honey143

passport taken at medical

7 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

My husband passed the medical today. St. Luke's took his passport and x-ray CD and told him that they will be the one to deliver to embassy. is this true? i thought he needed the passport to get into the interview.

TIMELINE: K-3

9/21/07: I-130 received at Chicago

1/3/08: I-130 NOA 1

1/16/08: I-129 NOA1

9/15/08:approval of both I-130 and I-129F

10/4/08: received letter from USEM to schedule for interview

10/16-10/17/08: husband passed medical

10/28/08: i went to my husband's interview (pink slip) but more requirements needed from NSO a repeat of CENMAR and MC, marriage index w/ CDLI

11/4/08: husband hand delivered additional docs to USEM; waiting for consul to review it

11/14: consul reviewed docs

11/19: i received letter from Senator stating that husband's Visa approved.

11/20: visa released to delbros

11/24/08: visa in hand

11/26/08:husband flew to Georgia

working permit

12/1/08: sent via USPS to VSC

12/8/08: NOA 1

1/22/09: approved

1/28/09: received EAD card

AOS

7/13/09:AOS package sent via USPS

7/15/09: received at Chicago Lockbox

7/17/09: check for $1010 cashed

7/21/09: NOA 1 for AOS received

7/27/09: biometrics appt notice scheduled for 8/19/09 3pm, atlanta service center

8/19/09: husband's biometrics done

9/26/09: AOS interview approved: waiting for the 10 yr green card

10/7/09: green card received

2012: apply for citizenship

My husband passed the medical today. St. Luke's took his passport and x-ray CD and told him that they will be the one to deliver to embassy. is this true? i thought he needed the passport to get into the interview.

yes, the st. lukes will be the one who will send those things at the USEM, he need his appointment letter and valid id to get inside at the USEM duirng his interview. good luck.

yes, the st. lukes will be the one who will send those things at the USEM, he need his appointment letter and valid id to get inside at the USEM duirng his interview. good luck.

That's true. If they don't get your passport then your already have problems. I know someone who had his passport returned but his wife's passport was taken. He was told by the CO that he was denied during the interview.

Edited by Jose Rizal

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Yes ! The SLEC will mail it to the embassy, but they will ask you for your interview date, in my case, when i got my medical, the next day is my interview, I handed it a 3:30 pm , so no more time for them to mail, they gave it to me and i hand carry it to the USEM

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

That's true. If they don't get your passport then your already have problems. I know someone who had his passport returned but his wife's passport was taken. He was told by the CO that he was denied during the interview.

during the medical in st lukes when everything is ok you pass the medical exam they well take your passport in

st lukes forward your medical records including your passport that is standard process don't worry everything is ok.

I-129F Sent............................02-21-08

I-129F NOA1...........................02-24-08

I-129F NOA2...........................07-31-08

NVC Received.........................07-14-08

Consulate Received.................07-20-08

Appointment Letter Received....07-31-08

Medical Exam..........................08-26,27-08

Paid Delbros (DV)....................09-09-08

USEM released docs to N.S.O......09-15-08

Interview Date........................09-19-08 (pink slip and white slip for dv)

N.S.O forward dv to USEM...........10-10-08

Papers are ready for review at the Counsel....10-27-08

Waiting for the printing for my visa................11-3-08

Visa Received.........................11-7-08

flight to USA...........................11-15-08

POE DETROIT..........................11-16-08

Married..................................12-30-08

S.S.S.....................................Nov-20-08

State I.D ...............................Nov-22-08

Working Permit........................Feb-12-09

GreenCard...............................Jun-4-09

Let JESUS be

the owner of your Heart...

Let his love be

your inspiration

to live life For

his Glory.....

May the two Heart

finally beat as one

523135dk607du962.gif 2843e33xll20h8.gif

true, passport and medical exam results are forwarded by slec to usem=)

AOS 2009

January 21 - Sent AOS, EAD & AP

January 23 - Received package

January 30 - NOA 1

February 19- Biometrics Appointment

March 12- Received notice to Appear for Initial Interview (March 5 notice date)

March 26- AP Received by Mail

March 26- EAD Card Production Ordered by email (CRIS)

March 30- EAD Card arrived in mail

April 13- AOS interview approved (Thanks God)

April 20- Welcome Letter Received

April 25- Green Card Received

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.