JamesRachel

Visa Development

18 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Is there anything News to my fellow VJ Members family here , whom waiting also our visa development?

Lets get together. Lets cross our fingers to have anything news this Week.

12-05-08 Arrived at Detroit Airport

12-06-08 Cincinnati, Ohio

12-13- 08 Detroit, Maine ( Home )

01-25-09 Sent EAD to St. Albans, Vermont

01-27-09 Confirm St. Albans, Vermont received!

03-30-09 Approval notice sent

03-31-09 EAD sent for printing

04-01-09 EAD Card Mailed

04-04-09 EAD Card in Hand

04-07-09 Applied SSN ( need to wait a 10 days or 2 weeks to deliver)

01-15-2011 10 yrs Green Card Receive

Is there anything News to my fellow VJ Members family here , whom waiting also our visa development?

It's Columbus Day in the US so the US Embassy is closed today. For those waiting for the DV, hopefully the NSO has submitted their names to the Embassy last Friday. Let's relax for the meantime and do our follow-ups tomorrow!:)

im waiting for my visa too! only got pink slip and wonder why until now no visa development yet!

AOS 2009

January 21 - Sent AOS, EAD & AP

January 23 - Received package

January 30 - NOA 1

February 19- Biometrics Appointment

March 12- Received notice to Appear for Initial Interview (March 5 notice date)

March 26- AP Received by Mail

March 26- EAD Card Production Ordered by email (CRIS)

March 30- EAD Card arrived in mail

April 13- AOS interview approved (Thanks God)

April 20- Welcome Letter Received

April 25- Green Card Received

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline
im waiting for my visa too! only got pink slip and wonder why until now no visa development yet!

same with you, i'm waiting for my visa too! i'm on 7th weeks, and until now, no news from USEM.....anybody here who knows the maximum waiting period?....i need your comments..

same with you, i'm waiting for my visa too! i'm on 7th weeks, and until now, no news from USEM.....anybody here who knows the maximum waiting period?....i need your comments..

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

When was your interview? What visa are applying for?

January 16, 2008 - sent I-129F (Vermont)

January 21, 2008 - NOA1

March 16, 2008 - NOA2

August 7&9,2008 - Medical K1&K2

August 21, 2008 - Paid document verification fee (P1,300)

August 27, 2008 - Interview

September 08,2008 - Document Verification request sent to NSO

Spetember 19,2008 - Document Verification done -sent back to US Embassy Manila

November 03, 2008 - Case under review

November 26, 2008 - VISA printed

November 28, 2008 - VISA in transit

December 02, 2008- VISA IN HAND

January 12, 2009 - Arrived USA, POE Los Angeles

January 21, 2009 - Got married

January 22, 2009 - Applied for SSN

AOS

February 10, 2009 - Went to Dr. Janet Pettyjohn for form I-693

February 11, 2009 - Sent our AOS packet to Chicago

February 12, 2009 - Packet received signed for by L BOX

February 22, 2009 - Received NOA1 for AOS, EAD & AP

March 17, 2009 - Biometrics Appointment

March 21, 2009 - SSN card arrived in the mail

April 6, 2009 - took driver's license exam and passed! (written and road test)

April 10, 2009 - Repeat Biometrics Appointment

April 14,2009 - Received AP documents in the mail

April 16, 2009 - Received EAD in the mail

SEptember 4, 2009 - GREENCARD received

k1 visa... kayo?

AOS 2009

January 21 - Sent AOS, EAD & AP

January 23 - Received package

January 30 - NOA 1

February 19- Biometrics Appointment

March 12- Received notice to Appear for Initial Interview (March 5 notice date)

March 26- AP Received by Mail

March 26- EAD Card Production Ordered by email (CRIS)

March 30- EAD Card arrived in mail

April 13- AOS interview approved (Thanks God)

April 20- Welcome Letter Received

April 25- Green Card Received

guys, unahan tayo ng tawag bukas sa USEM :jest: for sure walang hinto sa pag ring yung phone nila.... sana nga lang sa gutin nila tayo, and also wonder if they can give us update already, since 3 days was not a working days for them. does they do over time work during SAt and SUN? just wonder if they have that. good luck to all of us!

Timeline
guys, unahan tayo ng tawag bukas sa USEM :jest: for sure walang hinto sa pag ring yung phone nila.... sana nga lang sa gutin nila tayo, and also wonder if they can give us update already, since 3 days was not a working days for them. does they do over time work during SAt and SUN? just wonder if they have that. good luck to all of us!

Me and Hubby that we could wait any news this week but if there is no update for our status. I will probobly visit USEM next week to follow up personally, I was been there already last couple weeks due to have a some mistakes of the Delbros if you notice our manila case number it was our Delbros tracking just the add "01" but they suppose ( 7 ) they put it (1) so i was told them their mistake and I have a chance that time to ask personally in Window X to follow-up our status and those time i was been meet a applicant like us who was been 3 months waiting they're visa they are IR Visa. So , I was thinking it better to follow-up them personally. Maybe you too guys, specially if you are near here in Manila.

Anyway, Im K3 Visa.

