Karen84

I-129f forms and G-325a from vj

13 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi vj family first i wanna thank this website and the people from the forums.. You guys did alot of help to us and alot of people. :thumbs:

my fiance and got our I-129f and G-325a here in vj!! i wanna ask if anyone here sent it in immigration with I-129 and G-325a on vj?

Timeline
Hi vj family first i wanna thank this website and the people from the forums.. You guys did alot of help to us and alot of people. :thumbs:

my fiance and got our I-129f and G-325a here in vj!! i wanna ask if anyone here sent it in immigration with I-129 and G-325a on vj?

First, congrats on the engagement, my Fiancee is also Pinay (CDO). Yes, I did. If it makes you feel better, you can download the forms straight from the uscis website. but they are exactly the same documents, the only difference is that; here the guides will mention things that the uscis website or instructions will overlook to help to keep you from getting an RFE. Good luck

Working on AOS

Hi abbynorm2. I'm from CDO, from where in the CDO is your fiancee came from?

April 25, 2008 Meet online

June 2[/i]8, 2008 He came to meet me.

June 29 Engagement

July 6 Sad day!! craig flight going back

July 15 K1 visa starts..send the petition CSC

July 24 check cash

July 25 Got our NOA1 hard copy.. yay!!

July 28 touch

Nov 9-14 Second visit..

Nov. 26 Approve online

Dec 2 case forward to USEM

Dec 3 got the NVC letter

Dec 18,22 Medical Exam.. PASSED!

Jan.13 Interview... PASSED!

Jan 15 Visa on hand!! soooooooo happy

Feb 5 Flight.....philippine time

Feb 5 Thanks God....wer happy together forever..

Feb 21....2009 Wedding

April, 2 2009 Applied AOS

April 28, Biometrics

April 29 Case transfered to CSC[/i][/b][/size]

May 28, 2009 EAD received

Aug. 11, 2009 Greencard received

Maayo!

Ohh okey. I know the place but i never been there yet.. Goodluck always. what's the update on your papers this time?

June 29 Engagement

July 24 check cash

July 28 touch

Nov 9-14 Second visit..

Nov. 26 Approve online

Dec 3 got the NVC letter

Feb 21....2009 Wedding

April 28, Biometrics

Timeline
Maayo!

Ohh okey. I know the place but i never been there yet.. Goodluck always. what's the update on your papers this time?

I just sent them in on 10/10/2008 so no update just yet, the package should have arrived there today.

My Fiancee is abbynorm1 if you want to chat with her or send a message.

And tell that man of yours to get his tail down to CDO and visit you, I felt far safer in CDO than in Manila. I love it there and met many Americans there and on the plane who live there now instead of in the states.

Working on AOS

Ok. Thanks for that, mine is sweetbabemelody if she wishes me to be her friend too..

Yeah that's one of my problem cause I can't convince him and all is set already next time he visit like the hotel we gonna stay at. I'm not sure if his mind change.....but its my happiness if he can visit here......

June 29 Engagement

July 24 check cash

July 28 touch

Nov 9-14 Second visit..

Nov. 26 Approve online

Dec 3 got the NVC letter

Feb 21....2009 Wedding

April 28, Biometrics

Timeline
Ok. Thanks for that, mine is sweetbabemelody if she wishes me to be her friend too..

Yeah that's one of my problem cause I can't convince him and all is set already next time he visit like the hotel we gonna stay at. I'm not sure if his mind change.....but its my happiness if he can visit here......

You could at least let him know that Cebu is safer than Manila, less street thugs and pic pockets, and friendlier people.

Working on AOS

Timeline

hello karen 84

me and jessa filed with the downloaded vj forms and on may 6th got the noa #1 and on sept. 26th received noa#2 and on oct. 6th received a letter from the nvc that our file will be forwarded to manila embassy" so far so good and we decided this was best to avoid beomg ripped off by a shady lawyer and probably saved $$$$$ so you see that it can be done with the help of others on this great vj forum!

take care and good luck

and please fill in your timeline it is important to estimate process times for others!

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

If you do use the forms on VJ make sure they are the up to date forms. There will be either a 'valid from' or expiration date in the top corner.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

There is no such things as VJ blank forms. The forms on this site are merely links to the USCIS official website...

YMMV

Timeline

hello karen 84

me and jessa filed with the downloaded vj forms and on may 6th got the noa #1 and on sept. 26th received noa#2 and on oct. 6th received a letter from the nvc that our file will be forwarded to manila embassy" so far so good and we decided this was best to avoid beomg ripped off by a shady lawyer and probably saved $$$$$ so you see that it can be done with the help of others on this great vj forum!

take care and good luck

and please fill in your timeline it is important to estimate process times for others!

thanks for the advice good luck!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.