kamo pirme.

God bless pirme. :luv:

Thanks sis! don't worry, time will run fast..like us, we even scheduled our medical/interview dates months after our NOA2 and now it seemed like yesterday we applied.LOL. This time the flight schedule again...i want things settled before leaving, ako na nakikiulay kay Michael to give me more time,hehe.

Good luck, keep believing.

Hello, sis Marie, Sobra ang ugma ko nang maaraman ko na pasado kamo with ur 2 daughters. Nabasa ko lang sa post ni sis chloe. Sa mga maabot na mga aldaw pag abot ning visa nindo pde na kamo makahali pero tama ka sis na be sure bago ko maghali settled ang gabos, sayang man kang harong nindo sa Naga kung dai maiwalat ning maray sa magandang kamugtakan, siguro pde man sa tugang mo ta duwa ma na lang kamo baga sa Naga at least mahiling-hiling man lang, ta- yaon man baga si pig-titiwalaan mong katabang, blessing din na igwang arug ka itong mga marhay na kaibahan sa harong....Ugmahon garong maray si nanay mo nang maaraman na pasado kamo ...as long as with Mike...........Garo kasu-arin lang ng magduman ako sa indo sa Naga, discussing about ur medical and interview....Salamat din sis sa gabos , for sure I will still asks from you a bout all my next step, ngunyan pa lang nagpapasalamat na ako sa gabos mong tabang at itatabang pa sa mga masunod na aldaw. Khit sain kita magduman.....Bikolana will always be a bikolana and through our INA......we will always be united in prayers....... Once again, ang kaogmahan ko sa blessing na natanggap nindo kaiba ning saimong mga aki. Congratulations. You did a great job!

Dios mabalos !

yay!. Ate Net, ika na an masunod... ngunyan nag uulay pa lang kita about sa preparacion mo, tapos dai ta mamamalayan yaon na an visa mo. Ogmahon ako ta nabistado taka, pag may hapot ako"ate net... ate ann.."...

hay... dakulang pasasalamat.

Ate Marie... spent most of your time with your family habang bako pang mid November.. I know you'll trully miss everyone pag nag hali kana.

F2A

Petitioner (My Mom)

Beneficiary (My Sister 18 y.o)

06-07-19- Sent I-130

06-11-19- NOA1

02-19-20- "Initial Review, Transferred to another Visa Center"

03-11-20- APPROVED!!!

Timeline
Congratulations!!!!!

Have a safe trip soon!!!

Vida Taylor

Thank you Vida!

Our best regards!

Our Medical Experience

AOS/EAD/AP

09/29/09 *** Appt. to correct typographic name error (referred for biometrics..done)

Timeline

Dios mabalos !

Hello sis Net! thank you so much for your very inspiring messages. It showed the very Filipina in you and your being a 'guidance councilor'. :) It's mixed emotions that though my family is there, I will be leaving my lolo whom i've been taking care of...panganay na apo kasi eh. :( But he's very happy for our new family.

Sis that's right, you can start compiling some of the evidences you got there. that's how I did it, so by the time we had the NOA2 all I need are those documents from Michael, in a way you could help Scott with his paperworks by working with him online. Hayy naku si Mike, I have to check everything, he hates paperworks :P Don't worry sis, I will reply any querries you got as long as I know. Been on this stage also.

Again thank you, your support was a great help.

Wish we could see each other again for a non stop chikahan again,hehe.

Good luck! Ingat!

Edited by AllRightsReserved

Our Medical Experience

AOS/EAD/AP

Congrats Te..hay nakaraos ka na din..Happy trip soon!!!

N-400 Naturalization

04/25/2012 - sent N-400 package to USCIS Dallas

04/28/2012 - package delivered at USCIS Dallas

I-751 Removal of Condition

03/22/2011 - sent I-751 package to USCIS Vermont via USPS Priority+Certified mail with Return receipt

03/24/2011 - package delivered at VSC according to USPS tracking

03/25/2011 - package received by Center Director according to Return receipt

04/04/2011 - NOA received - dated 03/25/2011

04/11/2011 - Biometrics Appointment Notice received -notice date 04/08/2011

04/28/2011 - Biometrics Appointment - Done!

10/14/2011 - Card Production Email

10/17/2011 - Approval Notice received - dated 10/06/2011

11/04/2011 - 10yrs green card received

Timeline
Congrats Te..hay nakaraos ka na din..Happy trip soon!!!

Lol, korek ka sis! kalmado ako ngayon, hindi paranoid,hahaha.

Thank you sa lahat lahat.

Our Medical Experience

AOS/EAD/AP

Timeline
Late n naman ako...cge pa rin....better late than never...hehhehehehe...parating n ang VISA...

12.gif

It's ok sis! that's understood for a busy wifey like you.hehe.

Regards to you and Rodge.

Our Medical Experience

AOS/EAD/AP

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.