04-01-09 EAD Card Mailed

Timeline

Me and Hubby was talk that we could wait a news from USEM this week but if there is no update for our status with in this week, I will probobly visit to USEM next week so i can follow up them personally. I was been there already last couple weeks due a some mistakes of the Delbros encoding. If you guys all notice that our manila case number was our Delbros tracking # but they just add "01". Suppose they will encode ( 7 ) they encode (1) so i was told them their mistake and that time too I have a chance to follow-up them personally in Window X for our status. Also those time I meet a applicant like us who was been 3 months waiting also they're visa they are IR Visa. So , I was thinking it better to follow-up them personally. Maybe you too guys, you can follow-up them personally specially if you are near here in Manila.

Anyway, Im K3 Visa.

04-01-09 EAD Card Mailed

Me and Hubby that we could wait any news this week but if there is no update for our status. I will probobly visit USEM next week to follow up personally, I was been there already last couple weeks due to have a some mistakes of the Delbros if you notice our manila case number it was our Delbros tracking just the add "01" but they suppose ( 7 ) they put it (1) so i was told them their mistake and I have a chance that time to ask personally in Window X to follow-up our status and those time i was been meet a applicant like us who was been 3 months waiting they're visa they are IR Visa. So , I was thinking it better to follow-up them personally. Maybe you too guys, specially if you are near here in Manila.

Anyway, Im K3 Visa.

u know sis, if im just step away or even bus away from the USEM, oh lord i will be there the day we heard from them that they didnt found my son papers still, and look for that lady in window X and remind her what did she told me when she found my son docs. and let her explain why after 3 weeks from my interview my son docs still missing. grrrrrrrtt :angry: if she just not sleeping after that time i complain then for sure right now , right this moment im with my hubby arms already. my visa was printed last oct 6, but lorriane said they cannot release it till my son visa is ready to deliver too.... grrrtt. my in law said, is she just got lots of money she will come to USEM and ripp those head that work unbelievable :wacko: jesss... go sis we have teh right to figth and complain, but i wish u have a good news tomorrow, since u been waiting for so long too. good news for us here.

Timeline

Anyway, Im K3 Visa.

u know sis, if im just step away or even bus away from the USEM, oh lord i will be there the day we heard from them that they didnt found my son papers still, and look for that lady in window X and remind her what did she told me when she found my son docs. and let her explain why after 3 weeks from my interview my son docs still missing. grrrrrrrtt :angry: if she just not sleeping after that time i complain then for sure right now , right this moment im with my hubby arms already. my visa was printed last oct 6, but lorriane said they cannot release it till my son visa is ready to deliver too.... grrrtt. my in law said, is she just got lots of money she will come to USEM and ripp those head that work unbelievable :wacko: jesss... go sis we have teh right to figth and complain, but i wish u have a good news tomorrow, since u been waiting for so long too. good news for us here.

Yes,Sis. We are hoping that we can heard anything news this weeks from USEM if they doesnt have they expected me there to came next weekl. I was been felt depress but now i realize, there was a perfect time us when our visa turn came. But still they should working efficient specially for our visas so no more backlogs and we not suffered their Slow poke worker. THe earth was turning in ten times already but our visas pending there was just one round done yet. Good Luck to all of us here.

04-01-09 EAD Card Mailed

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

When was your interview? What visa are applying for?

i was interviewed last august 21. immigrant visa. but my category is F2A. i received pink slip and white slip (wait until you hear from us). i paid dv on the day of my interview.

:devil: ALL I WANT TO SAY THEY ARE TOTALY BULL$HIT. THEY ARE JUST FOOLING US ALL WITH THERE WORDS AND THOUGHTS, THEY ARE FREACKING MOROON. FORGIVE ME LORD BUT THEY ARE TOO MUCH OF HURTING OUR FEELINGS. THEY WORK SO UNFAIR. WHATEVER USEM, HOPE IM A WITCH :devil: SO I CAN KULAM KULAM U ALL, LET SEE IF U WONT RELEASE OUR VISA THEN... GRRRRTTTT :devil:

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Kulam? :lol:

I-129F Sent------------------------------------------04.21.2008

Interview Date---------------------------------------09.12.2008 (white and pink slip)

Visa Received----------------------------------------10.20.2008

US Entry----------------------------------------------10.29.2008 (POE: Detroit)

Marriage----------------------------------------------12.18.2008

(Cant file AOS yet, had to wait after filing taxes)

AOS packet sent w/ EAD----------------------------03.19.2009

NOA1 - Receipt Notice-------------------------------03.27.2009

1st Biometrics Appointment Notice-----------------03.31.2009 (for I-485 & I-765)

Transfer Notice (to CSC)----------------------------04.09.2009

1st Biometrics Schedule-----------------------------04.21.2009 (Attendant said either my fingerprints had slightly faded or their scanning machine sucks... #######?!)

2nd Biometrics Appointment Notice----------------04.23.2009 (*sigh*)

2nd Biometrics Schedule----------------------------05.14.2009 (for I-485)

Received EAD (sent by mail)-----------------------05.18.2009

Welcome Notice-------------------------------------06.01.2009 (for I-485)

Approval Notice and Resident Card received------06.11.2009

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.